Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rad75

"every girl desires a guy who can change himself for her, no wonder ishani finds him worthy of her ðŸ˜‰ "

@OriginalsFan... It seems you've arrived at the conclusion.. Ishkar wedding ðŸ˜‰

I believe at some point ishkar will happen ðŸ˜Š
Rad75 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@OriginalsFan.. The latest spoiler seems scary... RV bringing proof against Ishani.. so Ishkar will not happen, I guess 
OriginalsFan thumbnail

@OriginalsFan.. The latest spoiler seems scary... RV bringing proof against Ishani.. so Ishkar will not happen, I guess 

Na his plan will backfire! Stop being so negative they already showed yesterday reverse pheras of ishani and ranveer! The dove ring is gone too! All r signs that ishkar is happening ðŸ˜Š
Rad75 thumbnail
@OriginalsFan...Not sure Shikhar is adorable... But he is NOT  a lovey-dovey kinda person. Edited by Rad75 - 8 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail

@OriginalsFan...Not sure Shikhar is adorable... But he is NOT  a lovey-dovey kinda person.

well for me he is sorry but I don't agree with you! 
Rad75 thumbnail
@OriginalsFan.. May be... I find him more of motivational  with Ishani than a lovey-dovey/ Cutie pie/Super-hero..  a kinda practical person.. What impressed me was..accepting his mistake (Flirting with women) I took the thread title adorable in the context of being lovey-dovey ðŸ˜Š

BTW, Arjun tweeted thanking India Forums.. He should have mentioned @OriginalsFan in his tweet😉