Sadda Haq Season 2

BETTER THAN THAT GREY(18+ OS)

preety..bhumi.s Goldie
preety..bhumi.s
preety..bhumi.s

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys how you all??? WinkWinkWink m up with one OS todayLOLLOLLOL

WARNING : ITS 16 OR 18 + SO PLEASE DO READ ACCORDINGLY

n lol agar achha nahi laga ya kuch bhi so plz dun blame me blame rashi our newmoon LOLLOL usiki meherbaani se m posting thisLOLLOLLOL

BETTER THAN THAT GREY!'

That single loose Tee sliding lil out of frame shamelessly through her shoulders was what which caught his eye without any shame as he entered his apartment's bedroom at mid night! Oh yes, he was late and she?? Burning in all so-wify-mood?? Nah! She wasn't the one to shoot him for being late.

She was there resting in half laying posting on bed swallowing the popcorn while watching the Fifty Shades Of Grey' at mid night on her lappy with lil horrified eyes to the intimate breath taking scenes. Oh so sexy wify watching the so sexy scenes! What else a tired hubby would need to make it the NIGHT?

'Sanyukta..' His hoarse voice whispered as a need of hormones as he his fingers started lining her toe on the bed, Aah! his eyes murdering her bare legs, 'Listen baby'

'Ummm rghh' , Came her lil irritated reply as she was all busy in tracing the scenes with her shameless eyes, 'What??'

'Let's make it a night baby!' his seductive voice tickled her hormones lil as his tongue was felt on her toe's tip. 'Common!'

'Ughhh, Nah!' She replied in her blunt voice trying to control her inner lusty hunger as they did it last night only, 'Lemme watch Christian Grey'

And that was it! In the next moment he jumped with a thud on her while taking the lappy and popcorns away like a kid and started giving her the his lil-conservative-hubby looks. Oh yes the Jealous Shekhawat! The jealous he is the hotter her is Wink

'What??', she cocked her brow  trying to look lil astonish by his act, he glared her with his phoenix eyes ogling fire, and was about to mouth something when,

'Its grey on screen lemme watch him', her chirpy voice rang in his ears all kinda exited! Ooops! Poor sanyu, she ignited the fire by herself unknowingly . The great Randhir Singh Shekhawat felt the great insecurities bounded questions arising in his chest, I mean how could her sanyu get exited for someone else?? Let it be grey or black he didn't cared coz he was the Shekhawat.

'Shut up!', he roared loud with a kinda redness in his eyes, redness of love and jealousy, frightening her the lil as she tried to move out of his grip and that was when their eyes met with huge insecurities and his grip grew stronger on her waist as he moved towards her glossy lips.

And within the next moment came the divine when his harsh needy lips got smashed on her rosy soft ones, his lips started smooching hers as her right hand started massaging his nape pulling him more clearing his insecurities with her left hand opening his shirts buttons while his both hands were busy in holding her face in tight grip with love and that small pinch of insecurity.

'Ummm mm', she moaned in urge as she too started smooching him back with all love with her hands soothing his nape and bare chest seductively, oh what else he would need?? Yes, with her hands seductive on his frame, his all hormones got rushed through him within a second and then it was when he got mad and rough on her trying to satisfy his inner self.

'Arrghhh', he groaned as he left her lips with his hormones overtaking him and within the next second he took her face in his both the palms and started adoring her those innocent eyes of love, 'you are just mine baby', announced his voice with a soft plead as he started kissing her whole face lovingly while making her lay on bed perfectly as she closed her eyes feeling nostalgia to his exotic touch, smiling to his kiddish insecurities. A pure bliss!

'I love you', he hushed seductively in her ears while biting it lil and she just moaned lil while pulling him more by his bare back  and then it was the time when the hormones took both of them to the other world coz within the next moment Mr. and Mrs. Shekhawat went all passionate. He started moving towards her neck while placing all damp kisses in the route as she was all busy in seducing him more with her hands massaging his perfect torso and neck, her breathes were getting long and ecstatic with his kisses on her frame ;)  Oh, how she loved his that damp husky touch of lips and saliva with all love.

