Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ziddi Sanam Ke Ziddi Aahil......May 14 th (Page 4)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hope he makes excuses to keep them apart, hope he is able to bring some memories back, Shaad seems to have forgotten Jannat/ Sanam is from India

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I think we should wait till they reach Bhopal!  Cause Today Aahil kind of seemed emotionally upset and was thinking about Sanam. I think right now his aim is to push Sanam to remember herself so he is not caring about Shaad. But I think he will soon notice and react about Shaad's actions. Infact I feel he will . Remember What KV said in that IV? 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishHanieMahu34-GrilledCheese-minnie2308micshyRaingoddess...Tanu...MrDarcyfanMs.SherlockedKhatamKahani

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Juhi,...OK fine, they want to show Sanam unable to handle things right now...but still I would hope that Ahil would warn off the psycho because who the hell just leaves your loved one be in that condition knowing the guys is taking advantage of her and Ahil does not even know what goes on behind closed doors for gods sake...
See this is just this thing, I wish I had kept away some more from this nonsense...I can't believe that they are still carrying this dynamics on like there's nothing to worry here, but just some guy in love...AND at the same time show how this is affecting the victim with her torment about her feelings and flashbacks...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieJShuklamicshysimran_singh_24MrDarcyfanadventure_gurlMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...KhatamKahaniflora212

-secretlove- Senior Member
-secretlove-
-secretlove-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
nice post
i think aahil is not reacting to shaad now becoz accd to epi it has hardly been about 5-6 hrs that he has seen sanam
He still needs to digest that plus shaad is jannat's husband(fake we know) but if shaad and aahil fight then obvio in this condition sanam will support shaad
Hasnt our nawab always been clever...i agree he is also a passionate lover but passion shud ignite his mind and thinking not burn it .
This is the reason i think aahil is not being impulsive now coz he doea not want to take risk of losing sanam again.

And plus the joy of getting to see his sanam safe in front of his eyes is more than the pain he must be getting seeing shaad and jannat together

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishHanieJShuklamicshyLaura..MrDarcyfanadventure_gurlMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...flora212KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by additilicious

nice post
i think aahil is not reacting to shaad now becoz accd to epi it has hardly been about 5-6 hrs that he has seen sanam
He still needs to digest that plus shaad is jannat's husband(fake we know) but if shaad and aahil fight then obvio in this condition sanam will support shaad
Hasnt our nawab always been clever...i agree he is also a passionate lover but passion shud ignite his mind and thinking not burn it .
This is the reason i think aahil is not being impulsive now coz he doea not want to take risk of losing sanam again.

And plus the joy of getting to see his sanam safe in front of his eyes is more than the pain he must be getting seeing shaad and jannat together

I agree that it's good he wasn't impulsive. I never wanted a jealous Aahil or territorial Aahil or that type.  I agree that it may be logical for him to keep his calm till they get to Bhopal. But they still are not showing or acknowleding about Shaad. But maybe they will soon.

Once they get to Bhopal, I don't see how this can be any triangle unless "Jannat" is told that she she's not married to Shaad. And she decides to live separately from both. Even still, they are just going to ignore Shaad's actions?

Also, once they get to Bhopal, they can't have Aahil attempting to get back her memories while not even bothering about her situation with Shaad.

Anyway I agree he just found out and he's processing. I'm going to wait and see how he reacts, but he better react accordingly.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishHanieMahu34micshyJShuklaLaura..Ms.Sherlocked...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

I think we should wait till they reach Bhopal!  Cause Today Aahil kind of seemed emotionally upset and was thinking about Sanam. I think right now his aim is to push Sanam to remember herself so he is not caring about Shaad. But I think he will soon notice and react about Shaad's actions. Infact I feel he will . Remember What KV said in that IV? 
wht KV said in IV???
SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@Additilicious
Actually I'm not the least bit worried about Ahil's pain or him at all here at the moment...
But my only concern is that the cvs need to show Ahil confront Shaad about this if he believes that this is Sanam or even if it may turn out to be Seher...because no one would leave a woman in such a situation trauma or not as its clear that she is being tricked here into thinking she is married to this guy and she is acting all fine with it...

And Ahil is no ordinary citizen with no proof as to who this woman is...its either his wife or sali and in either case she is being violated so who would let this carry on without calling out the guy for his deeds even if it is just between Ahil and shaad?

Lets see how this plays out tomorrow. But if Ahil just lets this be till her memory returns he is failing his responsibility towards her big time and its everything to do with Sanam and her violative situation with shaad not Ahil's passion or love or jealousy!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HaniemicshyJShuklaminnie2308MrDarcyfan...Tanu...KhatamKahani

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by Mini2013

i had a question..why did sanam called Aahil as mr.qureshi???
thanks for the update
Cause Aahil's name is Sahil QureshiTongueLOL

Oh ok...I thiuht you were kidding..but in today's episode I got it...cvs used fan made nameLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanflora212

Go to top