|Lost in the Garden| : Members + Clues (List on pg 10) - Page 14

Posted: 8 years ago
Oh man. I have stalked my cc for hours now. Hopefully she IS actually my one. :D I know alot about her more then i know about myself now.:P

Question:
I know alot about her likes and dislikes and personality now but her achievements are limited to me ..i only know whats written under her DP. Is that fine if i mention very few achievements?

Guys listen I have a query:
Is it OKAY if I can describe them in my tribute thread like their dislikes and all that in detail or could I have my marks cut off for irrelevant details?

I mean it's just for the audience of the thread to get a good image of the CC.

I'm asking this question and I have NO IDEA who my CC is!!! πŸ˜†

But yeah when I find mine I'll need to know so asking in advance πŸ˜Š

I'm way behind. Still stalking and searching and I bet everyone's making their thread by now. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by -Ms.Minion-

Oh man. I have stalked my cc for hours now. Hopefully she IS actually my one. :D I know alot about her more then i know about myself now.:P

Question:
I know alot about her likes and dislikes and personality now but her achievements are limited to me ..i only know whats written under her DP. Is that fine if i mention very few achievements?

Yes. That's totally fine.
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Guys listen I have a query:
Is it OKAY if I can describe them in my tribute thread like their dislikes and all that in detail or could I have my marks cut off for irrelevant details?

I mean it's just for the audience of the thread to get a good image of the CC.

That's upto you.
But do you think discussing their dislikes sounds like a tribute?

i knw m late but reporting myself here πŸ˜‰ hope i can make a nice thread πŸ€”

p.s : I think i knw who is my cc and m pretty sure abt it...but i'm thinking eer i afraid  after posting the thread what if the cc i chose turns out to be the wrong one 😲 🀣 
I pmed my Tribute thread to crazycontests.Hope I have found the right CC otherwise all my hard work will go down in drain.

Thanks a lot for this amazing contest.I got to make siggies again after almost 3 years.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Asherkibiwi

i knw m late but reporting myself here πŸ˜‰ hope i can make a nice thread πŸ€”

p.s : I think i knw who is my cc and m pretty sure abt it...but i'm thinking eer i afraid  after posting the thread what if the cc i chose turns out to be the wrong one 😲 🀣 

Mariyam , mein toh 30% hi sure ho 🀣... I am really scared . Meine toh direct hawa mein danda ghumaaya hai πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Dysfunctional-

Mariyam , mein toh 30% hi sure ho 🀣... I am really scared . Meine toh direct hawa mein danda ghumaaya hai πŸ˜†

omg @Dysfunctional...it took me literally 5-8 min to figure out your CC ..not even kidding πŸ˜†... And tell you what I have never even know what CC's were before until I looked at this thread...I was just curious and tried to see if I could figure it out...πŸ˜† 

Damn I should have participated ...all this stalking sounds fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good luck! 😳

Edited by dare.devil - 8 years ago