Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 42

deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! What will they show now? Cousins sneeking Kabir in hospital room?

Lmao ..I actually thought about this x'D they can do that u never know :p but gf not allowing him to go near nisha is so :/ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

Probably. RL would just want their daughter to be left alone and understandably so.

The department of randomness only belongs to Viraj. Kabir gives up too soon, but Viraj always bounces back😆. I suppose when family will keep Kabir away from Nisha, he will take that time to introspect and realize his love. But will keep it to himself as his love wouldn't help the situation in any way.

Now I am too busy feeling bad for Kabir. He is being wronged and that makes me sad. The only good thing is that cousins will be with him. Please Sukku, hug Kabir. If not Raka, we will make do with SuKa for the moment.

I think RLs prime concern would be Nisha's health. Once Ramesh is sure that Nisha is going to be fine, he would turn towards the drama which would be running in parallel. I don't think RL would think Kabir tried to kill Nisha...But probably his presence would be causing too be ruckus that they might ask him to leave. Ask everyone to leave. 

Kabir wouldn't tell about his feelings for sure. He doesn't know Nisha's feelings. 
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think RLs prime concern would be Nisha's health. Once Ramesh is sure that Nisha is going to be fine, he would turn towards the drama which would be running in parallel. I don't think RL would think Kabir tried to kill Nisha...But probably his presence would be causing too be ruckus that they might ask him to leave. Ask everyone to leave. 

Kabir wouldn't tell about his feelings for sure. He doesn't know Nisha's feelings. 

Yes, it'll be the chaos. Add to that the fight wouldn't help either. And the latest, Dadaji collapsing. With so much drama, anyone would ask Kabir to leave for sometime, at least till things settle.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Yes, it'll be the chaos. Add to that the fight wouldn't help either. And the latest, Dadaji collapsing. With so much drama, anyone would ask Kabir to leave for sometime, at least till things settle.

Exactly...and if the cousins pester with Sumit did this and that RL would flip. Peace have to be maintained. Cousins and also Kabir should understand the situation and sentiments and do whatever they want outside the hospital.
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whats withe article...RL cant be against kabir...wat abt kabir's breakdown and Ramy's support...cvs  kyun?  why r u guys disappointing us...#wewantRaka 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

whats withe article...RL cant be against kabir...wat abt kabir's breakdown and Ramy's support...cvs  kyun?  why r u guys disappointing us...#wewantRaka 

Article didn't say RL would be against Kabir. They wouldn't be willing to hear anything. 

RaKa is making us wait a lot,,,
-Facetious- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lgr007

Here Kabir is realizing he's in love with Nisha, GF will not allow him to meet her and we are worried about RaKa's love story 🤣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Even now...collectively...they still have proof. 
RJ is with Viraj...Which he SHOULD hand over to Gangwals..which he will to "impress" them. 

IF Viraj tells Kabir tried to kill, Dolly can tell it was Sumit..as she called Kabir and informed him to save Nisha, which is what Viraj heard. She can show her phone records and Kabir's. 

Sumit's phone can be found somewhere near the site? 

Above all...Entire cousins and Kabir are saying it's Sumit. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Here Kabir is realizing he's in love with Nisha, GF will not allow him to meet her and we are worried about RaKa's love story 🤣

Kahin bhool gaye toh? 😲😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
But they will believe Sumit AND Viraj