Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Did anyone else notice ???

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Well its been only a few days since i got hooked to this show...  
And thanks to SP for not showing any promo of samarj. Radhikaaa radhikaaa and radhikaaa... Unless i had come across that bonfire and bonzo scene while changing th channel , would never have come to know about this amazing jodi. Its been almost 2.5 years ihad stayed silent in the forum after ipkknd ended. But samarj managed to drag me agin into this madness of IF.

Well lets come to the point... I was just watching the promos and iin one of the promos they show how will radhika face all the challanges ahead... And they showed a glimpse of sam making fun of radhika with the BPL-unndi drama. Like seriously ???? Prom thet promo it seemed that sam belongs to the gang of mean girls who has nothing else to do otjer than humiliating... 

In many of the serials ilike ipkknd or geet such things have been shown that the girl joins the office and gets humilliated by plastically styled up bimbos... Plzz sam has her own story, she has her flaws and traits... what i am trying to say is she is another LEAD... Not some office-gossip-girl !

I never payed much attention to the promos before coz i didnt find them catchy enough and thats why couldnt follow the show from day 1... But now it is getting me dissapointed. 

I hope i a, not instigating fight between sam n radz fans ! Please do share your views regarding this
Edited by ESR8 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah I noticed that...its gonna show her in negative light
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is already lots of fights btw Sam an radz fans Nw ur asking to not with a post to fight lol.. how many poor girl ll be shown still Indian tv are so interest to promote the same thing.. leave it yaar we can hope for a upcoming promos to be Sams an her story at least Sara frndship bounding..
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: divyarnav

There is already lots of fights btw Sam an radz fans Nw ur asking to not with a post to fight lol.. how many poor girl ll be shown still Indian tv are so interest to promote the same thing.. leave it yaar we can hope for a upcoming promos to be Sams an her story at least Sara frndship bounding..

lol i am new here in the forum. So not aware of the severity of he fights here. But sp far what i have seem people are more inclined towards samarj . I may be wrong. I started to ocme to this forum since yesterday. So not much aware abot the fights and everything. I'd apologize agin if it instigates fight. The mods can close the topic if they want.
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ESR8

lol i am new here in the forum. So not aware of the severity of he fights here. But sp far what i have seem people are more inclined towards samarj . I may be wrong. I started to ocme to this forum since yesterday. So not much aware abot the fights and everything. I'd apologize agin if it instigates fight. The mods can close the topic if they want.

No need to apologizing.. there are fans who think Arjun Radhika can be pair so that's all.. I like the show itself all 4 lead an the hot couple SamArj an cute Neil and chashni..
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think there's anything to worry about as this story is also about Samaira and Radhika's friendship and the synopsis for the next two episodes indicates it's headed that way too. I'm convinced after watching all the episodes that Samaira will not turn negative because the friendship between them is highlighted a lot in the articles.