Moments of the day - 14/5 (Page 11)

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by layaa

i want a scene like nisha should take kabir name whn unconscious and the doctor should say to everyone outside including viraj as nisha wants to meet only kabir.. and viraj should atlest have a feel that nisha is no more for him.

Arey! Viraj would shout..."Dekha! Nisha is taking Kabir's name as he is the one who pushed her and tried to kill her" LOL
and everyone except rl and cousins will believe him... LOL
why cant anyone bedhakal him from the hospital??LOL

Our MFD will do that honor!LOL

He will be like "please Mr Viraj...aapke DJ ke waqt you weren't here, now stop crowding the place" He will mutter some other incomprehensible stuff as well and then leave in a huff.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged

@Rema Ramesh breakdown on the way for sure. May be he would break down at home, and hence stay strong in hospital? He has to be in his senses in the hospital. But the sight of Nisha in ICU or OT is going to be really painful for RL. 

@sooperfan You have so many clients in GF..LOL 
i think duringthe fight nisha will be operated and when they bring her back to icu then both raka can break down... 
sumit deserves the punches kabir throws at him in the hospital... first he pushed nisha and then has the audacity to visit her in the hospital??? Angry

But what about the blames on Kabir? How is that going to play on RL. Would they just ask everyone to keep peace and discuss all this later? 

Not siding Sumit, but his expression does seem like he never intended to push her off too...but that doesn't take away anything...He deserves the punches.
cousins can vouch for that na?? se if rj is foung then cousins will know sumit would have been there and he pushed nisha... ya phir rl sees the genuine concern for their daughter when k breaks down??
sumit certainly was shocked... it was a pure accident but he wanted to threaten nisha that he will push na??\

i think if sumit has nisha's  phone it will be the reason for his bp...Confused

True that...But cousins have to know RJ is found at the site. Viraj has to give them na...I hope Viraj doesn't exhibit it to the GF in the courtyard saying "Look what I found...Will you give Nisha's hand now" 

Kabir has to calm down and realise the situation. He should see what's going on with Nisha. He can plead to RL saying he didn't do anything and he tried to save her. I really hope RL tells they believe him. 

What if Nisha's phone is with Nisha in her jeans? 
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged

i want a scene like nisha should take kabir name whn unconscious and the doctor should say to everyone outside including viraj as nisha wants to meet only kabir.. and viraj should atlest have a feel that nisha is no more for him.

Arey! Viraj would shout..."Dekha! Nisha is taking Kabir's name as he is the one who pushed her and tried to kill her" LOL

If Ramesh knows and believes Kabir's story...He would first bedakal his own family...and then Viraj! I seriously want him to leave the house...and cousins can also follow..LOL

Viraj has so magnet attached...He would still come back..LOL
viraj is chumbak raj now... nisha ko iron khana kam karna padega meri iron lady...LOL  where is batman???LOL
nisha ke photo sene se yaar chipkaya viru ne fevicol se..LOL

i am waiting for bedhakal scene.. i just hope he does not bedhakal kabir... usse pehle the doc has to come and say patient ke husband ko bolnakahin na jaye aur thodi formalities poori karni hai...
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

the comedy scene of todays episode goes to viraj cuming with shagunClapClapClap.
i had the same expression that rukma had. poor rukma, i wish she would get more role.
but the olv says that family blames nisha. it means that dolly has confided in only KN but
not to anyone elseCry. N is out & K is the culprit. but what will stop dolly from telling the truth.
the fact that she doesnt yet know that nisha has destroyed sumits phone? I dont know yaar.
this dolly always switches on & off. i really hope that cvs do show saurav & cousins. of course
noone will believe saurav but if sukku, bunty & jwala join then something can happen.
although buddha has least regard for sukku & bunty jwala tho bacche hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

@Rema You said about the bag na? Viraj takes it in the OLV?
yhep vv brings it down.. I think rj will be found bur the culprit will not be caught...

What if Sumit tells Kabir was trying to sell the RJ, and that's why it was found in the site? Confused 

Saurav is right...Dolly is the only one who can save Kabir.

but they may not believe dolly also right?...we have seen that gf has full belief in sulee(have no clue what beautiful work they did for gf that gf belives themConfused) and no belief in any1 else in the family

That shouldn't matter na...Till now it has been only KN who has been pointing at Sumit...and GF said Nisha is siding Kabir because it's her husband. Why would Dolly go against her own husband..and also the entire cousins gang? Family can't be that fools. Cousins can tell about the footage also. 

Echo.of.Hope

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Originally posted by Mehrana

Our MFD will do that honor!LOL

He will be like "please Mr Viraj...aapke DJ ke waqt you weren't here, now stop crowding the place" He will mutter some other incomprehensible stuff as well and then leave in a huff.

MFD?Confused

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged

yhep vv brings it down.. I think rj will be found bur the culprit will not be caught...

What if Sumit tells Kabir was trying to sell the RJ, and that's why it was found in the site? Confused 

and it will be dolly who will do the bp at last...

Shwets1502

Echo.of.Hope IF-Sizzlerz
Echo.of.Hope
Echo.of.Hope

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

but they may not believe dolly also right?...we have seen that gf has full belief in sulee(have no clue what beautiful work they did for gf that gf belives themConfused) and no belief in any1 else in the family

That shouldn't matter na...Till now it has been only KN who has been pointing at Sumit...and GF said Nisha is siding Kabir because it's her husband. Why would Dolly go against her own husband..and also the entire cousins gang? Family can't be that fools. Cousins can tell about the footage also. 

i guess the footage will help...but they should find thid dustbin first for that right?

Shwets1502

Go to top