Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Hina-

Jagya obviously does not want Anandi to leave BH because of him and Ganga 

Wonder why Anandi did not wait for him😛She should have been clear to him before leaving so poor guy would not have to come to Shiv Niketan ðŸ˜•

Why will Ganga not forgive him  ? what did he do? 

yes hina its true
why will J want aji 2 leave bcoz of JaGan. its not that they know each oder like backs of the hand.its the common sense.even ganga said the same thing 2 Aji 4 stopping her.din't she i'd already probs in my mrd life and ur leaving will also b blame don me. it means that Aji is leaving bcoz of probs btn JaGan due 2 Aji.
and it was obvious J wud'd tried 2 stop if he thinks sum1 is going bcoz of the probs btn them esply wat happened btn JaGan & Aji on that ratan case.
and thatswhy he came 2 SN 2 bring Aji back .who won't do that if they think the guest ahs left due 2 them??
wats it 2 do wid childhood frndship or knowing ecah oder?? luks like immortal couple r dead & this new frndship is more than the immortal luvers luv.😛
and wat a BS said by Aji she wanted 2 tell abt this for many yrs but thot they wud b able 2 handle it on their own.😲i mean lady if u know this from many yrs so wat were u waiting 4 2 go form so many yrs??u were waiting the day u can blame sum1 & pretend 2 b victim.
and 2day i din't find Aji bit of honest.if she was so arrogant & proved it.

@hina and ganga 4giving means she"ll get angry if knows that J again listened 2 Aji thatswhy he started thinking abt ganga more.
why will ganga get angry or upset 2 the extent not 2 forgive J??wen he went she knew he went 2 bring back Aji & she also knew that J will deftly try 2 stop Aji bcoz he din't want her 2 leave bcoz of them.so ganga also knew/knows wat & how J thinks. so it means shes his true soulmate how much ppl cry abt the so-called frndship btn J & Aji.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lol 

please see the situation as well before saying Anandi's  lalaland came true 

Why he won't try to stop her when to him  ðŸ˜†right at this moment there was a tense situation over mannu's matter in the house he definitely would not want her to leave because of him and Ganga 

if she would have left in front of him telling him i am leaving because of my wish he would never have stopped her 

but someone please tell me why it was getting difficult for her to move out in his presence ? He will try to stop her Yeah he will because he does not wish you leave Dadisaa  because of him and Ganga's matters so she should have been clear i am not leaving because of you and Ganga but for my own sake why he would have stopped her then ?

but what Anandi ji was saying to Dadisaa He will try to stop me i cannot say no to him , he will get hurt it will become difficult for me to move out then Amazing 

anandi had no problem staying in BH. Why should she say something like I want to go for myself suddenly as if Jagya wont put two and two together? If he left in his presence, there would have been more drama with ganga and dadisa and also mannu and shivam witnessing.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
way Jagya packing Anandi's clothes ordering Gayab Shivam 😆 it will be difficult for Anandi to move out from BH...with such reaction impulsive action happen in BH in front off DS Ganga kids

how its obvious reaction...that too like packing her clothes and all

haiyaa I didn't expect this reaction at all
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

it was valid question All years Dadisaa has been stopping her this time she did not He will think something happened 

yes hina wat a stupid excuse DS gave??
one need not 2b genius 2 know wat'd happened & why sum1 left & why DS cun't stop the guest wen she cud'd stopped that guest for 11yrs.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
The bottomline is Jagya shouted at ganga because of anandi leaving.

The way he shouted at anandi and gauri in different scenes.

Jagya is the same. Impulsive.
AdorableAnusha thumbnail

Jagya tried to stop her because he thought she left the house because of him and Ganga isn't it clear ?😕

how Jagya would have stopped her if she would have told him i am leaving because of my own wish Why she ran behind his back ?😕He would have stopped her and she would be stopped Why he would have chained her up in the house🤣

Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anandi did one mistake in all this. She said jagya was the cause for the differences he and Ganga had. And also asked him to think from Ganga's perspective. This is so wrong. She doesn't know everything that happened between jagya and Ganga. Anandi should have understood that they(J, G) both talk sometimes with doors closed too  and that she(anandi) might have missed some discussions that happened  between them ðŸ˜† . She simply can't say he was the wrong one. After so much of redemption, he has to hear from anandi again that he was wrong and not Ganga Who called him a two timer😭. 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdorableAnusha

Jagya tried to stop her because he thought she left the house because of him and Ganga isn't it clear ?😕

how Jagya would have stopped her if she would have told him i am leaving because of my own wish Why she ran behind his back ?😕He would have stopped her and she would be stopped Why he would have chained her up in the house🤣

Why should anandi lie? She left because of ganga.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
For DS guest Jagya goes SN and practically packing DS guest bag too

why? just becoz she is Ds geust
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If Anandi would have tried leaving while Jagya was in BH, she would have never got her packing done.

Jagya and Shivam would have teamed up to unpack every single suitcase. Shivam would toss clothes back from suitcase to Jagya, and Jagya would dump them in cupboard😆.