Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Honestly, if FJ is over and memory loss happens...it wouldn't look so bad...but what's the point? Why should Nisha lose her memory now? Kabir would have already realised his love...so there is no point. Also...the three months timeline factor would be affected badly.

It would be disgusting if memory loss happens and she remembers Viraj and her love for him. CVs better drop any idea like that.

but memory loss will be a bhadha to Lt na??? I think theybcam show it as the after effects of the accident.. Like till Lt is solved nisha is all right but slowly she starts forgetting things ??? I will be interesting to see how kabir will handle nisha then... RL will be playing an important part too.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

arey photo frame Ka Tootna bhool gayi kya??? But diva bhoojing was better I wanted the shaadi Ka joda to burn too... Viraj would have been like ye toh apshagun hogaya.. Zaroor miss nisha kisi museebat mein hai...😆

Dolly will tell it to umesh but I think cousins will want aomw.solid proof.. Nisha while unconscious will be saying phone phone and they will check the phone and get the recording...

Mummy ke instincts... Loved lakshmi.. Ramy was actually scared when she was crying he will be devastated to learn about the accident... More then cousins and kabir I am worried about RL. They will be broken to see nisha in this state.. Ramy will surely blame himself as he did not support nisha I feel..

Photo frame was already broken na..😆 How did Vimla know Lakshmi would need juice..😆

Viraj would definitely come back to give the joda to Gangwals and also RJ. Wonder if he would say Kabir was there to sell RJ..that would be bad.

I really hope the recording exist and KNAUC find it. Also..why did even Ramesh bang with Sumit if he isn't going to remember. Dolly to Umesh to family has to happen. FJ ko chodo...Sumit can get arrested for abuse along with Leela.

Lakshmi was superb! Ramesh is going to be so devastated. Just the thought of something happening to Nisha broke him for a couple of seconds...reality is going to be really hard on him. And as you said, he would blame himself for being overly angry with Nisha and not supporting her...and in the middle Kabir is going to be fighting with everyone, honestly, we can't expect Ramesh to be understanding. His daughter is fighting for life, and nothing would matter to him.
Teogapi thumbnail

Kaalai vanakkam...😆 Wah...Early in the morning...😆

mummy using internet... Using mobile..😉
WiFi ki jai😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

but memory loss will be a bhadha to Lt na??? I think theybcam show it as the after effects of the accident.. Like till Lt is solved nisha is all right but slowly she starts forgetting things ??? I will be interesting to see how kabir will handle nisha then... RL will be playing an important part too.

Practically, they can go for memory loss only if they have TIME. You understand what I mean. Else, they have to get on with the tracks. Nisha recovering itself, in real life, should take months if it's a major injury. Kabir could be with her and take care of her along with RL..and KN can tell their lvoe to each other and to RL and discuss what to do...then LT can break and VJ can enter.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

mummy using internet... Using mobile..😉

WiFi ki jai😆

Back to office today. But too much on desktop, laptop and phone is having its effects now. Constant headache...😔
Shwets1502 thumbnail
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/nisha-aur-uske-cousins-will-nisha-survive-summits-attack/
Teogapi thumbnail

Photo frame was already broken na..😆 How did Vimla know Lakshmi would need juice..😆

Viraj would definitely come back to give the joda to Gangwals and also RJ. Wonder if he would say Kabir was there to sell RJ..that would be bad.

I really hope the recording exist and KNAUC find it. Also..why did even Ramesh bang with Sumit if he isn't going to remember. Dolly to Umesh to family has to happen. FJ ko chodo...Sumit can get arrested for abuse along with Leela.

Lakshmi was superb! Ramesh is going to be so devastated. Just the thought of something happening to Nisha broke him for a couple of seconds...reality is going to be really hard on him. And as you said, he would blame himself for being overly angry with Nisha and not supporting her...and in the middle Kabir is going to be fighting with everyone, honestly, we can't expect Ramesh to be understanding. His daughter is fighting for life, and nothing would matter to him.

Arey I was surprised she was giving the juice to lakshmi... Should she be in her cake mode???😆

How can viraj blame without solid proof??? But GF Ka koi bharosa nahi they will believe viraj but not cousins... But viraj can tell that.. He is quite imaginative... I just hope he does not barge into the ICU and fills nisha's maang while she is unconscious nisha will think kabir did that and will he happy after waking up.. Too filmy I know...😆

RL both will be devastated... I will not blame them even if they bedhakal kabir from hospital... And kabir was not wrong in beating sumit too... He must be furious as he saw sumit pushing nisha...

In the precap was it sumit shouting nisha??? It looked like paras's voice..
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Arey I was surprised she was giving the juice to lakshmi... Should she be in her cake mode???😆

How can viraj blame without solid proof??? But GF Ka koi bharosa nahi they will believe viraj but not cousins... But viraj can tell that.. He is quite imaginative... I just hope he does not barge into the ICU and fills nisha's maang while she is unconscious nisha will think kabir did that and will he happy after waking up.. Too filmy I know...😆

RL both will be devastated... I will not blame them even if they bedhakal kabir from hospital... And kabir was not wrong in beating sumit too... He must be furious as he saw sumit pushing nisha...

In the precap was it sumit shouting nisha??? It looked like paras's voice..

Vimla probably is doing what RL is doing? Staying neutral? But shouldn't she speak with Dolly and ask her why Nisha was asking her fr the bag and if she indeed had it? There is absolutely no communication in the house.

Haha...Yeah..better doctors keep the ICU locked. I Viraj can do anything. He may get the joda from GH and ask fr Nisha's hand to Ramesh in the hospital itself..😆

Ramesh is going to be so frustrated. Nisha is in ICU..his state of mind would be in devastation and guilty mode...he has to handle Lakshmi also...In this...Kabir blames Sumit and hits him...Viraj blames Kabir and Kabir hits him...I am sure Ramesh would ask Kabir to leave and ask Sukku to go with him.

Yes. It was Sumit. He didn't expect Nisha would fall.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Congrats shweta.. ðŸ¥³

Thanks yar...😊
Teogapi thumbnail

Practically, they can go for memory loss only if they have TIME. You understand what I mean. Else, they have to get on with the tracks. Nisha recovering itself, in real life, should take months if it's a major injury. Kabir could be with her and take care of her along with RL..and KN can tell their lvoe to each other and to RL and discuss what to do...then LT can break and VJ can enter.

I am telling what if they bring in this track after LT??? Vj accepts nisha everyone is happy then this track??? Like nisha getting blackouts and head aches but she ignores them and concentrates on Lt then after everything is good slowly her headaches become worse and then memory black outs???