vj3072 IF-Dazzler
vj3072
vj3072

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by casweetu12

Originally posted by vj3072

Big smile

OMG vj. Rofl LOL
I just peeped in 2 read wu & couldnt resist myself frm commenting after seeing ur excitement LOL Wink

Well m all set 2 buy PURPLE SAREE with lots of purple Jewellery... & purple orchids 4 my hairstyle Wink
But m gonna send the shopping bill 2 PP... LOL

M gonna make PP sit on DONKEY since HORSES get wild after seeing him Wink

& vil make BHAUJI & VAHINI do astha KANYADAAN LOL.. what 2 do Dada is out naa Wink

Atleast there is sumbody who thinks & act faster than shlOK... rofl
Yaay can't wait 4 wedding ROFL

Donkey LOL ..what happen if it hits his "manhood" when he tries to sit on it...how abt "Buffalo" we can painted it into purple LOL
IF the wedding happen PP will be the happiest man, for sure he will be willing to spend for us...
Imagine if SR happen...wow...wow...we might get a CONDO in Mumbai city ROFL
Bhauji & Vahini can go ahead do KANYADAAN for Astha, Kavya, for his Baba second marriage and lastly DR Surbi most lucky couple Big smile

Edited by vj3072 - 14 May 2015 at 8:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

casweetu12jhumjhum

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by padmajag

Nimmy voted 3
IS and Shlok face off was ok for me.
Aastha is comfortable with Shlok and not afraid of him, feeling ok with him that  shattered IS cruel mind
Aastha instead of getting FB started recollecting yesterday events , I don't know when she will get her FB.
In 15 days IS is getting to marry Bharkha, definitely it will going to end as a flop, but how cv only knows.
I stopped thinking now. 
Manish ji will come back that is a good news for me!
(End card may be Manishji and Kavitha wedding in AM )

hey padmaja,

thanks for the rating. yes..fb's are going to come later..how much later..duno...but not now..she will just have the most recent events..crowding her mind.

See the marriage annoucement is to keep us hooked to the show...as when there is a wedding there is a BIG TWIST for sure or some big drama.

Hope Manish i returns...MK is going on in full swing n is winding up in July first week..so he may have more time for EBP if the CV's write a nice enough track for him. Want him back...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhum

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Gave three nimmy!

The epi was hogged by sarkar the lead today ! He is all set with his plan...

I think on the day of wedding astha will get her memory back!
Silly cvs...
I think now atleast cvs should show some logic and make shlok take legal help...enough... trp aunties are taken care off..quite well till now 

Divs,

I knew u would rant on IS..hehhe...it is ok..better than seeing editor happy uncle or some...detached scene ..n all...and blaming everyone.. He did good..but was not in the mood...LOL

Some drama will be there before the wedding... Kalindi may find out about Aastha and come there with her legal papers..and take her away..let us see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumDogan1potomac

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehersudhar

nimmy gave 5 for excellent LOL why?..why?...why? we are going to witness ss Grand Wedding in reel and real Clap wow CV smart ass u ROFL who can think like them Thumbs Up

so gals get ready for shopping LOL I'm so happy tdy Big smile

OMG vj. Rofl LOL
I just peeped in 2 read wu & couldnt resist myself frm commenting after seeing ur excitement LOL Wink

Well m all set 2 buy PURPLE SAREE with lots of purple Jewellery... & purple orchids 4 my hairstyle Wink

& vil make BHAUJI & VAHINI do astha KANYADAAN LOL.. what 2 do Dada is out naa Wink

Sweetu i will wear my purple saree that day along with matching hanbag, jewellery, highheels etc with my hair in curls like mental astha.

SUIT URSELF meher LOL..but BEWARE huh...if u r gonna dress up soo much... HULK might change his mind & marry u itself Wink
U knw naa he is fascinated 4 stealing other women as his wife LOL
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sammnavj3072jhumjhumnim_var

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mehersudhar

nimmy gave 5 for excellent LOL why?..why?...why? we are going to witness ss Grand Wedding in reel and real Clap wow CV smart ass u ROFL who can think like them Thumbs Up

so gals get ready for shopping LOL I'm so happy tdy Big smile

OMG vj. Rofl LOL

Sweetu i will wear my purple saree that day along with matching hanbag, jewellery, highheels etc with my hair in curls like mental astha.

