Moments of the day - 14/5 (Page 45)

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Mehrana

If the new show gets NAUC's time slot, then NAUC will have to be shifted to a new slot. Ending the show by 1 June is not possible with still no sign of LT.

What I do not get is that if axing shows, changing time slots is for TRP purpose...why would they give this show which "revolves around high school students" a prime time slot? Its like doing the same thing...lol. TRP audiences clearly like saas-bahu dramas, might as well bring one such show in this time slot.
but TB articles are always right na?
june is less than a month away
i hope they dont rush it!
Maybe they ll shift nauc time slot then? 
How can it end in 15 days now..seems impossible with fj,cm n Lt track(yet to b started) going on .vj Ki entry,s2 ki entry...so many things are left.
Let's see
lets see!
the promo of the new shw is not yet out right?
they usually show the promo for atleast 3 or 4 weeks!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:29am | IP Logged
@Anu: no don't know natz. But yes, I had read someone saying in NiBir At (or maybe Mishkat AT, don't remember), that the story was locked till july. I think a july end makes much more sense than june but I'd rather have NAUC continue even longer. 

@ Deeksha, I think you're right. 15 days is too little to wrap up the tracks they have going on. LT has been hinted at but no mention of VJ. It would be absurd to introduce VJ + wrap up LT in 1 week. I'm hoping there definitely is a time slot shift. But either way, one show will have to end. I feel like NAUC would do so much better in another time slot. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

@Anu: no don't know natz. But yes, I had read someone saying in NiBir At (or maybe Mishkat AT, don't remember), that the story was locked till july. I think a july end makes much more sense than june but I'd rather have NAUC continue even longer. 

@ Deeksha, I think you're right. 15 days is too little to wrap up the tracks they have going on. LT has been hinted at but no mention of VJ. It would be absurd to introduce VJ + wrap up LT in 1 week. I'm hoping there definitely is a time slot shift. But either way, one show will have to end. I feel like NAUC would do so much better in another time slot. 
Same here..n since it's a youth oriented show.. It should get around 6 to 7 ka time ..I mean after that obviously aunties n uncles will not allow their children to watch when they have their saas bahu drama going on :p

lovely_lady

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehrana

If the new show gets NAUC's time slot, then NAUC will have to be shifted to a new slot. Ending the show by 1 June is not possible with still no sign of LT.

What I do not get is that if axing shows, changing time slots is for TRP purpose...why would they give this show which "revolves around high school students" a prime time slot? Its like doing the same thing...lol. TRP audiences clearly like saas-bahu dramas, might as well bring one such show in this time slot.
but TB articles are always right na?
june is less than a month away
i hope they dont rush it!

I don't know how credible TB articles are, but it is just not possible to end NAUC by 1 June. That's all I am saying.

Even if FJ ends by next week and family is like "let's forget about CM", there goes one week on all this. Considering Viraj's animosity towards Kabir, even if LT happens in the last week of May there's no way they can give the show a "happy" ending by then. Viraj and Kabir cannot just hug it out, with or without VJ coming into the picture.

So time change seems like the only solution given Batameez Dil starts airing at 8.30 from 1 June. I personally would like a time slot change anyway. Better than always feeling insecure about NAUC being axed any day.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged

is there any time slot free
i dont think so
if they should replace,IPKKND 2 or veera should be axed
but both these shows got extension till Oct!

lovely_lady

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Same here..n since it's a youth oriented show.. It should get around 6 to 7 ka time ..I mean after that obviously aunties n uncles will not allow their children to watch when they have their saas bahu drama going on :p
u are forgetting that NAUC is also a youth oriented show
the family element is there of course but from the surface it is a youth oriented show
and these days SP is experimenting with a lot of shows with diff storyline and plots...so...
caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I just hope they change the time not end the story. I always wanted NAUC to have a long run as it is different and give good messages. 
My exams finishes on 31st of May thought to enjoy the show and come here for long discussions after that. But this news shook me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyAnagha.

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:41am | IP Logged

u are forgetting that NAUC is also a youth oriented show
the family element is there of course but from the surface it is a youth oriented show
and these days SP is experimenting with a lot of shows with diff storyline and plots...so...
Haan I know nauc is youth oriented n m talking about nauc only n not the other show .I want nauc to get a slot change..since 6to7 will b a better timing I feel 
But yeah I guess veeta n ipkknd2 r there..so I wonder where it ll fit? Raat ko 11oclock time is free na..? They can show nauc instead of yhm. Repeat .
Don't know..I juar want proper n gradual ending for nauc not a rushed one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladycaller123Anagha.

Go to top