Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: krithi1990

Now this show gives me an excited feeling. I think ,Indian constitution does not allow a man to marry a memory loss girl. Anyone can file the case against Sarkar.  But our Cvs do not care about the laws. They make the laws own. So we can't predict anything.

😆
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saibhargav

aur kitna girega yeh insaan--my feeling after watching today's precap.

whatever IS plans it may get aastha closer to shlok. i can say smthng is coming for us that may become hard for shlok to get his aastha now IS is nowhere threat for shlok it may be ruined in anyway since he is wrong but main prblm for shlok will come from kalindi who try to separate aastha from shlok where she is taking right decision and shlok needs go for a long way to get aasthas memory back. wedding may become +ve for shlok.

Hope so
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wow 
In one of Avis old shows Avi character losses his memory also in a car accident 
And another girl who took care of D brings him home and the girls mother wants both of them married again as they were never really married before And she wNts the 2 get married before D gets his memory back 
And just before the pheras another diff kind of accident happens and D gets his memory back and refuses to marry the bad ladies daughter 

Here Shlok is trying to get A memory back there the heroine tries to get the heros memory back --same take him remind him of where they went what they did exactly like Shlok is doing here 
Lot of similarities but an interesting track
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

Hopefully astha will get her memory back...but if cvs want to impress trp aunties they will keep us hanging till the day of marriage ...rather when he is tying the mangalsutra ! 

True😆