Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Medha.S

My hands itch to make a dissing wank post for Dhruv should I ?πŸ€”

Please do πŸ˜³
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I feel like I lost something precious and got it back.
Welcome back KY2, welcome back indeed!

Lets keep this momentum going!
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know what I loved most though?? I loved the fact that he was Manik. Not sappy. No. With Navya he was Monster troll Manik. With Nandini he was a man. Before Chacha, he was again so self assured, so strong but not disrespectful. The way he was looking at her - no sap, no. It was love but there was want, that sizzling chemistry that they had, that fire, that crackle...was in his eyes. Ah Manik. Being beaten does wonders for you. 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
His request for the hug is like their usual requests for a break😳
MKrayZee thumbnail
WHEN WILL MTV UPLOAD I WANNA WATCH ALL THESE EPISODES IN HQ πŸ˜‘
Cat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MKrayZee

You know what I loved most though?? I loved the fact that he was Manik. Not sappy. No. With Navya he was Monster troll Manik. With Nandini he was a man. Before Chacha, he was again so self assured, so strong but not disrespectful. The way he was looking at her - no sap, no. It was love but there was want, that sizzling chemistry that they had, that fire, that crackle...was in his eyes. Ah Manik. Being beaten does wonders for you. 

Nandu needs to slap and punch him on a regular basis. I loved the Manik Navya banter, this is what has been missing from Manik, his banter with everyone and am I glad its back.

Nandini hiding in the corner was such a sad thing but the treatment of it made all the difference and everyone is happy.😳
-MKB- thumbnail
Adhi- I swear, I had this smile through out 

And I did not roll my eyes even for a second even though MaNan were not there half the episode, but jitne der the... solid the 
MKrayZee thumbnail
Also, before I forget - that guy who was popping tic tacs...when they zoomed in on Alya and he was still in the frame, he was eating the tic tacs like rajma chawal kha raha ho πŸ˜†

And Princi can accent and his walk. I cannot. 🀣  I did not want to laugh but it really looked like he was walking with something up his somewhere πŸ˜†
Edited by MKrayZee - 8 years ago
Cat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MKrayZee

Also, before I forget - that guy who was popping tic tacs...when they zoomed in on Alya and he was still in the frame, he was eating the tic tacs like rajma chawal kha raha ho πŸ˜†

And Princi can accent and his walk. I cannot. 🀣  Matlab, he was walking like something is up his somewhere πŸ˜†

I love Princi
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Medha.S

Nandini slapped Manik likeafter he slapped her to get her out of a meltdown episode.

Manik was like -

Bro stop making me jealous 😭