Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 14/5 (Page 26)

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

I read SPA ground event is happening this weekend? Does ground event mean the real event? Isn't that too soon? I didn't even see ads for voting...Confused
nisha is nominated for fav digital sadasya it seems... Why can't they nominate for naya sadasya...Angry
i think naya sadasya is nominated when the actor/actress does a show in SP for the first time
Aneri has already done kaali in SP right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
thanks anu for ur bits on yaariyan. i dont mind love stories but i hate saas bahu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anagha.Shwets1502

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Originally posted by lgr007

Veera ! my cuz used to watch that show...the last time i visited her i asked her hw was the show and she cussed LOL...come on bekar show needs to be shut down

and 6.oo is a very good idea...but sp ppl dont even care enough to change the time slot
veera initially had a 10:30 time slot right?
if they can change the time slot of veera then why not NAUC?
i think we get fairly good TRPs
2.3 is not that bad!

TeogapiShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by diyah_us

i think sp has given an extension to nauc so cvs are doing things slowly.
but the extention wont be for long if sp gets a new serial. so i dont think
that cvs would want memory loss. let them solve fj first, show kabirs mom cuming
& LT revealed and dosa happening. all these do take time. after that if they have time
then they can think of sumthing else. they should first finish the tracks that they started
but the 6pm slot is free na?? They can always shift nauc there and I am sure the trps will raise then coz 8:30 ko there is too much competition from udaan and Jamai raja.
i have been saying this for days!
they can just change the time slot
the show Veera has  very low TRPs compared to NAUC but it got extension again( think it is the 3rd time they are getting extension) as it not a prime time show
they can just change the time slot of the show and then i think we can get rid of this constant fear of the show getting axed!
I have mailed so regarding this too and they said they will look into the matter. But some fans want the show to off air yaar... I think hateful mails zyaada ho rahe hai...Ouch

Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/nisha-aur-uske-cousins-will-nisha-survive-summits-attack/

well thats a surpriseLOL...i thought she wud be dead...

shweta dii i see you have become an addictLOL
hai na??? I thought she will be dead and kabir will talk to her aatma then travel to the past and save her...ROFL
 My imagination is more weird than vv'sLOL

i had a better option...Nisha's judwa's body is found by sumit and switched witbh real nisha...everyone thinks nisha dead but she is alive...saved by another guy and has no memory of her past...the guy falls in love with her and help her to remember
naa its ektaish...LOL.  I want bhooth wala idea... Future mein when nisha is resurrected then kn can become ghost busters... Rishta wahi soch nayi...LOL

ok bhooth wala idea is good...rishta wahi soch nayi

k dont throw me out...but who is ekta ?

deek_210Shwets1502

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
memory loss is eating my head now..literally all fans/viewers of show think it ll happen n dreading this..cvs pls dont torture us with this now..
evry1 on insta/twitter/fb talking about itTongue

Shwets1502

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovely_lady

So I think Mishkat was wrong. It doesn't appear like Viraj helped KN catch Sumit? So he didn't technically palti maar. His blaming Kabir for Nisha accident makes sense. But what did make sense, was him bringing shagun or whatever or his-Nisha rishta. LOL W*F was that. I literally snorted, so random man. 

And not a fan of the CVs playing the 'zara zara' song on KN. I'd prefer a new background music. 

that was the beat scene if yesterday's epi... Better than the frame toorna and diya bhujing scene...ROFL
haan !ROFLROFLROFL
and did u see how lakshmi looked at the idol when the the diya fell down?ROFLROFLROFL
i was ROFLing when i saw her expressionROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by diyah_us

i think sp has given an extension to nauc so cvs are doing things slowly.
but the extention wont be for long if sp gets a new serial. so i dont think
that cvs would want memory loss. let them solve fj first, show kabirs mom cuming
& LT revealed and dosa happening. all these do take time. after that if they have time
then they can think of sumthing else. they should first finish the tracks that they started
but the 6pm slot is free na?? They can always shift nauc there and I am sure the trps will raise then coz 8:30 ko there is too much competition from udaan and Jamai raja.
i have been saying this for days!
they can just change the time slot
the show Veera has  very low TRPs compared to NAUC but it got extension again( think it is the 3rd time they are getting extension) as it not a prime time show
they can just change the time slot of the show and then i think we can get rid of this constant fear of the show getting axed!
I have mailed so regarding this too and they said they will look into the matter. But some fans want the show to off air yaar... I think hateful mails zyaada ho rahe hai...Ouch

I think channel would have been part of the decision regarding Viraj..and hence PH alone cannot be blamed. Channel would have known such reactions would arise also.

lovely_lady

Go to top