Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 67

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ramesh said he doesn't want to know what happened...all he see is he gave Nisha's responsibility to Kabir and he failed. I guess once Nisha is out of danger, Ramesh would think clearly. Felt bad for RL. 
Sukku was angry with Kabir too...So no SuKa..πŸ˜† No RaKa for now..πŸ˜† 

Viraj says there was no Sumit, and Kabir pushed Nisha when Kabir asks Viraj to help him. So Kabir gets angry and hits Viraj? 
sukku u suck🀒 whats his reason/ comeon this is too much..kabir just go away already plz
Originally posted by ..Happy..

even i thought thtπŸ˜†
ya phir nisha could have swung to the neeche wala floor... at least they could have shown ki the neeche wala floor was blocked or something na??πŸ˜†
Originally posted by caller123

Did you notice that As soon as Nisha fell down Kabir ran to Nisha but Viraj look here and there and grabbed the jewel bag and went down. 
Kabir was busy with Nisha and Viraj was busy finding evidence against Kabir where he thinks Kabir is wrong.
yup i noticed it ..πŸ˜• i was like why r u wasting ur time instead of helping nisha😑

Viraj definitely wanted to be the one to inform Gangwals..to find RJ..to prove he is good anad Kabir is bad.
Exactly πŸ˜•
Originally posted by deek_210

sukku u suck🀒 whats his reason/ comeon this is too much..kabir just go away already plz

Come on! Just look at the situation...No body blamed Kabir for pushing Nisha...but failing to save her. It's their initial reaction.
Where's Viraj's magic ointment? It will help doctors to cure Nisha now? Then Sumit Bp and chapter closed.πŸ˜†
Didn't anyone questioned how Viraj reach the place on time? It can look suspicious if somebody can think clearly.
Originally posted by Teogapi

ya phir nisha could have swung to the neeche wala floor... at least they could have shown ki the neeche wala floor was blocked or something na??πŸ˜†
dont expect logic from serials and films πŸ˜† my father says it everytime i rise any doubts πŸ˜†

Ramesh said he doesn't want to know what happened...all he see is he gave Nisha's responsibility to Kabir and he failed. I guess once Nisha is out of danger, Ramesh would think clearly. Felt bad for RL. 
Sukku was angry with Kabir too...So no SuKa..πŸ˜† No RaKa for now..πŸ˜† 

Viraj says there was no Sumit, and Kabir pushed Nisha when Kabir asks Viraj to help him. So Kabir gets angry and hits Viraj? 

i cant believe this ,...RL has each other but Kabir has no one not even Sukku...where are you Saurav/...😭

yup i noticed it ..πŸ˜• i was like why r u wasting ur time instead of helping nisha😑
an he was giving asliyaat lecture when nisha is injured... arey waqt dekhe baath karo yaar... if kabir hadnt stopped him he would be giving 10 min ka lecture...😑

It was one of his quality. He first think of himself then who is around others. Can you remember PC?