Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Chirag was better than Lawyer

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think Chirkut was much better than The🤢 Lawyer ! At least he was not the thing like 'KABAB MEIN HADDI" between our ISHVEER ! ISHAANI has to do an awful lot to gain RV trust but CVS don't drag it like hell PLEASE ! PLEASE ! TRP Chahiye hain naa aapko ? Hum deinge AAPKO TRP's 10/10 deinge par humein ISHVEER de do ! BRING our piece of Mind ! Don't know why i am still trying to justify ishaani in my own head and Still want ISHVEER more than anything from the show ! 
RITHIKAA😡😡 LAWYER😡😡😡  CHIRKUT was much much better than THIS LAWYER !🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritilovesvj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very true atleast he was tolerable then shikhar
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: param-admirer

very true atleast he was tolerable then shikhar

Exactly !

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chirug was thousand times better than this lawyer(perhaps got degree to do copy paste) chirug was a comedian villain. N this shekhar is a nothing for gud creature of cvs. After ishveer scene if there was any entertaining scene in matsh those were chirug n rv's scene. I really miss chirug.
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Chirug was thousand times better than this lawyer(perhaps got degree to do copy paste) chirug was a comedian villain. N this shekhar is a nothing for gud creature of cvs. After ishveer scene if there was any entertaining scene in matsh those were chirug n rv's scene. I really miss chirug.

Shekhar Kabab mein haddi
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
The most important thing ! 
He everytime ends up re-uniting them ! And at that time , there were Just Scenes of ISHVEER , No KABAB MEIN HAADI WAALE LOG
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes chirkut was much better
he provided us with comedy
but with shikhar i am disgusted 
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought I was the only one thinking so. Indeed Chirag was a better character in the terms that he was not a Kabab Me Haddi like Shikhar. In Chirag's presence it never felt the show was ever a love-triangle. It always was IshVeer's story. The lawyer, is um, not very natural I felt. His scenes with Ishani are forced and his concern or whatever don't make it look real. Perhaps I'm seeing things through the prism of Ranveer's love which seems more than real unlike anyone. But Shi doesn't look like a natural person to me.
I agree chiraag was far far better than Lawyer, his intentions were clear, his acts alwasys have some motive to destroy ISHVEER, but here nothing is clear, the only thing which is completely visible is he is interfering, that hospital scene completely describes this situation...
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

I thought I was the only one thinking so. Indeed Chirag was a better character in the terms that he was not a Kabab Me Haddi like Shikhar. In Chirag's presence it never felt the show was ever a love-triangle. It always was IshVeer's story. The lawyer, is um, not very natural I felt. His scenes with Ishani are forced and his concern or whatever don't make it look real. Perhaps I'm seeing things through the prism of Ranveer's love which seems more than real unlike anyone. But Shi doesn't look like a natural person to me.

Elvish do you know what ! 
I have read your previous posts and have come to the conclusion that Me and you have same kinds of views !