|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MKrayZee

Wish - I said the same thing. MaNan is founded on violence. 

Yusss THIS!!! I mean kisses and hugs are passe.. But Punches and Slaps.. No one can beat MaNan there.. to manage chemistry in situations like these..  PaNi is like a level of its own.. iBow down in awe😆
Originally posted by 13thwish

I'm watching those damn slaps on repeat and I just can't stop.. I don't think even kiss made me want to consider shipping PaNi as much as these slaps did.. such chemistry, much wow!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 
Our show as the best lead pairing EVER. Even their slaps are like sizzling Aag in the PaNi 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

It was the besotted dazzled look on Baba's face, so full of love and awe and respect like he saw Baby Jesus after getting slapped hard.  Only MaNan man, only them ..🤣

" chachaji itne saare reason de diya friend thode na ho sakti hai..kuch aur hi hogi na.." 😎
Nandini was too overwhelmed and ran to him for kiss after he confessed does that mean its Maniks turn to run for sax? 🤔
I've edited my RES on MS's dhruv topic if anyone wants to read: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4378225&PID=122688784&#p122688784

Thanks MS, seriously needed a topic, had so much annoyance of dhruv just built up inside me. Uh. 
OMG THE TITLE! 🤣🤣🤣 Yes, whoever did this, seriously this is for you 🤗🤣
Originally posted by nneeiill

" chachaji itne saare reason de diya friend thode na ho sakti hai..kuch aur hi hogi na.." 😎

THIS. GAHHH. THIS WAS SO MANIK. SO HIM. SAYING EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE SAID WITHOUT USING MANY WORDS. THE CONFIDENCE WITH WHICH HE SAID IT. THE STANCE. THE ATTITUDE. THE TONE. UFFF. MANIKKK.  ❤️

MTV UPLOAD IN THIS CENTURY WILL YOU 😡
Originally posted by 13thwish

I'm watching those damn slaps on repeat and I just can't stop.. I don't think even kiss made me want to consider shipping PaNi as much as these slaps did.. such chemistry, much wow!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 
Our show as the best lead pairing EVER. Even their slaps are like sizzling Aag in the PaNi 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

🤣🤣🤣 The only ship that ships based on trolling 🤣
Originally posted by -MKB-

Nandini was too overwhelmed and ran to him for kiss after he confessed does that mean its Maniks turn to run for sax? 🤔

Before that I want against a door scene. Do not spoil it ka loop close karo. It has been pending for a while. It can be Nandu ke ghar ka darwaza. OR BETTER STILL, MANIK CAN TAKE HER AWAY TO FARMHOUSE AGAIN AND THERE THEY CAN SHOW THE DOOR SCENE. 
i think i sprained my thumb bad, fell on hand.

Anyway, can't type much..so will be stalking most of tonight..