d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

Originally posted by xyze

And what the hell is wrong with fl2...both the actor and character...can't she tone down her make up and dressing.
She looks as if she gets ready everyday in a hope that neil would marry her on that day..ugghh.
Special mention to the earings... They are getting bigger and gaudier with each passing day 

Please shift some budget from her dressing to the others..especially agham. The poor guy has been wearing the same jeans everyday whereas FL2 has a different saree everyday.

LOL Creatives don't care about the script, let alone the budget and costumes for their actors! LOL
Nivedita is the X factor in this show, woh aise hi chamak ne waali hai. Chamak Challo! 
 But how does the actor agree to it..especially those khosla ka ghosla hairstyles and the large earings.

You know I really feel they wanted to create another komolika( from kzk) with fl2..and they have failed miserably

@bold ROFL That cracks me up! How does the actor agree to a character like that in the first place?! 
I haven't seen KZK so can't say anything on that, lekin these vamp characters are getting way too much of screen time these days. As if they have become the most important character of the show... Dead

They are the most important characters, without them how would NB go around in circles.  She has no story and the serial would end.  

This may not be the last time we will see NR separating, same thing will happen again and again till it time to end the serial.

In other EK serials, the dead come alive.  Here the dead is still being treated as though she is still  alive and N still having an affair with her.

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

it was nachiket's family and friends more than ragini...upar se pam leaves not a chance to humiliate her ...was Aman not there kya...poor girl...

@xyze...aarav is going to leave ragini in mess and leave...after leap they may introduce some new members and ragini has to be alone ..they may forget nishi till her track startsLOL

suhani and agham will have no choice but to leave with their father ..even if they want to stay back ragini would never let them leave nachiket alone...

and for all we know they may show ashaben and super naani off to some pilgrimage and sunny tai with ragini or even she may take a break ...
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

We all know what is going to happen with NR...I am more curious about how the kids would react.
I wish some kid sides with Ragini too..atleast nishi since she'll be only one in Mumbai( assuming aarav would run away to america, leaving his mother in a mess).

And Jignesh is missing

I Donno if Ragini can handle all this

I seriously want Aman back to Ragini's life

atleast he is always there with her

Ragini can well handle this, but she will never trust anybody. 

BTW, I am happy that at least one FL is away for some time, at least. 
metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3c3nt

[QUOTE=metoyou][QUOTE=xyze]

@bold ROFL That cracks me up! How does the actor agree to a character like that in the first place?! 
I haven't seen KZK so can't say anything on that, lekin these vamp characters are getting way too much of screen time these days. As if they have become the most important character of the show... Dead

They are the most important characters, without them how would NB go around in circles.  She has no story and the serial would end.  

This may not be the last time we will see NR separating, same thing will happen again and again till it time to end the serial.

In other EK serials, the dead come alive.  Here the dead is still being treated as though she is still  alive and N still having an affair with her.

True... without them there would be no story. Just imagine, having a story on lead actors and the true sense of relationships. Rocket science! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreakVidya.CV

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by sun29

he is not going to tell her anything and why did nivedita do this..so that ragini ka whole birthday gets ruied from star tto end...it was awkward for her ...poor poor girl...it was her special day and he really should have called her and told her ...idiotAngry

Well I am not expecting him to tell her then, but he could still surprise me for all I care. He might think that he would tell her later. 

He is never sure of anything. He could have just kept this between the two of them and not arranged for the party. 

exactly..why could he not plan something simple with his kids and karan dimpy RK...a quite dinner or something ...

and that is why pam takes such advantage of it..coz he is never sure of anything...
xyze Senior Member
xyze
xyze

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
And if rupali's house is still there why doesn't she reside there and spare us some scenes??
goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

he is not going to tell her anything and why did nivedita do this..so that ragini ka whole birthday gets ruied from star tto end...it was awkward for her ...poor poor girl...it was her special day and he really should have called her and told her ...idiotAngry

Well I am not expecting him to tell her then, but he could still surprise me for all I care. He might think that he would tell her later. 

He is never sure of anything. He could have just kept this between the two of them and not arranged for the party. 

He will decide to tell her next day, atleset not be n the party but by that time either FL 2 or Ronnie will inform her.

And then Ragini will trust the proofs given by Ronnie and the Aarav issue.

Tata bye bye India n welcome back to US.

Creativity at its peak by Nb.
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

it was nachiket's family and friends more than ragini...upar se pam leaves not a chance to humiliate her ...was Aman not there kya...poor girl...

@xyze...aarav is going to leave ragini in mess and leave...after leap they may introduce some new members and ragini has to be alone ..they may forget nishi till her track startsLOL

suhani and agham will have no choice but to leave with their father ..even if they want to stay back ragini would never let them leave nachiket alone...

and for all we know they may show ashaben and super naani off to some pilgrimage and sunny tai with ragini or even she may take a break ...

Maybe Ragini will go away somewhere for some time. 

Sunaah Hain Mohabbath Ki Thakdeer Mein, Likhein Hain Andherein Ghanee,
Tabi Aaj Shayad Sitare Sabi Zara Saahi Roshan Hue...

Edited by poetic - 14 May 2015 at 12:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index