Court rejects Salman's plea for witness re-examination - Page 13

Posted: 8 years ago
This thread is a gold mineπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

Killing a human is killing a human . Tho they still haven't been able to get Salman for that hehe

But this is just animals . If hunting is illegal in India then stop serving meat in your McDonald's πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Stop letting people wear letter . I thought the cow was so sacred πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

OMG πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by atominis

@pallavi25

I like "Being Wild". πŸ˜‰

Suits bhai. πŸ˜†

Imagine bhai with benign smile holding a fawn in his arms as you wrote...

What a touching photo it would be!

Not to mention hot enough to make fans drown in own drool. Being Wild...ooh lala! The hottest wildlife charity and the only one in the world that could save those useless endangered species who roam around aimlessly and achieved nothing in life! πŸ˜†

The logo of the charity should have a black buck on it..after all that was the mitigating factor for the charity wasn't it πŸ˜›
Abhijit just said on fakingnews, that he was also just an animal who was eating grass and leaves, but he had work so hard in Mumbai coz therez hardly any grass or trees left. But he didnt go to jungles,coz jungles r for hunters... not for animals.

Farah khan ali said, that Black buck means black money, right? why shud bhai go to jail for killing black money? hez doing his part to be a good citizen.

Alia Bhatt said.. Chinkara? ammm I think the next movie salman has signed. 

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by SoreThumb

The logo of the charity should have a black buck on it..after all that was the mitigating factor for the charity wasn't itπŸ˜›

Absolutely. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by atominis

No.

Only Salman Khan.

Because nobody has done that much for the poor as Salman bhai has.

His earnings are all for charity.

Desh ka gareeb agar zinda hai toh sirf Being Human ki badaulat.

Bhai is Saviour. Especially sent from Heaven by God Himself.

excuse me, somebody reported me because by MISTAKE  hum neh one celebrity ko gaali nikaali. don't forget guys, IF section 404 rule says:

you dare not call names and gaali to ANY celebrity.  RESPECT them!

eventho ahuja was rumored to have raped his housekeeper, woh still mahaan hain, aditya pancholi, gaanewaala abhijeet...and all..pls RESPECT!!

now onward anyone dare call any celebrity names, gaali, i will not hesitate to press the red button.

remember this.

bolo...Salman Khan is mahaan!!
Originally posted by main_tera_hero

Its the black bucks fault ke woh Bhai ki goli ke saamne aa gaya!! If this was another country the black buck would've been healthier, well fed and faster and would've easily dodged the bullet. The Rajasthan government should take blame.

don't you think bhai should think of a new foundation called "being animal" and give these low life's some tips on this part.
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team