Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Written update 14 May 2015

SM.Lopa Goldie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Epi starts with Yuvraaj and Sharad leaving to meet their friend Sanjay. He looks for his car keys and Suhani tells she has them. She shows him the last month bills and asks him to stop wasting money. Yuvraj tells relax suhani. Should we stop meeting our friends in difficult times. Suhani askes him to take an auto. Dadi comes and tells no need. I'd saved some money for tough times in my safe. She gives him money and Saurabh also asks for some to throw farewell party for his friend. Dadi agrees. Suhani thinks I've to do something big to knock some senses in them.

Its morning. Pratima looks worried while talking to Su. Meanwhile Dadi shouts someone has stolen my safe. Who did it? Prats gets nervous and says Su and I didn't do it? Dadi and Su asks what do you mean? Yuvraaj suspiciously looks at her mom. She says i mean we should look for it. Yuvraaj tells we must file an FIR before its too late. Dadi suspects Su coz she had seen her running towards prats room. Pratima and Yuvraaj tackles the situation. Dadi is about to call police and RagMen tells it would be an insult of Birla Family. Suhani also adds if Bank gets to know that they had saved money still didn't pay loan then they may cancel the 15 days time limit. Dadi angrily leaves.
Rags searches Menka's room and tells I asked you to steal money and you stole the whole safe. Where's it? Menka tells I swear on Anuj. When I went there safe was already stolen. They doubt Suhani and decides to search in Suhani's papa's house.
Yuvraj follows his mom. Pratima caught him and he directly asks what are you both planning. Prats says oh now my son suspects me. Yuvraaj tells I just don't want you two to land in any other problem and get insulted by Dadi. Dadi comes in to search Pratima's room. Yuvraaj tells in a little heavy voice no need. I've already checked here and moreover Suhani isn't a thief. Dadi tells oh really if you don't doubt her then why are you here to search? He is speechless.
Sharad argues with Yuvraj that how can he suspect Su and Ma. He tells I'm not doubting. Su is v tensed as her father's job and house is also at stake. I want her to relax and trust me that everything is under control.
Suhani and Soumya buying vegetables and su discloses the fact that she has hidden the safe to make them realize. Soumya is shocked and asks where's the safe now. Suhani tells I don't know. Maybe ma has kept it in safe place.
RagMen come to Suhani's home and ask for Lata's special lime juice. They behave like the sweetest souls of earth. Menka looks for washroom and tells aunty you stay here. I'll manage as I'm v intelligent. They wink at each other.
Suhani comes back. Yuvraj is introducing ms. Leela Agarwal, their new manager to Dadi. He praises her highly. Su doesn't give two hoots to her. That lady claims tall to solve their problem. Dadi looks impressed and about to sign the documents brought by Leela and Su stops her. She tells Dadi will read the papers before signing them. Dadi and Yuvi leave. And here starts Leela's brain wash. Ramesh tells mam think twice befor joining them. They don't pay salaries timely. I'm unpaid for two months. Leela looks confused. Suhani and Ramesh show thumbs up to each other.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top