India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

FF- "Mera phela pyaar hai tu Nisha " Chapter 3

anjhana Groupbie
anjhana
anjhana

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Here is the third chapter guyz.. Plz do comment after readi it.. And let me kow if it is dragging or boring..

After seeing his producer Kabir saw his Rolex limited edition watch it was thirty past twelve. He wondered what his Nisha would be doing? His mind was preoccupied with thinking nick names for her..

Kabir:  Nishu ? meri jaan ? JAANI ( Jaan + Nisha) Kittu ?

Ahh this was frustrating for him... He didn't know what he was doing right now.. He was just smiling like a fool thinking the event's which happened on that day... Then he wondered where her room was? So he decided to find it out and went out of his room and he heard her speaking to him.

Nisha: Hii mera hindi wala dosth !!!

Kabir was happy to see her again.

Nisha: tum yeha kya kar rahe ho?

Kabir: Kuch nahi yeh mera karma hai. I got bored, so planed to go for a stroll.

Nisha: Oh wow really ?? yeh mera karma hai .. Kya baath hai hum dono paas mei rahtae hai !!

Kabir was not expecting this. He has already experienced many turn of events from morning and with this again he had nothing to say.. he said to himself " Kabiraaa tum bahut lucky hai aaj..." He felt like all these years of waiting were nothing. Nisha interrupted his voiceover.

Nisha: Kya hua? Why do you often dream? Is everything all right??

Kabir: Nahi.. Aisa kuch nahi. Bas mei yeh belive nahi kar sakta hai kit um mujhse baat kar rahi ho.. I mean you are a great sport icon..

Nisha: Oh.. chodo yaar ye sab.. Mei tere liyae sirf nisha hu.. Tera naya dosth.. Aur tum? Naam kya hai tera?

Kabir: haan.. sorry I didn't introduce myself to my friend naa..

Hii ... Am Kabir.. tera hindi wala dosth..

Nisha: Acha tum yeha kya kar raha ho? I mean are you also a shooter? Are you here for IAM-2015 ? I don't think I have seen you before in any other meets ?? !!

With this Kabir was taken aback. He could not believe what he just heard. He was not expecting her to get her childhood memories but he totally didn't expect that she would fail to recognize him. He knew that he was quiet popular but his heart was totally shattered with her question.

It means that she has not even listened to anyone of his songs? The Dance god? What the hell? He felt all his hard work and the success which he achieved for them his fame all these were nothing but just trash. He wanted to show her all of his talents he wanted to sing and dance in front of her he wanted to show her all he had. But Again nisha spoke...

Nisha: Kya hua?? Tum phir sapnae dheknae laga?or am I boring you ?

Kabir replied hurriedly after hearing her last sentence.

Kabir: Nahi.. tum bilkul boring nahi hai.. Mei bas soch raha tha ki mere kaam ke baarae mem tuj ko kaise explain karna hai.. Wo actually I am a professional dancer and singer..

Nisha: Ohh ... cool teek hai.. Ab tum kya karna hai? Kyat um free hai yaa kuch kaam hai ?

Kabir: Kyu...? Kaam toh hai, parkya baath hai? Kya tumko kuch chaahiyae ?

Nisha: Yes am having something to tell you.. The thing is I can't sit in one place and they are telling me that I should not go anywhere... wo.. actually .. mujeh.. I..

Kabir understood that Nisha wanted to say something but was a bit hesitating , so to lighten her up he said..

Kabir: Hey Nisha you cheater..

Nisha: *confused* Kya?? Mei kya kiya?

Kabir: Tu ne kaha ki hum dono dosth hai na? Phir tum kyo mujse kuch chipa rahi ho ?So now you get why I called you cheater?

Nisha understood that he said to lighten and up nd to make her feel free to talk, now she felt that she can trust him, so she was no more beating around the bush she told him clearly..

Nisha: Kabir mei baahar jaana chauti hu. Since it is not allowed am planning to sneak out and I think it would be better if I have a company .. Can we go together? What do you say dosth?

Kabir was totally at loss of words. No one could just imagine how happy he was! He was trying hard to not to shout in happiness.He just hid his emotions and asked patiently...

Kabir: Par hum kaise baagar jaa saktae hain? I mean koi humko pehachhan loonga ..toh? Ehh.. I mean you are very famous and what if false articles are spread by the paparazzi ??

Nisha: Offo don worry kabir mera paas hai ek tharikka..

Kabir: kya hai wah ??

Nisha: Tum phelae andar aao mei tumko explain karungi...

With that Nisha grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside her rom and closed her room. Kabir didn't know what was happening..

He didn't know what more surprises were waiting for him from his lovely Nishu his pehala pyaar that day...

TBC...

Precap: Nishu and Kabir enjoying in a club and dancing together..

Plz do comment guyz.. Ouch  Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

arathystangomangoSirat711.vishrutha.vidhu1niki2shineloveAmina...poo10elysianightsarshissAnmol333ammu4u

arviabhigya IF-Sizzlerz
arviabhigya
arviabhigya

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Nice update Smile Pehli meeting Mein hug and almost kiss LOL
Aur second meeting Mein toh Nisha me Kabir ko room ke andar hi bula liya LOL
Wow ! Ur story is getting really interesting Big smile
Love the pace with which the story is progressing LOL
Kudos to u for posting so many updates in a day Clap
Waiting to read more Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinelove

poo10 Goldie
poo10
poo10

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Its awesome...do write more nd more nd more
In love with this story Heart
Waiting fr next update Embarrassed
U write very well, keep writing like dis... Clap
ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
intresting...Clap
waitng 4 the nxt part
__shibani__ IF-Stunnerz
__shibani__
__shibani__

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Nice update continue soonSmile
shinelove Senior Member
shinelove
shinelove

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Amazing yar ..it was so cute continue soon ...
mansi_as18 IF-Rockerz
mansi_as18
mansi_as18

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
bechare kabira ko jhatke p jhatke mil rhe h... awesome update... luved it
arshiss IF-Dazzler
arshiss
arshiss

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
stry is nt at all boring yaar..as arvia said i love t way in which stry is progressingEmbarrassed update part 4 soon.can i cal u anju??LOL

Go to top