|Lost in the Garden| : Members + Clues (List on pg 10) - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
LOL I know nothing about IF CCs but i found my CC easily although it was time taking. I didnt even need a list. πŸ˜› I am surprised experienced members are finding it tough. πŸ˜†
Now the tough part is creating a thread. I know i will come last if i am able so submit a thread. I suck at anything creative. πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
Good luck people n don't forget to bribe me for any kind of help πŸ˜†
This is so much fun guessing. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by BeingBlunt

LOL I know nothing about IF CCs but i found my CC easily although it was time taking. I didnt even need a list. πŸ˜› I am surprised experienced members are finding it tough. πŸ˜†
Now the tough part is creating a thread. I know i will come last if i am able so submit a thread. I suck at anything creative. πŸ˜†πŸ˜­

Don't taunt me indirectly Virus😑.πŸ˜†...I badly Need the list because there are so many delena lovers, Vivian lovers and that person, Elijah lovers too... so quite difficultπŸ˜†...

creating a thread is not that tough actually, finding a CC is tough.πŸ˜† 

BTW, Happy for you that you have found your CC.⭐️
Originally posted by psychobaiko.

Good luck people n don't forget to bribe me for any kind of help πŸ˜†

Okay if you're so desperate to help us Nidhi JiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...so I will ask you to make graphics...πŸ˜† if I need the help.

abhi toh I'm BUSY Finding my CCπŸ˜†.
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Don't taunt me indirectly Virus😑.πŸ˜†...I badly Need the list because there are so many delena lovers, Vivian lovers and that person, Elijah lovers too... so quite difficultπŸ˜†...

creating a thread is not that tough actually, finding a CC is tough.πŸ˜† 

BTW, Happy for you that you have found your CC.⭐️
@Bold:Not for me.πŸ˜† I really suck at anything creative but not in any detective or stalking skills, most of the IF friends know me as a champion stalker😈. The clue on how to find the List of CC's is in front of you. You just need some IF sense and open eyes. πŸ˜‰
And thanks for the wish. Hope you find your soon. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BeingBlunt - 8 years ago
Yup, finding the CC is quite easy, with a little IF sense. :p

How I wish i could have been a part of this. :(
Okies this game has officially turned me into a stalker! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sorry if u find me in ur visitors list, nothing personal! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
In my entire history of IF, I have never checked any IFian's profile with the intent to finding her/his details πŸ˜† And today am stalking everyone in AS Shop forum whose titles mention Crazy Creative πŸ˜† Dont mind CCs...

Now am able to correctly identify quite a few CCs paired with other flowers, but not sure about mine πŸ˜†
Originally posted by BeingBlunt

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff"> @Bold:</font><font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Not for me.πŸ˜† I really suck at anything creative but not in any detective or stalking skills, most of the IF friends know me as a champion stalker😈. The clue on how to find the List of CC's is in front of you.You just need some IF sense and open eyes.πŸ˜‰</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">And thanks for the wish. Hope you find your soon.πŸ˜ƒ</font>

Making thread is easy for me Suyash, but I lack "IF sense" you are mentioning πŸ˜†