Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornThisWay thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If providing a list is possible, we'll get back to you guys soon :)
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BornThisWay

Arent the rules defined already? Why are you releasing the criteria in installments? 😆
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Megha :)

I asked for the list because there are thousands of members on I-F and also SO Many CCs so its quite difficult for those whose clues are difficult. A list will separate out those CCs who are taking part or even we are ready to have list of all CCs, at least we would know who all we have to search. ðŸ˜Š
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttrocks

Arent the rules defined already? Why are you releasing the criteria in installments? 😆

Tupu😆
they did not thought or expected that members will ask for CC list so yeah now they would discuss with team and frankly, having a list will only help the contestants and will save their time from searching so much.😃 So, I'm hopeful that we get a list.
Edited by *Dev.* - 8 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Alright Dev. I am not complaining 😳 Just in jest 😃Edited by ttrocks - 8 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttrocks

Alright Dev. I am not complaining 😳 Just in jest 😃

Okay Tupu, no problem. I have seen so many people, seems like my clue is so difficult!
BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Megha :)

I asked for the list because there are thousands of members on I-F and also SO Many CCs so its quite difficult for those whose clues are difficult. A list will separate out those CCs who are taking part or even we are ready to have list of all CCs, at least we would know who all we have to search. ðŸ˜Š

Dev, we haven't selected random members, all the flowers have an assigned CC. I'll see if a list can be provided.
Edited by BornThisWay - 8 years ago
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

<font color="#ff6633">Megha :)</font>
<font color="#ff6633">
</font>
<font color="#ff6633">I asked for the list because there are thousands of members on I-F and also SO Many CCs so its quite difficult for those whose clues are difficult. A list will separate out those CCs who are taking part or even we are ready to have list of all CCs, at least we would know who all we have to search.😊</font>

^^ true! I hv dbts bt not sure... yhm, QH n hrithik fans are galore! 😕
BornThisWay thumbnail
Just to make it a lil easier for everyone, relate the clues only with the CCs not thousands of other members.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Dev, we haven't selected random members, all of the assigned flowers have a CC behind them. I'll see if a list can be provided.

Megha, 
that I know by reading the rules. But since we have lots of CC Members and we might not even know who all are CCs, so list will be of much help. Okay, will wait for your answer here. Hope for the best.😃