SUIT URSELF meher LOL..but BEWARE huh...if u r gonna dress up soo much... HULK might change his mind & marry u itself Wink
U knw naa he is fascinated 4 stealing other women as his wife LOL
ROFL

Swwetu well said i got lil memory loss while writing comment. I have two kids re. I dont want 2 more from that yucky donkey. My husband is very good so i meed to be careful with pp.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

casweetu12jhumjhumnim_var

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Big smile

OMG vj. Rofl LOL

Donkey LOL ..what happen if it hits his "manhood" when he tries to sit on it...how abt "Buffalo" we can painted it into purple LOL
IF the wedding happen PP will be the happiest man, for sure he will be willing to spend for us...
Imagine if SR happen...wow...wow...we might get a CONDO in Mumbai city ROFL
Bhauji & Vahini can go ahead do KANYADAAN for Astha, Kavya, for his Baba second marriage and lastly DR Surbi most lucky couple Big smile

Okkk vj
V can paint the Buffalo purple... but DONKEY vil get angry yaar if v don't allow HULK 2 ride on him.. after all PP looks like his brother naa LOL

But if v protect HULK manhood.. then poor asthus WOMANHOOD vil b gone 4ever Wink
OMG if PP. attempts SR with her... next day v may find asthus dead body LOL ...how much more torture can poor tiny take Wink

No no v don't want Condo
V r happy with our shopping only... Wink

Ya BHAUJI VAHINI... r the only sacrificing...selfless & sane couple available on this PLANET Wink
Just imagine who would have done soo many KANYADAANs without
Them Wink
ROFL

vj3072jhumjhum

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mainkyanaamdoon

Nice review Nimmy.
But after all this and not a hint of flashback. Where are the scenes the spoiler said about doctor saying to astha that shlok stayed away to help astha? 
 Hope hatke se something happens soon. Loosing patience with this dragging . Maybe this wedding is good if it is an indication of something happening soon

Oh I had to edit to add
Now even ankush is irritating. Really he cant go and check up on what shlok is saying? How far is Pune from Bombay? Atleat avdhooth and kalindhi have an excuse of age but what about this guy. He is rich too so money or job is no impairment.
CVS  ? nope these writers cannot be called cvs as they are definitey neither creative nor visioniories but in fact are  visually impaired Angry so maybe from now on I will term them VIW

Padma,

aiyo these Cv's are too much n three much...don't expect logic from them.

See we got a message in the long...lecture by Vahini...that ...Astha's memory might return, start having fb's...they know we are impatient to see that..so...sending us indirect hints thro the show n actors. LOLLOL Now they have thrown the carrot of a wedding...too...so..we will stick around to see what happens..

why doesn't Ankush talk to Varad n get the details..he can keep it to himself and...look for Astha..right.. if they..can't.write like this..we could be the writers and..LOLLOL counting the moolah.

want to see Malkush do something. take some action...as you said...get moving..and go to Mumbai...

jhumjhumDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhumjhum

Nice review Nimmy Smile.
Give 2 only for Shrenu's natural act Clap. Rest I don't bother to see or rate Ouch.

Frankly speaking to me this is all Shlok's fault he & his big fat ego cause of his challenge IS take this step don't Shlok get it in his thick head that IS will go to any extent to keep Astha with him but nope hero have to show off his ego n win over IS naah now bare this but I'm only feeling bad for Astha she's going throw all this fake n disgusting things only for Shlok n his so called family Angry.
CV just stop this defame acts against women in name of women empowerment it's better Astha go back to Kalindi n live with her alone actually Shlok don't deserve her & IS no question ever Angry Angry Angry.

But have to appreciate u Nimmy u even see Vahini's scene with her merry go round expression Wacko LOL. Btw Astha still not get any flashback of past only recent one she remembering than why all this drama n what's effect it have Confused.
I forget to mention like Kalindi n Choti Astha's scene that was really nice n heart touching.

Jhuma,

good..that u did not see the epi... n good rating too.

IS plotting n planit to keep Astha with him by any means..she is going to be emo manipulated even more or hurt in the process..forced to make a decision like saying yes to getting remarried to PP.

Well if..she goes with Kalindi shd be inte to see how Shlok wins her back.. seeing Vahini's merry go round eyes..forgot all about the lil kid...and Kalindi..who was looking gorgeous...nice... the EYES did cast their spell on me.luckily it was only momentary and not LONG LASTING. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhum

Go to top