His hands started moving circular on her waist and tummy, moving her long tee up as his mouth was busy with placing love bites over her perfect neck earning her the melodious moans of moment with jingling. But yeah something was to be done; He stopped for a moment and looked at her huffing and within the moment the lady Shekhawat just managed in mess to throw that single piece of tee hanging over her under clothes with a wink.

'Christian Grey was better', she said seductively irking the fire while bringing him back on her with a wild scratch on his nape and that was when the tiger roared with all passion, as without even giving her the hint his mouth with hunger directly crashed in her cleavage giving the love bites while his hands went back to her bra's strip. He started placing the love bites there and her chest was getting filled with pride and passion, being bearing the pain too she loved his hungry provoked avatar the more and yes she was again successful in bringing him to his hungry avatar coz she was there moaning in mess at his actions over her chest with her sharp nails scratching his back wilder. He licked, kissed, and placed the love bites over her blossoms and all she to do was moaning melodiously in tizzy turning him more and more.

Soon he left her blossoms and moved his mouth to her flat tummy, where his tongue started assaulting her skin with damp kisses. Oh, how could she resist that?? She as always felt the air inside her tickling her soul whenever his slickly tongue just touched her skin, yes she was kinda giggling to this while taking the long ecstatic deep breathes of moment. And he was there kinda getting aggressive to her giggle yes those 'Grey' words were still having the affect on him.

The room was all filled with giggles and groans, yeah she was still giggling in low to his hot tongue in her navel but soon her giggles got hitched in her that throat as she felt the paralyzed as his fingers successfully removed her pants and touched her spot, the heat under her got doubled within second and all he could see was her that half paralyzed body getting tempted to his every touch at her spot, Aah! He smirked and played along with a wink seeing her helpless and poor lady Shekhawat she was there clutching the bed looking for him to go further with her pleading eyes as her body was getting tempter, but  the boy played along as his hand soon got replaced with his mouth over her spot and all they both felt was hormones playing havoc and after the so good few teasing minutes when he uplifted his eyes all he witnessed was her moaning in mess with her that red face and that was it when he moved up and hugged her tight while placing soft kisses on her throat compensating  with his lil inaudible 'sorry' and the lovely lady Shekhawat hugged him with acceptance.

The couple smiled broad and soon she felt his hand making space between her legs and all she did was clutching his hairs tight assuring him to go further, randhir smiled and soon she felt the erection on her spot and skipped a beat as he entered her; the room got filled with moans and groans at high and both of them felt the way out of world in pleasure and pain. They moaned, groaned, twisted, turned did it all, his speed got high and soon after few minutes he slowed down while kissing her those salty tears of pleasure.

'BETTER THAN THAT GREY?', he asked out of blue while coming out of her hugging her tight while huffing broad.  

'Better Than Grey, Black, Blue And Everyone Else', she replied tugging her hands in his nape while huffing in mess.

And yeah the Shekhawats giggled loud at this while kissing each other passionately again assaulting their tongues in each other's mouth.

-------------------------------------------------

Phew that was it! so kesa tha?? Tongue

Do like n comment Embarrassed

Thankyou Embarrassed

Edited by preety..bhumi.s - 14 May 2015 at 9:00am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar01divyaksmanasee_vaarti002NAYSbhoomika13shruticoolseemaahmedKRISHAJADAVmiss_nerdypari675...SaRaN....haviMDKSSMmanishapatronamyakasturiroy18sowmyap03sanyugracy27lolita1997-ladyninja-Shee_xaanshravani_2311StarBullritikaagrawallovearohiMahi2012newmoon18CrazyKupKakes-Mrdodokk-loveparshhowardscarlettLiana.

