Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Ashoka hai Ashoka! (Page 2)

MrsKhan-Sobti IF-Rockerz
MrsKhan-Sobti
MrsKhan-Sobti

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddsoaps

I absolutely loved the episode.

Sid is simply fantabulous. Every scene looks effortless. These youngsters have won my heart and have managed to outshine all the male heroes whom I used to admired before.

I dont think there will be another battle between Sushim & Ashok.

What happens might be is that since Sushim's friend has got to know that Ashok's won the sword, Sushim reaching and declaring himself the winner will be overturned by the friend owning up to what happened throughout the challenges.

(this could be the only reason they showed the boy seeing Ashok run with the sword and then Sushim and his complaints blah blah)

Supporting his story would be Siamak's input as well. So despite Sushim holding onto the sword it will be actually taken away from him and handed over to Ashok.

And the underlying message would be though we sometimes take what does not belong to us. No matter what that will eventually go into the hands of the rightful owner.

DD, even I feel Subahu has to play a key role for the amount of footage he got yesterday! I would love if Siamak tells everything that Sushim has done in this competition. That would further make him loose the race for the throne, also would reveal his true nature! 

@bold: so damn true!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapsDiamondLife

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:14am | IP Logged
@Mrs. KS...not sure if its right to address you that way.Confused...

Yeah Siamak telling of all that occurred during the challenge would be simply awesome.

Hope this ends tonight though and the story moves forward from next week which might just focus on Justin's wedding and grand scale festivities.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

melodica

melodica IF-Stunnerz
melodica
melodica

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsKhan-Sobti

Originally posted by melodica

Teeens amazing post! U said everythin Star
Agree completely but to mention.. i luved 2day's episode so very much! Heart

CAS Day Dreaming

MelHug thanks!

the epi was too good!Cool

HugBig smile

ddsoaps

MrsKhan-Sobti IF-Rockerz
MrsKhan-Sobti
MrsKhan-Sobti

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged

@Mrs. KS...not sure if its right to address you that way.Confused...

Yeah Siamak telling of all that occurred during the challenge would be simply awesome.

Hope this ends tonight though and the story moves forward from next week which might just focus on Justin's wedding and grand scale festivities.

You can call me teensEmbarrassed or Mrs KS Tongue, and what should i call you DD?Big smile

Well according to the new spoiler Sushim is going to cross the finish line with the sword in his hand, so like you said Subahu (with/without Siamak) would spill out the beans.
Wonder how Sushim is going to take that?Evil Smile

Yes the wedding should take place soon! Also isn't Chanakya going to reveal Ashok's identity to Bindusar? hmmm so much drama remainingWink

ddsoaps

Happy__Days Senior Member
Happy__Days
Happy__Days

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Sid is simply fantabulous. Every scene looks effortless. These youngsters have won my heart and have managed to outshine all the male heroes whom I used to admired before.

What happens might be is that since Sushim's friend has got to know that Ashok's won the sword, Sushim reaching and declaring himself the winner will be overturned by the friend owning up to what happened throughout the challenges.

(this could be the only reason they showed the boy seeing Ashok run with the sword and then Sushim and his complaints blah blah)

Supporting his story would be Siamak's input as well. So despite Sushim holding onto the sword it will be actually taken away from him and handed over to Ashok.

And the underlying message would be though we sometimes take what does not belong to us. No matter what that will eventually go into the hands of the rightful owner.

DD, even I feel Subahu has to play a key role for the amount of footage he got yesterday! I would love if Siamak tells everything that Sushim has done in this competition. That would further make him loose the race for the throne, also would reveal his true nature! 

I wish Siamak tells the truth to everyone. It will be a treat to watch Sushim and Charumitra's face after that. But it doesn't seem like happening as Siamak prefers to stay silent over things relating to Sushim.
MrsKhan-Sobti IF-Rockerz
MrsKhan-Sobti
MrsKhan-Sobti

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Ok so I am very pissed off with the episode, more with the precap!Angry
what an anti-climax to the race..why did everyone leave so fast? W*F was Subahu doing? where was Siamak?D'oh

Maybe I am overreacting but this is hurtful!Ouch Why can't the protagonist in a Hindi serial win over the villians fair and square? Ashok deserved to win . Bas!Broken Heart

CV's better prove me wrong and come with a kick ass episode on Monday!Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Happy__DaysmelodicaVasusenaRadheya

MrsKhan-Sobti IF-Rockerz
MrsKhan-Sobti
MrsKhan-Sobti

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy__Days

I wish Siamak tells the truth to everyone. It will be a treat to watch Sushim and Charumitra's face after that. But it doesn't seem like happening as Siamak prefers to stay silent over things relating to Sushim.

didnt see Siamak anywhere in the crowd, wish he does do something!Confused
Happy__Days Senior Member
Happy__Days
Happy__Days

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Ok so I am very pissed off with the episode, more with the precap!Angry
what an anti-climax to the race..why did everyone leave so fast? W*F was Subahu doing? where was Siamak?D'oh

Maybe I am overreacting but this is hurtful!Ouch Why can't the protagonist in a Hindi serial win over the villians fair and square? Ashok deserved to win . Bas!Broken Heart

CV's better prove me wrong and come with a kick ass episode on Monday!Unhappy

I too wish the same

Go to top