Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
liked the epi 
but did not get it why ashi did not identify shavez??

ashi's inner pain and struggle is beautifully depicted by saba 

zahid was good in his short scenes also,,,
grey23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The rapist here seems pretty normal as compared to the husband. He is such a weirdo. I am starting to have doubts on him now. I think Adnan is the one who needs a psychiatrist.

🤣 why?
grey23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shabz-

Did the psychiatrist compare a man cheating to a woman being rape???? 😲
I just wish the writer consulted a real doctor while writing the script, if would have done wonders for women who actually don't seek help.

I don't understand why Ashi didn't tell the police that shavez was the guy. I just hope the writer has something amazing to show us in the end.

Oh and did adnan use " let me help you out" as code words for sex, hinting her to wear the lingerie 😆

no words for the psychiatrist ðŸ˜¡

exactly i also did not get the point of not telling the police about shavez!! 
grey23 thumbnail
btw shabz i woud not have get the double meaning at all if u did not mention it here,,,😆 infact i watched the scene 2/3 times to get the meaning ðŸ˜†
grey23 thumbnail
i think I missed something in last epiwhy Ashi was saying to the psychtrst that she did not expect it from Adnan and she wanted Adnan to be his frnd but he could not,,,,,did adnan said somethin?
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: grey23

liked the epi 

but did not get it why ashi did not identify shavez??

ashi's inner pain and struggle is beautifully depicted by saba 

zahid was good in his short scenes also,,,

Her reasoning was that she can't see her mom go through the same shock/torment as she is going through😳
MochaQueen thumbnail

i think I missed something in last epiwhy Ashi was saying to the psychtrst that she did not expect it from Adnan and she wanted Adnan to be his frnd but he could not,,,,,did adnan said somethin?

Yes she was referring to the second episode when Adnan was all like im glad you didnt care about your mother and only cared about saving yourself😳 kitna ajeeb aadmi hai!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

btw shabz i woud not have get the double meaning at all if u did not mention it here,,,😆infact i watched the scene 2/3 times to get the meaning😆

wow 2 to 3 times, 😆 you need to learn a lot, kabhi aao na MAS thread main 😆 you mind will be blown away
grey23 thumbnail

Her reasoning was that she can't see her mom go through the same shock/torment as she is going through😳

then why the heck they went to police for help ðŸ¥±
grey23 thumbnail

Yes she was referring to the second episode when Adnan was all like im glad you didnt care about your mother and only cared about saving yourself😳 kitna ajeeb aadmi hai!

oh I didn't notice.. So this why she was being irritated with Adnan..useless man ðŸ˜•