Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Neel_M

Why she apologising as a wife?

She was raped, and that is not her fault as a wife!

She wasn't apologizing for being raped 

She was apologizing for accusing him of kidnapping sangat and creating a scene at the office when he wasn't at fault n has got nothing to do with sangats disappearance 

She was apologizing for her behavior in office n for accusing him 
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok so shavez is guilty of raping her n wants to punish himself... If he is so guilty then y did he rape her in the first place...y this guilt of raping when it was a planned rape by him...did he think before planning to rape her that he might feel guilty of raping her 
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
One thing I don't understand is if Shavez is really so guilty then why doesn't he just GET LOST! Seriously he should really get out of Aashi's life.. I don't care if her mum keeps stopping him from going, if he wants to leave he can just leave, he doesn't need anyone's permission, just get the F**K away from Aashi's life, for crying out flippin loud! UGGH!

Sorry for the colourful language, needed to rant a little!
MochaQueen thumbnail
Boring episode
That shavez and ashi scene made me uncomfortable
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

One thing I don't understand is if Shavez is really so guilty then why doesn't he just GET LOST! Seriously he should really get out of Aashi's life.. I don't care if her mum keeps stopping him from going, if he wants to leave he can just leave, he doesn't need anyone's permission, just get the F**K away from Aashi's life, for crying out flippin loud! UGGH!

Sorry for the colourful language, needed to rant a little!

He was indeed getting lost last Epi n the previous episode they showed he is doing everything possible to get out of the house without hurting the mom much n indeed found a way n was acting upon it 

If ashi hadnt come n stopped him he was indeed going 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Ok so shavez is guilty of raping her n wants to punish himself... If he is so guilty then y did he rape her in the first place...y this guilt of raping when it was a planned rape by him...did he think before planning to rape her that he might feel guilty of raping her 

People who feel guilty usually do feel guilty after committing the crime 

While doing the crime or before doing the crime no one thinks oh I will feel guilty later so let's not do the crime in the first place 

If people start thinking like this then there won't b any crime happening and the word BEING GUILTY wudnt even exist if people stopped doing crimes in the FEAR of BEING GUILTY later 

It's after committing a crime people feel guilty n repent 

It's common sense 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Boring episode

That shavez and ashi scene made me uncomfortable

That SHAVEZ ASHI CONFRONTATION scene was awesome

It was like a role reversal 

And it's awesome n something new to see the gal actually threatening the rapist by looking in the eye 

Saba and zahid killed it in that scene 
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

While doing the crime or before doing the crime no one thinks oh I will feel guilty later so let's not do the crime in the first place 

If people start thinking like this then there won't b any crime happening and the word BEING GUILTY wudnt even exist if people stopped doing crimes in the FEAR of BEING GUILTY later 

It's common sense 

There's nothing common sense in that...ok if he is guilty y doesn't he kill himself n put an end to all this...

What was shavez thinking when he was the planning to rape her...what wud happen after that...what wud he achieve by raping her...

He s not a kid to know what r consequences of rape
I guess he ll die in the end or maybe kill himself 

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It's common sense 

That's not true. A lot of criminals don't feel remorse. I've read a lot of articles from the rapist's perspective and many of them felt pride. The limited number of them who had felt remorse we're drunk when the act was done or in the process of being done. 

So, when someone plans to rape and later feels remorse it does not make sense. Had he been inebriated his remorse would have made sense. But, he was not, he had committed the act in a sound mind. 
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If Shavez dies at the end, it would be the biggest disappointment.