Take a bow Kabir Sharma (Page 2)

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DexterRocks

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Originally posted by DexterRocks

the best part was he mocked her when she showed attitude that ' i'll pay back your money ". Thank fully kabir did not say that money isn't needed, instead he said yes bring back the money and drown yourself in self pity, and if you want to prove yourself get back to work, instead of distributing gyaan. Ananya was speechless...lol

She said that?! LOL
I am surprised she actually went to say that to him of all people, Khalid toh I could understand but Kabir ke mooh lag gayi iss baat ko leke LOL

yes she said that , and he replied that please o return the money and cry like a baby now because i have blasted you .. Kabir was on fire tonight , he did not even breathe but showered his angerLOL

The bets part was whatever he said, he was not blaming anybody, he was showing Ananya how the world is and how journalism should be perceived and how his biggest mistake was to trust her.

Poor Ananya, I would NOT want to be in her place when Kabir fires at someone like that. LOL
Aab galati ki hai toh sudarni toh padegi hi... I wonder what she is going to do next week to make up for this.

I liked that too, he taught her valuable lesson that she needed to learn to become a better journalist.
I always thought their relationship would begin like a mentor-protg before it developed into something more deeper. I like the way their taking the story in that aspect because Ananya making mistakes is important for her to grow as a character as compared to Kabir who is already matured and jaded as a character. But I hope they don't keep Ananya continuously commiting silly blunders each time, its completely contradictory to the clever reporter persona of hers where she can manage to get out of any situation with her quick thinking.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.

dhaakshu Goldie
dhaakshu
dhaakshu

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
He was excellent
Loved him throughout the episode
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Kabir Sharma totally owned the episode. Rajeev just gets into the skin of such characters so freaking well.

Go to top