Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Stephi

@People still have not answered the question on how Anandi knew that Jagya would try to stop her and she wouldn't be able to say no to him and that's why it is better she left in his absence.

As far as we know it was always Dadisa who should be convinced.It was always Dadisa  who was stopping her from leaving. That's what Anandi herself  said, she never mentioned that it was Jagya who   does not allow her  to leave.  As far  as we remeber Anandi asked Jagya to help her to convince Dadisa and he said it has nothing to do with him, its between her and Dadisa. But if someone, anyone, in this case Jagya  thinks that he is the cause of her leaving, his wife and the current  tense situation created by her promise to Ratan, of course he'll try to stop her. And she knew it . But  people still have not answered the question why Anandi wouldn't be able to say no to him .Why only  his feelings matters to her ?

Because she always had and has some soft spot for Jagya. It is not love but it is affection.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
even my Q remain unanswered... Why Jagya react this way ... Just becoz Anandi left due to Ganga

who is imp Ganga or Anandi ...

so what Anandi left BH for this reason ... Is Anandi so imp for her he react like this
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: blushing

even my Q remain unanswered... Why Jagya react this way ... Just becoz Anandi left due to Ganga

so what Anandi left BH for this reason ... Is Anandi so imp for her he react like this

Jagya thinks anandi left due to ganga. It is not who is importnat? If you remember Jagya was not ready to hear anything negative about that fake person who befriended him.
Jagya is like that.
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: blushing

Aditi.wait

BV writers will soon provide some answers.
More flashbacks..πŸ˜†
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh kya baat hue Jagya toh issa hee hain ...
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
this is not first time anandi scolded jagya like this first she scolded jagya that what u have did to me don't do this thing to gauri second when jagya went to ganga during teej .after he return anandi scolded jagya anandi herself face same situation that is why she felt for ganga gauri anandi want to tell jagya that dont ignore ganga due to meEdited by surabhi01 - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Jagya thinks anandi left due to ganga. It is not who is importnat? If you remember Jagya was not ready to hear anything negative about that fake person who befriended him.
Jagya is like that.

Why did Jagya want Anandi back in BH.

He didn't come to ask  her why she left- If he did that that  would have been natural reaction.

He should have questioned her and found why she left and even if she left because of Ganga he had no right to do what he did.

He barged into her bed room pulled out her clothes and packed into a suitcase like he had some rights

Did he have rights to do that?

Did Anandi give him those rights or he just thought he had those rights?

Who is she to him? 

JAGYA WAS WRONG TO BEHAVE THAT WAY.

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RTee

Ah well. The childhood friends.

Anandi knew exactly what Jagya would say on not finding her in BH.

And he said exactly that. 

And he said that she knew he would say and do that.πŸ˜†

Lovely scene.

Here are some pics to decorate this threadπŸ˜‰

This scene was simply thrilling... just loved it.πŸ˜†

But touching another woman's clothes? That was a bit too much πŸ˜†... Did anyone else think like me ?πŸ˜‰
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shinya

This scene was simply thrilling... just loved it.πŸ˜†

But touching another woman's clothes? That was a bit too much πŸ˜†... Did anyone else think like me ?πŸ˜‰

I went Ewww🀒

He was acting as if he has rights to behave that way with her.πŸ˜›
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Hina-

Jagya obviously does not want Anandi to leave BH because of him and Ganga

Wonder why Anandi did not wait for himπŸ˜›She should have been clear to him before leaving so poor guy would not have to come to Shiv NiketanπŸ˜•

Why will Ganga not forgive him ? what did he do?

somewhat i disagree,J is doing wrong by stopping A.He is clearly doing opposite to G and he is not ready to understand ganga.now thats defo something that cudnt be forgiven by a wife so easily