-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Looks like its time for me to enter... πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

abby are you watching the same sangat which we are watching??

That's the question I want to ask to the bashers 

That r we really watching the same show 

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I have watched the first episode of this show a long.. LONG back.. But couldn't post my views on it.. I was not that much in to this show going by the promos n stuff.. I don't know.. But no shows attract me nowadays.. I am drama-free these days.. its as simple as that πŸ˜†. But after that first epi n 2nd too eventually.. I felt its repeating the same old crap that I am not really fond of.. so i stopped n watched here n there starting from 5 or 6 on wards on TV.. Its a likable show so far.

The first episode was such a refresher for me really... I loved it.. so many elements were relatable. The whole intro thing is what I loved the most.. Hum ladkiyan chahein kitna bhi parh lein lekin agar kitchen mein thik nahi, toh kuch nahi .. from minor si things like this one to the major one regarding Ashi n Adnan's personal matter.. everything was relatable. I was IN the episode.. BUT then last scene happened n I got ughh wali feeling.. I knew it was the base of the show.. the starting point.. but I didn't want to see it at that time.. Plus I was afraid if they are once again going to handle this issue the same way ? So this is what made me stop watching it Plus this is what happened in epis later on Mom's not so moral support to the victim n asking to HIDE it from the hubby n everyone was hard to digest :S But what made it a bit logical was Adnan's confession to Ashi that IF this same thing happened to her, he would either die or kill that person .. Keeping mum on this made sense.. I find Adnan a weak guy.. and Ashi needed a STRONG man at that time who could handle this issue AND console her... BUT he was weak.. thats all I am gonna say here on her reason for being silent.

This show changed its plot after a few episodes.. we saw the redemption phase of that culprit for the sin he did.. Slowly they revealed about their past n how they knew each other pehle se.. it was a nice touch.. Then the additional elements of his life.. where does he live.. with whom etc.. Salma's character is introduced n I liked that girl too till now.. she was/is blindly in love with Shavez.. good.. I understand that.. But once she got to know about him being the culprit of HER.. she STILL was fond of him.. so I will most likely use.. that she is blindly obsessed with this man.

The confession episode was very good.. very nicely executed .. showing the two confessions.. that scene was really good.. BUT.. Adnans reaction was hash ! REALLY HARSH.. the way he just threw that file on her.. main bhi darr gayi πŸ˜³ Araam se bhai sahab ! n that was it.. he acted like a typical man.. there too it was proved that he indeed is a weak man.. instead of asking her calmly.. he just threw it on her face.. according to him they loved each other.. n they knew each other.. so how can he even think k USS NE bewafayi ki ? I know he was shocked upset n all but still.. Iss tarah k bandey ko koi kaise sach bata sakta hai jo uss time Ashi k sath hua   Ashi is wiser between the two... I hope they just stick to some solid decision n don't focus on throwing her out of the house or something .. please πŸ€”

This show has a great cast... everyone is brilliant in their respective roles.. Saba, Mikaal, Zahid especially these three as they have scenes the most .. n poora utarte hain.. I also like Kiran Haq here..

Regarding the script and the storyline.. I am still trying to get where it is going actually. Like its for the first time we are seeing two sides of the coin.. Victim n Culprit dono ki lives.. I won't say Its not good.. its fine.. but the only thing I want to know is the motive. 
Going by the title of this show Sangat.. its the little girl.. its nothing like what I expected.. I thought title would be something according to their relation or stuff.. but Sangat being their daughter's name leaves so many questions in mind.. I wonder if the real story hasn't even started yet ? Cuz for me now, its the story about that little girl.. about her life.. maybe.. the victim's life ? how she will be accepted by her family.. etc.. I think there is so much more to be revealed in the show in the upcoming episodes.. so before giving any final conclusions on this show or its story.. I will probably wait for the show to end and THEN will think about it.. 

I am done.. hoping to get time to watch the future episodes πŸ˜†.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 8 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
OMG.. ye toh itna lamba hogaya  :O Sorry guys .. yeh sab la ilmi mein hogaya... I didn't want to compete in any sort of competition .. 🀣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Phew finally someone who is watching the show like a normal audience 

So anyone who has a opinion other than yours is not normal?πŸ˜•

Bugerchaap loves Zahids acting=Normal

BTW, no one here denies that he doesn't act well,
The problem is with the characters of Ashi, Shavez and salma
  1. Ashi not telling her Mom is plain stupid, when she sees how her mother is protecting Shavez.
  2. Shavez feeling guilty...nope dont buy that at all, it was a preplanned rape. He had plenty of time to think about it. So no Sympathy for him niether is he a hero.
  3. Salma still loving him after knowing what he did. At least they could have shown her disgusted with him and later on she could have accepted him.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
GOOD NEWS 
SANGAT CROSSED TRP OF 3 SINCE LAST TWO EPIS 

HUM TV POSTED IT IN THEIR PG 

it started with a 2.8 n was fluctuating between 2.8 to 2.9 but it's the episode 13 when zahid confessed n mikaal gets to know made it cross 3 n last Epi got 3.1 

Yayyy 

Hope it soars higher n higher 

It shud at least hv 3.5 Trp 

TODAY I FORGIVE ALL THE BASHERS 

I M SO HAPPY N RELIEVED TODAY 

N ASH ALSO MADE HER ENTRY TODAY ITSLEF 

yeh toh SONE PE SUHAGA HO GAYA 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Obviously not because in the show we are watching Shavez is the rapist and in the one you are watching hes the HERO😲
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I didn't realise criticising would equate to bashing. 

At least Zahid took the criticism better. 
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Uff! I don't know what message this show is trying to give.. But i'm in love with everyone's acting in this drama!
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm in love with this strong Aashi. I absolutely loved the confrontation between Aashi and Shavez. 
I'm so done with Adnan's behaviour. Initially, I understood where he was coming from, but now neither Ashi nor Sangat deserve his current behaviour.