Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

I can't get over his dialogues today! OMG!  He again got some perfect dialogues!

Loved the 'meetings" they both had. and her curiosity to know more about his love life..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Witch portion was so good! Additi really killed it, how awesome was she! πŸ‘ And the thing everyone going about how Sanam Aahil ki mohabbat ke kisse baccha bachha jaanta hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Precap was amazing! Shaad bought that idea so quick, good for him, her , them. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Dilaogues were good . 

AG was really very good.

Precap was also very good
@ bold at least now no one will come to safeguard her
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

How is Aahil not reacting to Shaad? If he's so sure she's Sanam, how can he allow this man to continue taking advantage of her?

Right now, Aahil is focused on Sanam and trying to process things and figure out things. But really, we are not even getting a thought process of him finding this guy shady as hell? Okay, maybe not today. But shouldn't we get it tomorrow or Monday?

Also one thing that he wants to calmly and smarty get them to Bhopal. But once they are in Bhopal, how can he allow them to stay on in this non-existent married situation? Even if he's planning on subtly bringing back Sanam's memories, how does he ignore Shaad and his lies and deception and ummm LYING and LIVING with the woman as her husband? How do you let that go on?

I agree.. this was the same Aahil who burst into rage on witnessing Sanam being comforted by Rehan..

Here he is just watching it all. I guess he is trying to process the amount of damage this man has caused. Sanam's comfort level with him is what he must find worrying.

Sanam is way too tehzeeb vali to be able to take this excessive touching lightly if she knows this is not her husband. I think he WILL confront Shad but not in Sanam;s earshot... most probably in Bhopal... he will corner him in HIS den. I feel... I don't want this to go under the carpet like Sanam never questioned her sister or husband after Aaher...

fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mission Begins.

This is just the beginning of that in which Aahil will slowly try & help Jannat/Sanam remember things.

Gradually things will get Intense. I can sense it.

Lived how Shaad got SaHil to talk while being alone. How can he always leave them together. He seems to help Aahil by giving him & Jannat/Sanam some time.

Additi truly has been amazing as a Vamp. In today's episode she portrayed being a helpless women. Brilliant work.

Shaad endorsing Aahil's idea of going to Bhopal was nice.
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: SheAish

Hi Sari...how are you? Hope you are in good health these days...

I myself have been away from the forum for a while now and have been giving the show a miss these days...but then after reading last nights WU I thought I will start t watch again as the issue I had with Shaad seemed would be cleared up before the end of the week...

Now I'm not sure I wanner start watching again either...

If Ahil knows that this is Sanam then I don't understand how he can allow Shaad to carry on with his lies even without a confrontation...
It just does not sit well with me that any family member let alone a husband would allow someone to be violated like Shaad is doing to Sanam and not even confront the guy at all???
And her health issues or not why wouldn't he confront Shaad about this...he needs to atleast warn off the bugger severely even if it is just between him and Shaad...

What gives cvs???...Why butcher Ahil like this just to still have Shaad attached to Sanam...

Even if Ahil is not sure whether this is Sanam or not...the least he should have done is confront Shaad alone with his story and give the guy a good interrogation to determine that this is not Sanam or not...

Really not liking this Ahil...I can't believe CVs are so stubborn that they can't think of a better way to have Shaad tag along with them other than to still have him act the fake husband with full knowledge of Ahil...

Seems like I'm the only one finding this to be an issue here...??πŸ˜•

Edit: Just saw your comment KK...Ditto sister...πŸ‘

😭
me too posted the same thing... But I have a feeling Aahil does not want to jeopardise Sanam's safety at all. He wants to access this guy... but yes a monologue in his mind  at least will not hurt.

