Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' (Page 28)

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

maniks thoughts during that slap scene though, 'Damn i'm proud of my baby, damn this hurts and damn i'm so turned on' hahaha.

this!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsroseashmamathasridharLiveLaughLove..-Cherry-

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
To remind her each moment who she is for him, why she is special, what makes her shine like a star, one who guides, always visible even behind the clouds. Today was one of the days where Manik pulled up his socks and gave her something to hold on to. He gave her reasons why she's so special for him, in front of her family. 
He is proud of her, and he said it in so many words.
That slap, that slap led to this. The admiration he had always felt from the start, the reason he was intrigued: her courage. He couldn't see that pandit take that away, not one incident. He wouldn't let her go to that dark place again, and he did not.
He quite literally slapped her out of that darkness and haze, made her get up and take stock of her surroundings, all this by slapping her, and getting a tight slap back.
NO ONE puts NANDINI in a corner. NO ONE. And she fought. 
After the sting and the shock wore off, he smiled, he's SO proud she's back, the girl he loves more than dear life, and from now on, it is a road to healing with baby steps, precious hugs and playful conversations. Little by little, she will love herself again, he will remind her, little by little, of herself, and the things she loved about herself. This time, he will stand by her, not babysit her (I hopeLOL).

And after all this, after ALL the ways in which she might THINK he's helping her, he comes back to her and asks her for a hug.
Says he needs it.
For you see, she is his energy, his centre, he needs to draw strength from the only one who gave him any.

Oh babies. 
Be happy, 
always be happy.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsSS4MaNannymphadoratonks-KP-NushIshkriti094zrn1312mamathasridharMKrayZeemadhu245A.Hajnalfilter.coffee-MKB-charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@CooChi- Aww Give my love to Nashi and tell her to come soon. Dude, trust me you don't want to see the neagative me , that right now is me with all the Barca fans out there. I HATE YOU BARCA. 

@Kray - Loved it too, i like how they are playing ILU like this, after the big declaration, he is expressing it in so many ways. Showing the love, saying it  to give her strength and yet never backing away. I love the flip so fuyking much. 

@MS - Dude, Box is mean. She loves to torture me . Very Dysfunctional but it's Plato"nic. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharMKrayZeeMedha.S

MKrayZee IF-Dazzler
MKrayZee
MKrayZee

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Precap - UFFF Mar hi daalo mujhe. Maar dalo coz I cannot take this much feels. Jeez. The HAQ. The way he said I NEED A HUG. Matlab, I need to hold you. I need to touch. I need to feel your heartbeat in tandem with mine. I need to love you. I need to feel your love. Give it to me. The way he said it, the tone. It reminded me of the time he pulled her in class, cornered her and said don't spoil it. I cannot wait for another scene like that. Now that she is his girl...now noone will spoil it. He against the door. Him against her. Kiss. Dammit. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsfarry148Stardust09nymphadoratonksmissvioletzrn1312mamathasridhar-KP-A.Hajnalfilter.coffeeFlame.Of.Rose-MKB-

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I want to write a post but can't. Why the efff all amaze balls episodes have to come when I can't even gush Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharMKrayZee

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Originally posted by Medha.S

Adi, sorry baby -- Did I? No you be my beautiful angelic SiSTAR!Hug

Manik got his first slap from Nandini -fell in love a little bit more with her today! She is perfect for him in every aspect, even his BDSM-loving side!

Brooo Cry
I can't fangush on today's epi. No net at all Cry

Nandini slapped Manik like Bitchslap emoticon (Fighting Emoticons) after he slapped her to get her out of a meltdown episode.

Manik was like - Heart Eyes animated emoticon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09nymphadoratonksmamathasridharMKrayZee

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Can they please revert back to the old credit style. I hate this new one sooo much. 
Btw smart product placement this time. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsfarry148Stardust09missvioletzrn1312MKrayZeeA.Hajnalfilter.coffee-MKB--Cherry-

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Aryamann play guitar, I am sure he is a good singer too...professionally against Manik. iLike.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharLiveLaughLove..MKrayZee-MKB-

Go to top