bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Go rv go. I just loved the episode the way they showed ranveer today i just loved it.Thank you cv's.  This is the ranveer i was waiting to see since a long time and finally i got it.Today ranveer just owned the episode and how.How he was fighting for his love with hook line and sinker and not wailing like he has been doing for a while.Rv go for your love .We are there with you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup RV rocked today...Shakti was fab yaar...😊
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 i loved shikar and Rv scene ...
 i hated RARI scene ..hated Rv calling Ri my "dear" wife

I loved Baa n Ish scene 
I loved  RV n Baa scene ...

Baa  will not let Ishveer go their separate way ... she is the cupid 

today was a good epi ... 

n as far as precap ... Slap on RARi n cvs for that hug ...
bbishveer thumbnail
Sana the best scene for me was when shikhar was telling baa all he wanted was to fulfill  ishaani's desire and the moment he completed his line  the camera first  panned  and cut to  showed ranveer's face .This scene gave me goosebumps out of excitement .And a loud shout out to the cv's for that scene in particular. Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bbishveer  i always enjoy  shikar n Rv scene together ( minus the family ) ...  LOL they 2 share good chemistry 🤣 ...but yes i love Ishveer scenes ( minus the whole gang  n i  enjoy Rv + shikar tit for tat ... what cvs should do is increase Rv + shikar scenes n complete decrese RARI scene ..i want to puke every time i c RARI in the same frame ( no offense to the actors.)    Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
Was the episode watchable?? I will catch it online...
NidsJ thumbnail
Yeh... We always wanted this.. RV the king.. Maintain ur standard like that man.. U rock with ur attitude n those killer looks..
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Yup RV rocked today...Shakti was fab yaar...😊

Yeah he was btw we both have the same feelings.Saw a similar thread made by you👍🏼.
bbishveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTPMS

Was the episode watchable?? I will catch it online...

Go and watch it for the sheer performance of ranveer a.k.a. rv . He was just too good.
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbishveer

Go and watch it for the sheer performance of ranveer a.k.a. rv . He was just too good.

Really... i dnt watch it today but wantedly i have avoided watching it today...n want to continue till they(CV's) bring some sense into the show..