Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ziddi Sanam Ke Ziddi Aahil......May 14 th (Page 3)

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

lvly post sarita di.waiting 4 ur tk of epis & get it.Hug
todays epi was quite goodSmile.most of epi belongd to IM.tht lady who pushed sanam2 said usne sahil ko alag kia isika saza ha ye,bhopal ka bacha bacha janta ha sahil lvstry,bt s2 ne uska ghar tora.i lved tht sceneLOL.
&abt sahil scene god!ahil's eyes Broken Heartnd xpresn whn shady-jannat holding hands.lv the dialogue "maine tumhe ye to bata dia ki sanam kaisa hai,par ahil kaisa ha ye nehi bataya.ahil bhi utna hi ziddi ha.aur jab pyar zid me badal jaye to kismat ko vi jhukna parta ha"Clap.his detemination-go ARI go,tk ur ri8Thumbs Up.&shaddy himslf said 'jo apka ha wo apke pas wapas ayega'LOL.i was raged whn jinnat all time said mr.qureshi or sahil.sahil's cafe date-sanam's fav mangola-jannat also order thtWink.ahil trying to mk remembr sanam bt...
prcp-ahil invte thm to bhopal,also.blurted out he is nawab of bhopal.sanam's xprsn whn she heard tht.Wink
bt if thy go bk to bhopal ahil will b exposed tht he is ARI-& abt snam2.may b shady stay with jannat anothr place,&ahil will met thm seperately. bt wht abt s2??she is all time chipkoing ahil...if she get 2 knw abt shaad & join hands with him???Angry.how ahil manage chudail &shaad at a same time...

lets see how sahil stry unfolds in bhopal..Big smile.jabtak sahil hai i will njy...Tongue

@ bold epic dialogue

And Aahil determined to bring Sanam back...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyLoveSonu2408

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

How is Aahil not reacting to Shaad? If he's so sure she's Sanam, how can he allow this man to continue taking advantage of her?
Right now, Aahil is focused on Sanam and trying to process things and figure out things. But really, we are not even getting a thought process of him finding this guy shady as hell? Okay, maybe not today. But shouldn't we get it tomorrow or Monday?

Also one thing that he wants to calmly and smarty get them to Bhopal. But once they are in Bhopal, how can he allow them to stay on in this non-existent married situation? Even if he's planning on subtly bringing back Sanam's memories, how does he ignore Shaad and his lies and deception and ummm LYING and LIVING with the woman as her husband? How do you let that go on?

I guess his first priority is to somehow bring back Sanam from Jannat. Once her memory is back, Allah bachaye Shaad ko Aahil ke waar se

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanflora212

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I wished for more SaHil scenes but anyways loved the scenes which we got.
Loved Ahil's ziddi dialogue. Go Ahil.
Even i agree that Ahil should not let Sanam & Shaad together. Even today when both were walking together & Ahil alone, I felt weird. Confused I was like Ahil do something. Ouch
But yea I do have hope because Ahil saw Sanam just a few moments back. He is still trying to get her memories back. But I am hopeful that there will be a heated confrontation b/w Ahil & Shaad which KV mentioned. Also the article says Shaad knows Ahil loves Sanam. But I just hope Ahil doesn't let both of them to live in one room. Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishHaniemicshyJShuklaMrDarcyfanLoveSonu2408flora212KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Juhi, this is why I commented what I did on  Sage's post last night. First because, I was like, wait... how can Aahil let it go on just due to being worried about her trauma. He has to think of this guy as a sociopath...so how do you let her stay with him without doing anything? Then it occurred to me this is what would happen. He would take them to Bhopal. Taking them to Bhopal is one thing. I can understand maybe it is smart to do that, and wait for the safety and best for Sanam.
But once they reach Bhopal? What's going to happen. 

It's really bothersome...

Also his lack of reaction to Shaad is not sitting well with me. Okay, he is processing things right now and dealing with Sanam calmly. I am glad he didn't go crazy, but first tried to figure it out. Good. But now that he seems to really believe it's Sanam--his thought is about getting her memories back. He's not even wondering of what the hell happened here, and not processing Shaad. It's just weird. It's like that whole thing is just ignored by the narrative.

