Moments of the day - 14/5 - Page 27

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by deek_210

now toh m getting stronger feeling memory loss will happen lol ;p but karwana he h denn left her forget everything..even pilani event nhi toh she ll b in pain again..let her remember only rl

In this case Ramesh can't leave the house...Sha...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

It would most probably be Kabir would want to confess, but Nisha wouldn't be in a position to hear? Lot of things does indicate memory loss πŸ˜† But I don't want to believe...It could be a serious injury also..May be Kabir can feel guilty and think he has put Nisha into lot of risks and problems and would decide to leave at the end of CM, without telling his feelings...
what if nisha fakes ml after knowing simit bp is done to free kabir???πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anulovessarun

the shirt that kabira was wearing when he came to the purana building-he borrowed it from ramesh?🀣
ramesh has many shirts of the same colour!
RaKa bond is so strong🀣

Ramesh and his blue connection has spread to the entire family now. Lakshmi is in blue..so is Kabir now..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by deek_210

now toh m getting stronger feeling memory loss will happen lol ;p but karwana he h denn left her forget everything..even pilani event nhi toh she ll b in pain again..let her remember only rl
cliche!!!
Originally posted by Teogapi

what if nisha fakes ml after knowing simit bp is done to free kabir???πŸ˜†

That would be stupid..If she does something like that..she has to tell RL. I can't see them worried. Also...BP is inevitable. Cousins have to be strong and walk out if GF doesn't believe.

daiyya ho🀣🀣🀣
he is an amazing actor!
how i loved manorama mami and snakewa!
and NK's hindi🀣🀣🀣

yep maami jee was awesome so were the names given by her.. phati saadi and khoon bhari taang...πŸ˜†
nk's hindi was too good... πŸ˜†

Would love if RL knows...Like Lakshmi knows Nisha loves Kabir...and Ramesh knows Kabir loves Nisha...but KN doesn't love they love each other...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But RL will tell each other and they can gang up to make them confess...way better than cousins involving...and sure LN Raka laka and RNπŸ˜†...which wud be more than enough for all of us

I loved BMJ during the time he got to know about EWF...πŸ˜† Viraj could be Mr. Gangwal..Miss Nisha...Shaadi...And Ramy...BMJ..πŸ˜†
ramy cnt be sarcatic and say friday ko karlenge hospitl mein... vv ka koi bharosa nahi... the shaadi ka joda was epi yaar..πŸ˜†

Would love if RL knows...Like Lakshmi knows Nisha loves Kabir...and Ramesh knows Kabir loves Nisha...but KN doesn't love they love each other...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
that wud be nice!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i want ramy to make kabir realize his feelings !
all the cousins were there for nisha to make her realize her feelings 
no one for kabira...so let ramy be his love guru!πŸ˜†

haaye!
i wud love to see that!
but he should add the name of sumit in between!πŸ˜†
hiccups and choking too...πŸ˜†