Mooh Boli Shaadi

Mooh Boli Shaadi Is Ending ..So What?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello MBSians.😊
I know news about ending this beautiful show are shocking, coz we love watching MBS, for NiMol, and fun moments.😃

But it failed to pass ratings examination which many Sony TV shows suffer of the same fate.

I was shocked, sad and hurt due to the sudden ending. 😲😭 But after relaxing and thinking , I felt comfortible with it..and here are my reasons to feel so:

1) 4 months are not a short time. This show has a consept which is perfect for finite show only.😊
Fahad and Zalak look very young to play parents after this show takes a leap like other shows which stay for years.😆

2) In these months we watched uncountible NiMol hot scenes. 😳 And many are on their way.😉 Cvs didn't separate them, or drag love story before reaching marriage stage. NiMol were bold, and brave, they got married..and made many rasams while their parents were sleeping.😆

3) This feel good show will stay like this till the end. No more drama, and crying.🤢 NiMol will live their dream, and somehow their families will agree to their relationship..which prooves that true love always wins.😃

4) Fahad Ali and Zalak Desai are super actors, they share amazing chemistry.😳 They deserve better show in better chanel. So this end will sure make them free to take new offers to do gr8 shows. I hope they come back soon.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im not that sad its ending. I m even thinking of it as a finite series. In fact I like this new trend of finite series on TV. In a way its good. Its not like I was soo much into it. Ive liked other shows much more than this one. I was not shocked by the news.I still watch a few other shows like reporters which you watch but now I'm going to be watching less TV with this going off air its better for me. lol.
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Totally Agree Itedal.. 👍🏼

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Smileyfatemah

Im not that sad its ending. I m even thinking of it as a finite series. In fact I like this new trend of finite series on TV. In a way its good. Its not like I was soo much into it. Ive liked other shows much more than this one. I was not shocked by the news.I still watch a few other shows like reporters which you watch but now I'm going to be watching less TV with this going off air its better for me. lol.

I understand your feelings Smiley.😊 When you are busy with studies, work or house work it becomes difficult to watch many shows for a long time. TV has to keep shows finite to save viewers from unwanted tracks , and disappointment.😃

Cute_Kate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have indeed been folllowing this show...and it did come as shock forme.But honestly am satisfied with the show and its portrayal. .. unique and non dragging... perfect in every sense..
All The Best to Fahad and Zalak
mansinarang95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post di totally agree ..we get to see romantic scenes bw nimol..
after reading post feeling happy now..