Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

14 May - UGH. (Page 11)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by sun29

trust is a two way street...if nachiket wanted ragini to ttrust him after his secret visits to a roopali in the hotel and not giving any explanation to ragini..did he for a second trust ragini with the truth...that rooplai is i India and needs their help..ragini would have for sure welcomed her into thier home...but no he took the decision and wanted ragini to bow to it and when she questioned he just went away without even a thought for his family...and 15 years later he is going to do the same...will not bother to give any explanation to ragini but yes expect her to trust him...and how hard was it for him to call her up and tell her he would be  a little late...and how are we expecting her to believe him if she catches him lying...

he never trusted her with roopali,nor with nishi or aarav ...and one is dead and the other two are in deep trouble 

Sun, if he really does not tell the truth to Ragini as of now, himself, I will not respect him any further. 
I will maybe watch due to the actors, but nachiket - he is in serious trouble. Couldn't he have just called Ragini from Suhani's mobile, if his was not working?

Such an awkward moment for Ragini - going there and waiting for him like a DF Ouch

he is not going to tell her anything and why did nivedita do this..so that ragini ka whole birthday gets ruied from star tto end...it was awkward for her ...poor poor girl...it was her special day and he really should have called her and told her ...idiotAngry

xyze Senior Member
xyze
xyze

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
We all know what is going to happen with NR...I am more curious about how the kids would react.
I wish some kid sides with Ragini too..atleast nishi since she'll be only one in Mumbai( assuming aarav would run away to america, leaving his mother in a mess).

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
You are right - I am expecting even worser stuff from her. This was like a cake walk.
Are those people for real? Asking Ragini to cut the cake even when Nachiket was not there. As if she would ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

trust is a two way street...if nachiket wanted ragini to ttrust him after his secret visits to a roopali in the hotel and not giving any explanation to ragini..did he for a second trust ragini with the truth...that rooplai is i India and needs their help..ragini would have for sure welcomed her into thier home...but no he took the decision and wanted ragini to bow to it and when she questioned he just went away without even a thought for his family...and 15 years later he is going to do the same...will not bother to give any explanation to ragini but yes expect her to trust him...and how hard was it for him to call her up and tell her he would be a little late...and how are we expecting her to believe him if she catches him lying...

he never trusted her with roopali,nor with nishi or aarav ...and one is dead and the other two are in deep trouble

Sun, if he really does not tell the truth to Ragini as of now, himself, I will not respect him any further.
I will maybe watch due to the actors, but nachiket - he is in serious trouble. Couldn't he have just called Ragini from Suhani's mobile, if his was not working?

Such an awkward moment for Ragini - going there and waiting for him like a DFOuch

Yesand Iit was agam

who made her little comfortable

she felt so left out from the place
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

he is not going to tell her anything and why did nivedita do this..so that ragini ka whole birthday gets ruied from star tto end...it was awkward for her ...poor poor girl...it was her special day and he really should have called her and told her ...idiotAngry

Well I am not expecting him to tell her then, but he could still surprise me for all I care. He might think that he would tell her later. 

He is never sure of anything. He could have just kept this between the two of them and not arranged for the party. 

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Originally posted by goldstar678

I haven't watched single episode of thus week as I'm out of town n though I just read the updates, its clear where this show is going.I won't watch the show for few more weeks, though I am free from Monday but will just go through updates.
Its so sad that we didn't have a private birthday affair of Neira and it clearly shows the sadism of Nb.I frankly don't want to blame anyone of them as they will behave what and how nb wants to.

The day EK made NB the destructive head of this show, we lost the golden opportunity to watch a matured live story of divorced couples.

Pavan

u r lucky

Vidya,I want to save myself from all this crap in the name of creativity from nb.

I read there were some good neira moments this week but I didn't get what I was looking for.Love was never any problem between them and hence I was looking for some emotional scenes where they will share how miserable their life was from past 15 years,so that they can realise the importance of each other n the silly MU between them.

As parents both are actually running to win the trophy of worst parents.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya.CV

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xyze

We all know what is going to happen with NR...I am more curious about how the kids would react.
I wish some kid sides with Ragini too..atleast nishi since she'll be only one in Mumbai( assuming aarav would run away to america, leaving his mother in a mess).

And Jignesh is missing

I Donno if Ragini can handle all this

I seriously want Aman back to Ragini's life

atleast he is always there with her
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Vidya, she will feel out of the place. She has been away from the cynosure for so long. If she is back in this space, it is because she trusts Nachiket enough.
Poor girl ! Even her Mother and Naani are with her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeNeiRaFreak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index