Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

14 May - UGH. - Page 8

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

trust is a two way street...if nachiket wanted ragini to ttrust him after his secret visits to a roopali in the hotel and not giving any explanation to ragini..did he for a second trust ragini with the truth...that rooplai is i India and needs their help..ragini would have for sure welcomed her into thier home...but no he took the decision and wanted ragini to bow to it and when she questioned he just went away without even a thought for his family...and 15 years later he is going to do the same...will not bother to give any explanation to ragini but yes expect her to trust him...and how hard was it for him to call her up and tell her he would be  a little late...and how are we expecting her to believe him if she catches him lying...

he never trusted her with roopali,nor with nishi or aarav ...and one is dead and the other two are in deep trouble 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xyze

But how does the actor agree to it..especially those khosla ka ghosla hairstyles and the large earings.

You know I really feel they wanted to create another komolika( from kzk) with fl2..and they have failed miserably

No wonder

Nachiket called his engagement off... 😆
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

But how does the actor agree to it..especially those khosla ka ghosla hairstyles and the large earings.

You know I really feel they wanted to create another komolika( from kzk) with fl2..and they have failed miserably

@bold ðŸ¤£ That cracks me up! How does the actor agree to a character like that in the first place?! 
I haven't seen KZK so can't say anything on that, lekin these vamp characters are getting way too much of screen time these days. As if they have become the most important character of the show... ðŸ¤¢
sun29 thumbnail

actually it is true..she tried creating another komolika and failed miserably hence made her the chamchi of pam ...

and sadly the actor just cannot act to save her life...and neither is her fashion sense a saving grace...
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poetic

And I don't want to understand her at all. She is a Dementor.

I am happy in my small, simple, uncomplicated world. 

True that! Living in her world is injurious to health ðŸ˜†
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: goldstar678

I haven't watched single episode of thus week as I'm out of town n though I just read the updates, its clear where this show is going.I won't watch the show for few more weeks, though I am free from Monday but will just go through updates.

Its so sad that we didn't have a private birthday affair of Neira and it clearly shows the sadism of Nb.I frankly don't want to blame anyone of them as they will behave what and how nb wants to.

The day EK made NB the destructive head of this show, we lost the golden opportunity to watch a matured live story of divorced couples.

Pavan

u r lucky

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sun29

trust is a two way street...if nachiket wanted ragini to ttrust him after his secret visits to a roopali in the hotel and not giving any explanation to ragini..did he for a second trust ragini with the truth...that rooplai is i India and needs their help..ragini would have for sure welcomed her into thier home...but no he took the decision and wanted ragini to bow to it and when she questioned he just went away without even a thought for his family...and 15 years later he is going to do the same...will not bother to give any explanation to ragini but yes expect her to trust him...and how hard was it for him to call her up and tell her he would be  a little late...and how are we expecting her to believe him if she catches him lying...

he never trusted her with roopali,nor with nishi or aarav ...and one is dead and the other two are in deep trouble 

Sun, if he really does not tell the truth to Ragini as of now, himself, I will not respect him any further. 
I will maybe watch due to the actors, but nachiket - he is in serious trouble. Couldn't he have just called Ragini from Suhani's mobile, if his was not working?

Such an awkward moment for Ragini - going there and waiting for him like a DF 
sun29 thumbnail

@rachna..take care and yes with NB nothing should shock us anymore..we should expect even worst than this...this is the limit of her creativity ...
sun29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poetic

Sun, if he really does not tell the truth to Ragini as of now, himself, I will not respect him any further. 
I will maybe watch due to the actors, but nachiket - he is in serious trouble. Couldn't he have just called Ragini from Suhani's mobile, if his was not working?

Such an awkward moment for Ragini - going there and waiting for him like a DF 

he is not going to tell her anything and why did nivedita do this..so that ragini ka whole birthday gets ruied from star tto end...it was awkward for her ...poor poor girl...it was her special day and he really should have called her and told her ...idiot😡
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We all know what is going to happen with NR...I am more curious about how the kids would react.
I wish some kid sides with Ragini too..atleast nishi since she'll be only one in Mumbai( assuming aarav would run away to america, leaving his mother in a mess).