Posted: 8 years ago
I think Ishaani has gone too far to return to Ranveer ! 
Firstly I am seriously doubting her aashiqui , Is this her aashiqui ? 
okay you want ranveer to move on but as far as I know You can't get intimate with anyone else except the one you love ! I saw people saying that ranveer was also doing the same , Okay but the circumstances were completely different , he was doing what he thought she did to him ! He had no other alternative then 
But Ishaani Here , had other alternatives then to get intimate with anyone else except ranveer !! Ishaani , You better die or kill RV !
Secondly , She kept fast for the lawyer and he broke it ! This things maybe hints me that she's exactly gone too far ! 
She also kept for RV and Chirag but they never broke it , Can someone tell me that What is the significance of breaking the fast in Hinduism? And What is also the significance of keeping fast ?
Can you marry another guy even if you have kept fast for someone , even if he broke it ?
I seriously wanna know from someone!
Ishaani I am forced to say it , You know nothing about Aashiqui and you keep saying Meri Aashiqui Tumse hi to Ranveer ! 
Ishaani Seriously Maybe in a fit of rage I am saying it but you have left no other option !
Ranveer should forget you and CVS don't show the Negative side of RIthika and Their story continues and Character ishaani should be ended ! Ranveer Life would be surely better than this , But He is not able to do anything , He can neither move forward nor move back ! But this time the guy will keep his promise and will not try to meet you again, Don't know what CVs are upto but they are stretching the matter like hell which was the game of 2 weeks ! Ishaani If any time in your life you'll be back in RV's place You have seriously to dig and do an awful lot believe me ! ðŸ˜¡ DIE ISHAANI OR KILL RV !
I am glad i am Boycotting for the 4 day ! #MeriBEWAFYITumseHi #ISHAANIMOTTO

*swearing is not allowed on the forum, comments have been removed - Artemisia*
Edited by Artemisia - 8 years ago
 if u say RARI  r better couple ...then u have yet to understand what is true love...  how come Rv accepted that Ish killed someone ? how come Rv  accepted Ri who slept with a man  without marriage n yet called Ish characterless???... thing is both made blunders... n both have been at faults ... 
First Ishani did the blunder of accepting Chirag's murder.. Second RV did the blunder of playing daddy game, hamara baccha, living in relation with Ritika..

Ishani was called illegitimate child infinite time... so obvious she would  prefer RaRi marriage for the sake of a child...

Oh, yes.. how can we forget RV's dialogue " kaash tum mota baapu ji ki apni beti hoti" and his frequent consultation with Ritika for each and every problem..and the lady cupping his cheeks everytime..

Ishani had nothing in her hands when she met Shikhar.. RV taught her to love..Shikhar taught her to live, lead a purposeful life.. Edited by Rad75 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by SanaSarwar

if u say RARI  r better couple ...then u have yet to understand what is true love...  how come Rv accepted that Ish killed someone ? how come Rv  accepted Ri who slept with a man  without marriage n yet called Ish characterless???... thing is both made blunders... n both have been at faults ... 
Who else is saying They are better couple ? 
RV never believed Ishaani that she killed someone but at the same time he also knows that a one can go to any extent in love but still he doesn't believe her completely ! I should understand ? Give me a break Man! 
Um not sure abt the fast.. But women fast for their husband's well being.. When she was wd chirag she was fasting n ranveer broke the fast coz she fainted n RV didn't kw that she was fasting for chirag
Later when she was fasting for ranveer eventhough he didn't break it, later he broke the fast
Now idk for whom she was fasting.. N shikar broke the fast.. 
Idk W*F does that indicate..
But fasting z for husband's wellbeing.. Seems like ishani wants every men in her life to be happy.. Wah what a broad minded woman. Someone give her an award plsh
she can marry shikhar
and play happy family with him
Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

Um not sure abt the fast.. But women fast for their husband's well being.. When she was wd chirag she was fasting n ranveer broke the fast coz she fainted n RV didn't kw that she was fasting for chirag
Later when she was fasting for ranveer eventhough he didn't break it, later he broke the fast
Now idk for whom she was fasting.. N shikar broke the fast.. 
Idk W*F does that indicate..
But fasting z for husband's wellbeing.. Seems like ishani wants every men in her life to be happy.. Wah what a broad minded woman. Someone give her an award plsh
Mrs Shakti arora , I wanna confirm that When Ranveer had put water on face of ishaani then Was her fast broken ? I mean was it enough ? And i wanna know that what is the significance if the person whom you fast break it ? and can you marry another person after it ? i mean can she marry ranveer ? 
Edited by Ishveer-lover - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Mrs Shakti arora , I wanna confirm that When Ranveer had put water on face of ishaani then Was her fast broken ? I mean was it enough ? And i wanna know that what is the significance if the person whon you fast break it ? and can you marry another person after it ? i mean can he marry ranveer ? 
Ishveer the fact is ranveer broke ishaani's fast for the first time and they got married to each other and are still married to each other period.
Originally posted by bbishveer

Ishveer the fact is ranveer broke ishaani's fast for the first time and they got married to each other and are still married to each other period.
I know bbishveer that they are married but still wanna know the significance ? And i also wanna know that Look ishaani is married to RV and she unknowingly keeps fast for someone else ? Does it would have any effect on their marriage ? ISHVEER MARRIAGE ! DON'T know why I still want Ishveer and want to justify ishaani acts still !