Posted: 8 years ago
Eagerly waiting.Edited by Divyahet - 8 years ago
Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
TEASER

Arnav: "I will not go without you..."

Khushi: "Why do you need me now..? I didn't ask your Di to leave..."

Arnav: "Khushi, I know I have always wronged you... I have always shouted at you for no fault of yours... and I am really sorry for it... I will do anything that you want me to do but please don't ask me to stay away from you... I wont be able to breathe without you..."

Khushi: "I don't think so... you will stay happily without me..."

Arnav: "No Khushi... I know you are saying this only because yesterday when Buaji asked me to choose between you and Di, I chose Di... but that was not my own choice Khushi... I had decided that I will choose you and stay with you away from every problem... but then I remembered the promise that I had given to Mama... the promise that I had given to her while she was taking the last breathes... that I will stay with Di no matter what... I will never leave her alone... and I was bound by that promise... I couldn't break the promise that I had made to my dying mother... But Khushi believe me, when I said that I will stay with Di... only I know what I have felt... I felt I couldn't breathe... and when Buaji said that she is going to get you married to someone else I thought I would die... but I didn't die... you know why... because that was my punishment for troubling... I would stay alive but feel the pain of thousand deaths every moment... and today morning when Di herself left home... I should have been sad but I don't know why and how... but I felt a siren peace within myself... a strange feeling of happiness engulfed me... reason being now I could be with you... and that too without breaking the promise to Mama... now there is no promise binding me... I am free to live... I am free to live my life on my own... I am free to live with you..." Cupping Khushi's face "you know Khushi... that time I realised something that to me you mean much more than Di... what ever I was doing for Di was because it was my duty but with you it was different... I want to stay with you... I want to be with you at every moment of my life... without Khushi there would be no Arnav..."

Khushi: "Even if I decide to go back with you... but then what if your Di comes back and asks you to throw me out of your life again..?"

Arnav: "She won't. Because she herself has realised that I do love you a lot and can't survive without you... she will ever ask that and now that she herself has left me and gone I don't think my promise to Mama holds anymore... and then Nani had made me understood it is good to selfish at certain times... and I have learnt the lesson well too... I will be selfish... for my ownself and will stay with you only... because I will die a painful slow death without you..."

Khushi with tears rolling down her eyes: "I... don't... trust... you..."

Edited by Happy__Days - 8 years ago
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seeta ab kya kahu ?
I am speechless.
Lovely n very emotional teaser.
Waiting for the whole part.Edited by Divyahet - 8 years ago
Happy__Days thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Divyahet

Seeta ab kya kahu ?
I am speechless.
Lovely n very emotional teaser.
Waiting for the whole part.

πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Thats interesting!
Sweta with this teaser you have made Hetal speechless... Thats all the more interesting... else she would have come up with a song...πŸ˜†
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for this one ... Shidat se
Triyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls update full part ASAP.
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was emotional
Thanks for pm
Well written
Update soon.
..ri.. thumbnail
wow.. never expected arnav to say this all.. but happy that he took this step.. and I wish khushi should make him do much more to gain her trust.. waiting for the update..
superb teaser..
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it,,