white_beauty thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: filter.coffee

but nandu hugged him back na??? 😭

she will re!😊 ab promo main thodi dikhayenge woh😉😛
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
coffee i need another slap to do my work.

JUST TWO MORE ASSIGNMENTS LEFT AND I'M DONE FOR THIS YEAR.
roseash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ok...thnks fr d WU
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: filter.coffee

but nandu hugged him back na??? 😭

Adhaa He Bataya Hoga Promo Mein Actual Mein She Will Hug ðŸ˜Š
LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Your Welcome ðŸ˜Š
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

coffee i need another slap to do my work.

JUST TWO MORE ASSIGNMENTS LEFT AND I'M DONE FOR THIS YEAR.

*SLAPS THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUTTA YOU*
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEVILSDESIRE

Adhaa He Bataya Hoga Promo Mein Actual Mein She Will Hug😊

i don't want another nandu bashing to startEdited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago
If-Rocker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊

Edited by Bijayapatel - 8 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
New Spoilers, CR: AreyYaar << 
New Spoiler...Mangalore track seems on

Normally after a trauma people recede into themselves, and Nandini, played by Niti Taylor, is doing the same. The moment Manik, played by Parth Samthaan, feels that Nandini is pushing him away, he tries to come closer. Manik doesn't want the Pandit incident to break them up or separate them. He keeps his distance from Nandini while still following her like a hawk.

Manik keeps telling Nandini that he will be by her side whenever she thinks of him, but Nandini is so traumatized by the kidnapping that she loses that connection. Though she loves Manik, she stays away from him.

In the upcoming episode of "Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan," Nandini will try to recover and get over the incident. Without telling anyone, she will go back to her hometown in Mangalore to Amms's house and try to get over her fear and trauma. But she will not tell Manik about her decision, shocking him when he finds out and leading him behave spontaneously and irrationally.

Manik will pack his bags and follow Nandini to her hometown, turning up at Nandini's doorstep and shocking her and Amms. As we already know, Amms doesn't think too highly of Manik because Pandit has already poisoned her against him. Seeing Manik outside her house will shock and upset Amms.

Manik will pretend to be angry with Nandini for leaving without telling him, but he will soon calm down, tell her that he wants to be with her wherever she goes and ultimately decide to follow her.

Will Amms accept Manik in her house? Will Nandini reveal to Amms the real reason for coming back home mid-term? Will Manik be able to win Amms over with his sweet music and words? What the new chapter in Mangalore holds in store for Manik and Nandini will soon be revealed.

http://www.indiawest.com/entertainment/television/kaisi-yeh-yaariyan-nandini-abandons-manik-and-goes-home-to/article_705b3e4c-fb4f-11e4-be0e-ab60591f1005.html

^^^ I don't know how to feel about this, I'm happy that they go with to mangalore and with the whole meets Amms and maybe some happy track. But I'm so upset about nandini keeping away from manik, i understand it completely, but why can't my babies just be happy. 

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I see swancy here . 😳
Your babies are going to fight it out together.
Don't worry..!

Many are saying that chances of Mangalore track are less.
Lets see now..What happens.