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Ress

Unress
Moi first
Yipeee
I know I'm the best LOL

Dkh le nautanki mi Teri fan no.1 hu
Teri har story par sirf mera right h first ane k

hawww moi ko responsible
:o
Bt u know everybody will thank me bcz of me evedybody got garama garam os

Meko responsible kia h na toh now every praises will be my for this os
Bwwwaaahhh
Smjhi ya smjhye

Now cming g to the os
I was dying to read sum thing new n then tadaaa tera garama garam os aa gya

Title dkh k toy ahem ahem moi excited ho gyi thi Embarrassed Embarrassed

Teko pta h meko fifty shades of grey dkhna h bt fir u know how shy I'm LOL
Dkh hi nhi pati

Na na baba na naughty things se dur rehne me hi bhalai h

Tune dkha kya fifty shades of grey???????

Haye it was so hot mere room k toh ac khraab ho gya itna temperature Jo bhaad gya tha iss os se
My lappy screen was on fire

Ab meko new ac r new lappy lena pdega Wink

Bt really I was blushing when reading
Moi toh red tomato ho gyi Embarrassed

Oh ho naughty rd
And teasing sanyu

Jealous rd is alwz a treat to watch
Itna cute hota h jab jealous

Really loved it
It was really

One thing was very true that our RSS aka param Singh is the best

Love u
Muuuaaahhh

Keep smiling Smile Shocked

Edited by newmoon18 - 14 May 2015 at 8:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preety..bhumi.s

kasturiroy18 Senior Member
kasturiroy18
kasturiroy18

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
omg!! too hot ... ice needed ... lol WinkLOL
u wrote beautifully

preety..bhumi.s

-chocoangel- Goldie
-chocoangel-
-chocoangel-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
hawwwt just one wrd
freakin hawwwt
awwwiiieee rd naughty hawwwtieee
awww hw adorable he looks when he is j lol

preety..bhumi.s

preety..bhumi.s Goldie
preety..bhumi.s
preety..bhumi.s

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newmoon18

Ress

Unress
Moi first
Yipeee
I know I'm the best LOL 

haassh tera hi wait kar rahi thi LOLLOL

Dkh le nautanki mi Teri fan no.1 hu
Teri har story par sirf mera right h first ane k

ha ha ha ha le shekhawat ki acting mat karLOLLOLLOL me teri sanyu nahi huLOLLOL

hawww moi ko responsible
:o
Bt u know everybody will thank me bcz of me evedybody got garama garam os

Meko responsible kia h na toh now every praises will be my for this os
Bwwwaaahhh
Smjhi ya smjhye

lol lets see mera kya h joote tuje hi padne waale h LOLLOL

Now cming g to the os
I was dying to read sum thing new n then tadaaa tera garama garam os aa gya

Title dkh k toy ahem ahem moi excited ho gyi thi Embarrassed Embarrassed 

aha kya baat h jawan ho gayi tuLOLLOLLOL

Teko pta h meko fifty shades of grey dkhna h bt fir u know how shy I'm LOL
Dkh hi nhi pati

ha ha jaanti hu kitni shy types h tuLOLLOL

Na na baba na naughty things se dur rehne me hi bhalai h

Tune dkha kya fifty shades of grey???????

nahi le nahi dekhi abhi tak mauka nahi mi raha free wifi ka download kese karuLOLLOLLOL

Haye it was so hot mere room k toh ac khraab ho gya itna temperature Jo bhaad gya tha iss os se
My lappy screen was on fire

Ab meko new ac r new lappy lena pdega Wink

ye jada ho gayaDeadDead

Bt really I was blushing when reading
Moi toh red tomato ho gyi Embarrassed

aha wah kya baat h 

Oh ho naughty rd
And teasing sanyu

Jealous rd is alwz a treat to watch
Itna cute hota h jab jealous

haa bas man karta h ki ooops its controversialLOLLOLLOL

Really loved it