Dhruv can go find a new 'Territory'

Posted: 8 years ago
What the bloody f**k is wrong with this guy? Not like we haven't been wondering since the first episode -- But this is different. Like, excuse the f**k you sir. Apart from the fact that Dhruv is just there and just hangs around and Cvs really don't know what to do with the guy because as much as I like Uttu, he really can't act.
Krissan has actually improved. This guy is still the same. 

And then Dhruv has become the ultimate dick if he already wasn't one. Like, he is just going around treating everyone who love him like shit. He gets fixated on one person after the other and then messes it up. Manik  and Aliya love the guy and he pays them back for it by being a complete and utter as*hole to them. 

He created so much ruckus, threw such a long and dragged out fit over Aliya's previous relationship -- Was jealous of something which wasn't even there. Now Aliya is showing interest in some other guy, and he can suck it up and sit the fu*k down. It was him who pushed Aliya away in the first place. He was unreasonable.

Now that Aliya is interested in someone, he actually has the audacity to say that she is his 'Territory' he has to protect. Dhruv is so beyond f**ked up and I am not talking about his psychological problems.
No, you don't own her Dhruv. No girl is anyone's property. Aliya is not a piece of land you possess. Go find another territory to piss around and defend it. Aliya already has a Jerk in her home to deal with, she doesn't need a dick to stress her even more and bring her down with his issues. 

Like seriously, you just hit a new low. No one is your territory if even if they are dating you. Aliya is not even in a relationship. Go cry in a corner and leave the girl alone to deal with her own problems and issues. 

RES.
Need some time to vent about dhruv, so many issues with his character! 

edited

Dhruv as a character in my opinion is that one character that hasn't showed any development whatsoever, instead the character itself has downgraded himself to something that isn't even worth discussing any longer. Many people found Dhruv to be very endearing at the start, even when he wasn't saying anything he had some really good expressions, however that all seems to have vanished in thin air. Now everytime i do watch dhruv on screen I'm wondering what his facial expressions are even telling me, like honestly are 'angry, pissed off, happy, what is your face doing?!" Its just become a complete a utter nonsense, a character who Manik said would be a 'passionate lover' can't even be a normal lover let alone passionate about anything. 

I completely agree with everyone you've said MS, especially the fact that Krissan herself has improved so much from the very first episode and I'm always in awe when I watch the first few episodes of the show and the episodes now because it's been a joy to watch her improve. However that obviously isn't the case for Uttu πŸ₯± instead of working on his expressions and annunciation he has just lost all charm and seems to be taking everything for granted instead of working harder in his scenes and you can see this very clearly when the scenes that he does do just fall flat. 

Even more so, lately dhruv character just isn't making any sense, he was jealous before about something that wasn't worth being jealous about and from that jealousy he honestly lost all respect from me. Not because of anything he said to manik or nandini but because of everything he said to Alya. How can he say that he cares for her, and is a friend of hers when he treated her like dirt from the bottom of his shoe, how can he he even be forgiven for dismissing her love as nothing but a mimic. How is one supposed to believe anything dhruv says. 

And coming onto the last point MS mentioned, the fact that Dhruv treats Alya as if she's an object, an object that apparently he has a claim over πŸ˜‘ I'm sorry Dhruv does Alya look like a trophy to you that you can hang around on your arm and then throw away when not did?! SERIOUSLY. Twice, two freaking times, Dhruv has mentioned Alya as an object that he seemingly owns, first when Alya declared her love for him and instead he said that he was handing her over to manik, UM EXCUSE ME, WHO THE EFF DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO 'HAND' HER OVER?! She is not a property that you own dhruv! And secondly in todays episode when he said that he was protecting his 'Territory'! Oh my god. Never have I wanted to slap anyone more in my life than I did in that very moment, has he honestly not learnt anything?! Alya is not something he owns! She is not a prize, she is not a trophy and she is definitely NOT a mat that he can walk over! Hell no. If Dhruv thinks he can act this way and redeem himself, then he is kidding himself. Because right now dhruv is just coming across as an egotistical arrogant snob who thinks he has a right over a female just because she is his 'friend'.

Dhruv honestly needs a kick up the ol' behind and needs to sort himself out.
Edited by -Cherry- - 8 years ago
@MS ranting be such love!! This and everything.
I so want to post your finger emo for him. 

Uttu really needs to up his game, if he wants to sell jealousy then please act . But seriously she is not a property, territory that you need to mark. You called her names, pushed her away and the girl is so damaged. 

Dhruv works well when he is with Manik, Nandu or Cabir as a FRIEND .Right now him around Alya pricks. 
Can someone call Rose back? She needs to twirl around him and they can do halkat jawani together, dancing away into the sunset and him never coming back to space πŸ˜³ 

I just ignore him. like u if u look at his face i dont know whether he is annoyed or worried. this dude is ruining the scenes. poor krissan she is stuck with him. she improved but her scenes are with him so cant get myself to like it. I dont see any future for him in acting department after KYY. he should realise that this popularity and show wont last. Utkarsh need a reality check and just because he is the youngest doesnt mean he can slack off. even niti is same age as him or one year older than him but look at her giving best scenes everyday

That is about execution but what have the Cvs done to dhruv. he used to be such a good friend. now he doesnt even care about manik nor nandini. i mean that dude was freaking in love with her. He is a bad boyfriend and a bad friend. thats it. 

Im no feminist but that territory comment pissed me off. even manik wont say such a thing to nandini. lol and what irony he was the one who handed over his territory over manik as a way to payback manik for being nice to him
DHRUV AND ALYA CAN'T BE ENDGAME, NOOO. TERRITORY, HUH, MUST BE THOSE ALIEN GENES. YOU CAN GO f**k YOURSELF, MISTER. πŸ€’
Will rant more later. 
Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
edited, thanks for this topic MS :)
He needs to Grovel..period.
the kind of words he had uttered to alya can never be forgiven..and now instead of that he is not even giving the gal space to breathe like wow...we r friends ...
This! All of this πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I miss those days when Dhruv would just sit in a corner somewhere trying to look brooding and keep his trap shut so that I wouldn't have to cringe overtime he spoke! Like what BS he spews man πŸ€’Where does he find the gall to call Alya his "territory" after all that he made her go through. He considered Alya something to be "had" and oh so benevolently wanted to "give" her to Manik. Looks like that punch and all those yaariaan hugs did him no good since he's still behaving like that ass, not to forget he still hasn't apologised to Nandini for pretty much calling her a gold-digger in front of the whole college -___-

So for now I'm completely on board the MannLya ship! Unless there's some intense eye lock when he is introduced to Cabir πŸ˜› Then I'll jump ship as quickly as Dhruv turned from a dreary emo into an intolerable ass!

And Uttu ke "acting" ka toh no words πŸ˜΅ 
Edited by zrn1312 - 8 years ago
actually i was having this recently that can we get rose back for him πŸ˜† he deserves her the most really!! πŸ˜‘ donno what happened to this character dhruv its like gone somewhere and I agree with u not much improvement from utkarshs side as well! like its his first show and also krissans (daily soaps) but we all can see how kriss improved like wow her looks acting has improved a lot from the beginning but utkarsh has got stuck in one place πŸ˜• hope we get back the old dhruv i used to like him more than this new one πŸ₯±