BUt as has already been predicted... Aahil will call spade a spade..err. shady an ShadyπŸ˜†
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i had a question..why did sanam called Aahil as mr.qureshi???
thanks for the update
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mini2013

i had a question..why did sanam called Aahil as mr.qureshi???

thanks for the update

Cause Aahil's name is Sahil QureshiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONU2408

lvly post sarita di.waiting 4 ur tk of epis & get it.πŸ€—

todays epi was quite good😊.most of epi belongd to IM.tht lady who pushed sanam2 said usne sahil ko alag kia isika saza ha ye,bhopal ka bacha bacha janta ha sahil lvstry,bt s2 ne uska ghar tora.i lved tht sceneπŸ˜†.
&abt sahil scene god!ahil's eyes πŸ’”nd xpresn whn shady-jannat holding hands.lv the dialogue "maine tumhe ye to bata dia ki sanam kaisa hai,par ahil kaisa ha ye nehi bataya.ahil bhi utna hi ziddi ha.aur jab pyar zid me badal jaye to kismat ko vi jhukna parta ha"πŸ‘.his detemination-go ARI go,tk ur ri8πŸ‘πŸΌ.&shaddy himslf said 'jo apka ha wo apke pas wapas ayega'πŸ˜†.i was raged whn jinnat all time said mr.qureshi or sahil.sahil's cafe date-sanam's fav mangola-jannat also order thtπŸ˜‰.ahil trying to mk remembr sanam bt...
prcp-ahil invte thm to bhopal,also.blurted out he is nawab of bhopal.sanam's xprsn whn she heard tht.πŸ˜‰
bt if thy go bk to bhopal ahil will b exposed tht he is ARI-& abt snam2.may b shady stay with jannat anothr place,&ahil will met thm seperately. bt wht abt s2??she is all time chipkoing ahil...if she get 2 knw abt shaad & join hands with him???😑.how ahil manage chudail &shaad at a same time...

lets see how sahil stry unfolds in bhopal..πŸ˜ƒ.jabtak sahil hai i will njy...πŸ˜›

@ bold epic dialogue

And Aahil determined to bring Sanam back...

ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

How is Aahil not reacting to Shaad? If he's so sure she's Sanam, how can he allow this man to continue taking advantage of her?

Right now, Aahil is focused on Sanam and trying to process things and figure out things. But really, we are not even getting a thought process of him finding this guy shady as hell? Okay, maybe not today. But shouldn't we get it tomorrow or Monday?

Also one thing that he wants to calmly and smarty get them to Bhopal. But once they are in Bhopal, how can he allow them to stay on in this non-existent married situation? Even if he's planning on subtly bringing back Sanam's memories, how does he ignore Shaad and his lies and deception and ummm LYING and LIVING with the woman as her husband? How do you let that go on?

I guess his first priority is to somehow bring back Sanam from Jannat. Once her memory is back, Allah bachaye Shaad ko Aahil ke waar se
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wished for more SaHil scenes but anyways loved the scenes which we got.
Loved Ahil's ziddi dialogue. Go Ahil.
Even i agree that Ahil should not let Sanam & Shaad together. Even today when both were walking together & Ahil alone, I felt weird. πŸ˜• I was like Ahil do something.
But yea I do have hope because Ahil saw Sanam just a few moments back. He is still trying to get her memories back. But I am hopeful that there will be a heated confrontation b/w Ahil & Shaad which KV mentioned. Also the article says Shaad knows Ahil loves Sanam. But I just hope Ahil doesn't let both of them to live in one room.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Juhi, this is why I commented what I did on  Sage's post last night. First because, I was like, wait... how can Aahil let it go on just due to being worried about her trauma. He has to think of this guy as a sociopath...so how do you let her stay with him without doing anything? Then it occurred to me this is what would happen. He would take them to Bhopal. Taking them to Bhopal is one thing. I can understand maybe it is smart to do that, and wait for the safety and best for Sanam.
But once they reach Bhopal? What's going to happen. 

It's really bothersome...

Also his lack of reaction to Shaad is not sitting well with me. Okay, he is processing things right now and dealing with Sanam calmly. I am glad he didn't go crazy, but first tried to figure it out. Good. But now that he seems to really believe it's Sanam--his thought is about getting her memories back. He's not even wondering of what the hell happened here, and not processing Shaad. It's just weird. It's like that whole thing is just ignored by the narrative.

If it is that he's still processing right now, and in one or two days we see his reaction. Fine. But otherwise...

Also, Shaad seemed to come off as a bit psycho when he was getting that necklace and talking about Jannat seeing him as her husband and love the heart of whatever... Other than that, his actions are still not acknowledged, even though the whole situation is revolving around his actions and lies. It's just weird...
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago