Posted: 8 years ago
Even Aagam and Suhaani are more mstuted than Khanns senior.When will he realise that hiding issues are not going to make life easy.
This has to be the dumbest charactar of RR and all credit to nb.
Originally posted by sun29

he does not have any grey matter rachna..that place is filled with his saturated ego and arrogance...even now ...

i do not know rachna..there is going to be more lies involved which will unravel now..for ragini to be heartbroken it has to be massive not simply ronnie stating stuff...maybe machiket did meet roopali when he must have gone to US and they caught up for old times sake but as usual he just did not find it necessary to let ragini know about it and now ronnie will trap him in his own lies...God help us indeed if he gets some medical reports about the paternity test done 15 years back 

I swear Sun. It's clear that Nachiket knows Ronnie very well. All these issues would not have risen, had he told the truth to R earlier.

Ragini's state of mind is like this, right now - 

Bhigee bhigee palako par, sapne kitane sajaye hain
Dil me jitana andhera tha, utane ujale aaye hain
Tum bhee hamko jagana naa, baho me jo so jaye
Jaise khushbu phulo me, tum me yoo hee kho jaye
Pal bhar kisee janam me, kabhee chhute naa sath apna
Tumhe aise gale lagayenge ...
Originally posted by metoyou

NB...cry me a river! 

and then drown in it please.

Originally posted by goldstar678

Even Aagam and Suhaani are more mstuted than Khanns senior.When will he realise that hiding issues are not going to make life easy.
This has to be the dumbest charactar of RR and all credit to nb.

He only wants to do romance ... and he wants Raginii back in his life and bed. Sorry for being so obtuse, but I guess this is the truth. 
Originally posted by d3c3nt

and then drown in it please.

And let us take care of this in a mature way! Such damage control...! 
Originally posted by poetic

He only wants to do romance ... and he wants Raginii back in his life and bed. Sorry for being so obtuse, but I guess this is the truth. 

Sometimes I wonder...don't the actors have a say in this at all?! Matlab, whatever the script tells them they do? ðŸ˜• With due respect to RR and PK for acting still so convincingly despite of...everything. 
And if he is involved with Rupali,I will be happy to see Ragini marrying FL 3,even if she will never be able to love him.

I don't think that's the case.
He is just being plain stupid.
No no nooo
he cannot be a cheat! 

nooo ðŸ˜­