Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ani_gr

May be .. is it just me ? Probably I am the only thinking like this.. I think, seeing all situations, Kinjal along with Mansi wrote that letter and not Radha...😕

I'm thinking the same, Ahem wasn't in love with Radha he was gonna marry her for his mums happiness Ahem never rape her either I'm just waiting for Mansi-Kinjal to get exposed
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Yes, It is all KInjal's idea to tell fake stories to kids so they can hate their mother much more and throw her from their life.. such a stupid woman Kinjal is..😡
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am also beginning to think its kInjals idea,   they have made jigar a rapist gopi a murderer and ahem who likes to go from one woman to another when situations are  bad for him
ani_gr thumbnail
I was right... Kinjal and Masii are idiots...😡
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ani_gr

May  be .. is it just me ? Probably I am the only one thinking like this.. I think, seeing all situations, Kinjal along with Mansi wrote that letter and not Radha... ðŸ˜•

It was Mansi who wrote the letter. How come Vidya is not able to identify Mansi's writing?
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

i am also beginning to think its kInjals idea,   they have made jigar a rapist gopi a murderer and ahem who likes to go from one woman to another when situations are  bad for him

Shame on Kinjal. She is doing this to her own brothers for her luxury. Waiting for the episode in which she will get kicked out of MM and Dhawal should not take her back.
ani_gr thumbnail
Vidya is shown in different ways.. First she shows so much love to her mother.. on the other hand, she trusts what Mansi, Meera and Ahem tell her... then she gets swayed so easily.. 
Now she saw a fake letter she believed that... no doubt the Indore police would have said the samething, but she does not the reason for Gopi killing Radha.. ðŸ˜•
kavitha_r thumbnail
By next week she would probably know the reason. The spoilers are much faster than the episodes.😆 Mansi tells a lot of lies. Hope she gets exposed fast & gets kicked out of MM & RM.

I wanted Mansi to leave gracefully in a dignified way but now I don't want that any more.😡
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
ani_gr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

By next week she would probably know the reason. The spoilers are much faster than the episodes.😆 Mansi tells a lot of lies. Hope she gets exposed fast & gets kicked out of MM & RM.

I wanted Mansi to leave gracefully in a dignified way but now I don't want that any more.😡

Agree...😆...spoilers are coming out so quickly.. why do they do this ? ðŸ˜•..Cannot wait for Mansi and KInjal out of MM and their life...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanthan

I am glad you liked what I said. I am sure when a Churail Radha track will materialize, at some point, you will see a post from me saying that one night when I was going to bed, I thought I saw Radha standing in my bedroom and staring at me. 🤣

That happened to me when I watched the other churail! 😆😆😆

😆😆😆