Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 46

Posted: 8 years ago
Gtg. Last exam tomorrow... Phir I am free free free... 
Originally posted by deek_210

bas..ab sur kuch baaki reh gaya fr him to b blamed/ arre ha blame him for helping nisha get over vv too ,n ha in future blame for him being his bro too is thereπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

dont forget VJ is gonna blame him for cheating her,lying to her and doing shaddi without her knowledge ...all of that is true thoughπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -SH-

Probably Saurav or Dolly..

But my question is.. Will he speak to Ramesh now when Nisha is in hospital that he won't leave her?

Saurav is possible..But not Dolly. 

Not in the hospital immediately, but once Nisha starts recovering. Or Kabir might be telling Nisha, who is unconscious that he would never leave her, and Ramesh hears that?
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Kya faayda...Dadaji always does that... But never learns from his mistakes. 

Dolly has to speak, no matter if her family believes her or not. 

Dolly not knowing about the photo threat being futile and still standing up for KN and herself would be a wonderful thing to show. That would actually be consistent to Dolly's character growth, she has her moments of selfishness and failings, but she is strong enough to do the right thing.

Ehhh...Dadaji might break down and mouth a few lines of how he should have trusted Nisha, but the next moment he will take another opportunity to show his distrust in her.
Originally posted by lgr007

thats totally his fault...shudnt have done itπŸ˜†

But considering the amount of problems he is going through we can cut him some slack...but he still needs to apologize to RL

Yes, Ramesh was furious. And situation was really very very bad. Yet, at least a thought from KN that they should try explain to Ramesh? πŸ˜• Just the thought.
Originally posted by Teogapi

Gtg. Last exam tomorrow... Phir I am free free free... 

All the best...😊 Don't think about Paalgoa..πŸ˜†
So Vibhu confirmed NAUC isn't ending anytime soon.
Originally posted by Mehrana

Dolly not knowing about the photo threat being futile and still standing up for KN and herself would be a wonderful thing to show. That would actually be consistent to Dolly's character growth, she has her moments of selfishness and failings, but she is strong enough to do the right thing.

Ehhh...Dadaji might break down and mouth a few lines of how he should have trusted Nisha, but the next moment he will take another opportunity to show his distrust in her.

I want cousins all together, and show their strength. Kabir is part of them. They can stand up to what Nisha said about how all 7 cousins are of different colors. They can stand up to what Ramesh said about cousins always supporting and being with each other. Now is the time. 

Dadaji! Kuch bhi ho...He isn't going to change. 
Originally posted by -SH-

So Vibhu confirmed NAUC isn't ending anytime soon.

We did see the logic that it's impossible to end the show in 14 episodes. 

So we can expect a slot change. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Saurav is possible..But not Dolly. 

Not in the hospital immediately, but once Nisha starts recovering. Or Kabir might be telling Nisha, who is unconscious that he would never leave her, and Ramesh hears that?

I'd love to see this "overhearing" πŸ˜†