If it is that he's still processing right now, and in one or two days we see his reaction. Fine. But otherwise...

Also, Shaad seemed to come off as a bit psycho when he was getting that necklace and talking about Jannat seeing him as her husband and love the heart of whatever... Other than that, his actions are still not acknowledged, even though the whole situation is revolving around his actions and lies. It's just weird...

Edited by KhatamKahani - 14 May 2015 at 11:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeSheAishHanieevedallas1-GrilledCheese-JShuklamicshyMrDarcyfan...Tanu...LoveSonu2408flora212

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Juhi...that's the other issue...Since when had Sanam been so fragile that she can't take some trauma...She has gone through things way more worse than what has been happening to her at Pak and she is suddenly so breakable with just a little questioning????
Again, health issues or not Ahil's reaction to this is just wrong IMO...

And the other thing is if she is being tormented about the questioning it is only because of all the lies that Shaad had fed her and his continuous attempt to brush off her questions and dejavu feelings without helping her and telling her the truth...and yet the audiance is still expected to believe he is doing this out of love????D'oh

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeHanie-GrilledCheese-JShuklamicshyMrDarcyfanadventure_gurl...Tanu...flora212KhatamKahani

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheAish

Juhi...that's the other issue...Since when had Sanam been so fragile that she can't take some trauma...She has gone through things way more worse than what has been happening to her at Pak and she is suddenly so breakable with just a little questioning????
Again, health issues or not Ahil's reaction to this is just wrong IMO...

And the other thing is if she is being tormented about the questioning it is only because of all the lies that Shaad had fed her and his continuous attempt to brush off her questions and dejavu feelings without helping her and telling her the truth...and yet the audiance is still expected to believe he is doing this out of love????D'oh

hmmm... true.

Sanam is way too tough to not handle this trauma... but you saw how she fainted with Aahil's questioning. the guy must have gotten worried sick to see his Sanam this sick. Has he ever seen her sick? except after the kabristan rescue?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeSheAishHanie-GrilledCheese-micshyAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanadventure_gurlKhatamKahaniflora212

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheAish

Hi Sari...how are you? Hope you are in good health these days...
I myself have been away from the forum for a while now and have been giving the show a miss these days...but then after reading last nights WU I thought I will start t watch again as the issue I had with Shaad seemed would be cleared up before the end of the week...

Now I'm not sure I wanner start watching again either...

If Ahil knows that this is Sanam then I don't understand how he can allow Shaad to carry on with his lies even without a confrontation...
It just does not sit well with me that any family member let alone a husband would allow someone to be violated like Shaad is doing to Sanam and not even confront the guy at all???
And her health issues or not why wouldn't he confront Shaad about this...he needs to atleast warn off the bugger severely even if it is just between him and Shaad...

What gives cvs???...Why butcher Ahil like this just to still have Shaad attached to Sanam...

Even if Ahil is not sure whether this is Sanam or not...the least he should have done is confront Shaad alone with his story and give the guy a good interrogation to determine that this is not Sanam or not...

Really not liking this Ahil...I can't believe CVs are so stubborn that they can't think of a better way to have Shaad tag along with them other than to still have him act the fake husband with full knowledge of Ahil...

Seems like I'm the only one finding this to be an issue here...??ConfusedOuch

Edit: Just saw your comment KK...Ditto sister...Clap

Thank you.I am better now..

I really hope Aahil will confront Shaad soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishHaniemicshyMrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

I wished for more SaHil scenes but anyways loved the scenes which we got.
Loved Ahil's ziddi dialogue. Go Ahil.
Even i agree that Ahil should not let Sanam & Shaad together. Even today when both were walking together & Ahil alone, I felt weird. Confused I was like Ahil do something. Ouch
But yea I do have hope because Ahil saw Sanam just a few moments back. He is still trying to get her memories back. But I am hopeful that there will be a heated confrontation b/w Ahil & Shaad which KV mentioned. Also the article says Shaad knows Ahil loves Sanam. But I just hope Ahil doesn't let both of them to live in one room. Ouch
hope not.. now they can't.. just can't. I want his monologue regarding Sanam's well being. I am hoping it will come tomorrow and for me that is already lateOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishmicshyMrDarcyfan...Tanu...adventure_gurlflora212

Go to top