Shastri Sisters

No rajat no watching ss on TV - Page 4

Manan_love123 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Waida1234

@Radhika and iqrak...! I know yaar you're die hard deewanis of Rajat...but may be, I'm the only one who love both Rajat and Anu equally...! That's why I never take anyone side...I always try to defend both of them equitably...! Since, the day I joined this forum...for me SS is Anuraj...! 😉

Hey Waida u r not only one.I am die hard fan of Anuraj and love them both equally.For me Anu is no less important than rajat or vice versa..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manan_love123 thumbnail
Guys Just a request take a chill pill...If no rajju no watching SS then may be soon our show will be pulled off from the changed slot too and again we will start panicking about the show getting off air but it wont help.but ur choice...
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hi..Shivani...! I'm happy that just like me, you don't show partiality between Rajat and Anu...you love and appreciate them equally...! But, still I didn't watch today's episode...because there was not a single scene of Rajat...! 

Cvs should put that in their brains...Rajat, along with Anu constitute and represent an integral part of the show on the whole...and are the fundamental, indispensable and principal characters of SS...! Cvs should show both of them in each and every episode...and not give 15 mins screen space to Anu and only 2 mins screen space to Rajat, and vice versa...! SS is because of Anuraj...and both the characters are equally important...! Cvs should equitably and reasonably distribute Anuraj screen space...! 

Not showing the most loved characters of the show and continue to ignore the demands and request of the viewers...Cvs will definitely lead themselves to their own doomsday...and sadly, it will be THE END OF SS...! 😕
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi..Shivani...! I'm happy that just like me, you don't show partiality between Rajat and Anu...you love and appreciate them equally...! But, still I didn't watch today's episode...because there was not a single scene of Rajat...! 

Cvs should put that in their brains...Rajat, along with Anu constitute and represent an integral part of the show on the whole...and are the fundamental, indispensable and principal characters of SS...! Cvs should show both of them in each and every episode...and not give 15 mins screen space to Anu and only 2 mins screen space to Rajat, and vice versa...! SS is because of Anuraj...and both the characters are equally important...! Cvs should equitably and reasonably distribute Anuraj screen space...! 

Not showing the most loved characters of the show and continue to ignore the demands and request of the viewers...Cvs will definitely lead themselves to their own doomsday...and sadly, it will be THE END OF SS...! 😕

Totally agree with u waida.
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

👍🏼 👍🏼 👏
Manan_love123 thumbnail

bang on reply..Thiis is the same thing that i keep thinking..Hope CVS will use their brains and try to revive their Trps thru Anuraj... Edited by xtrysia - 8 years ago