Pakistani Serials

Sangat (HumTv) - Mikaal, Saba Qamar, Zahid Ahmed - Page 81

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

IKR...shahvez is an ass..i mean loser you are a filthy bunch of dirt so plz stay away from Ashi's life if you really regret what u had done to her...i dont buy the repentance track until or unless he got punished for his misdeeds and its not justified that they kinda glorify the rapist

First of all shavez is NOT coming in ashis way intentionally

Even in the blood donation in the hospital he just gave the blood and went away 

And he just went once to apologize to her and that's it 

It's not as if he is stalking her everywhere and making bahana to see her 

It's just that fate is bringing him near her in various ways ...through the blood issue...through her mom and then through the kid sangat which will b shown later 

and NO ONE IS GLORIFYING THE RAPIST...the only difference here compared to the other zillions of rape dramas where half a dozen epis r shown with the heroine crying buckets trying to commit suicide and half a dozen the people around her taunting degrading her...in this show FOR A CHANGE THEY R SHOWING BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY SIMULTANEOUSLY...and for a change the rapist is guilty of his deed...on the contrary in this show through dialogues of the moulovi for the first time on tv they showed what a GREAT SIN rape is in Islam a d how there is severe punishment for it in Islam whereas in other shows its just shown as LADKI KI IZZAT LOOTNA...not for a single scenes the writer tried to justify the rape neither glorified shavez...all that we saw till now that how disturbed he is after this and how he knows he has done an unforgivable crime

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cutestar

I can't stand Shavez . Poor Ashi,she keeps having to face him.

Spoiler -
What happens to Sangat in the next episode ? It looks like she gets ill 

She was having breathing problems and I think she needs blood
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think this will lead to adnan finding out.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Coming to last week's epi 
I just LUVED SABA MIKAALS scenes...their body language is sooo like a hubby wife here that I can't believe my dream is finally coming true with this show 

I want them to see like this forever but both their previous shows was all about fighting and hatred 

Here the way they look at each other or just stand beside each other give so much hubby wifey vibes that I sooo wish Saba did maan with him as well coz there also there r many beautiful scenes which got ruined for Kiran huq mikaals zero chemistry 

And the cutest scene was when he was singing to the baby...I didn't know mikaal can sing so well...he has such a beautiful singing voice ...I was shocked 

Wish we get to see a few more cute moments before the thunder strikes
MochaQueen thumbnail
Last weeks or this weeks?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Last weeks or this weeks?

This week I luved the singing and the hospital scene and also when they came bk and the mom n sister was adoring the baby and they were just standing beside each other and mikaal was just holding her lightly by the arm...more than the scene just the body language is just so beautiful ufff 

And I was also talking about the whole shows mikaal Saba scenes so far 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Abby I didnt get Zahids story yesterday
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Salma girl is weird...
and if Ashi didnt remember abt Shawez than why did she stop him from getting punished in the start
MochaQueen thumbnail
she knows that her mum knows him
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rabz_14

Salma girl is weird...

and if Ashi didnt remember abt Shawez than why did she stop him from getting punished in the start

I don't find salma weird 

She is just head over heels helplessly in luv with shavez and all their nokjhoks r very cute 

I luv shavez Salma scenes a lot 

This is so surprising soniya mishaal n zahid has so much chemistry