Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

is it possible that it is really just a pillow?

damzel17 Senior Member
damzel17
damzel17

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged
No I mean I know that it is a pillow but
Is it possible that ritika is faking pregnancy??

i feel that she is!Embarrassed

remembering the old story. ishveer were celebrating valentines day at homeEmbarrassed ranveer called ritika because of his bet with ishani but she didn't attend his call. ritika went to the washroom she felt like vomiting, leaving the dinner and later when sharman went after her he overheard her talking to someone who he thought was ranveerAngrysharman got drunk that night and she took him to her place.

But ritika was puking before the valentines night she spent with sharmanConfusednow i feel she was trying to plant the seed of doubt in his head at that point of time. i felt the same when i saw that scene but i wasnt sure. there were other scenes too where i found her behaviour fishy. there was the kite flying scene and her behaviour with sharman was mostly weird as if she was trying to convey to him that something was going on between ranveer n herAngry

now as i think about it i feel that she was never going to marry sharman Angry. because if she did get pregnant on the valentines night why was she puking before hand [:S]Embarrassed

there is no way that ritika had food poisoning because that is not something that happens in dramas. LOL puke means pregnant EmbarrassedLOL married or not TongueLOL

so this was the logical part for me but if u look into the background of TV serials, ive learnt from years of watching themEmbarrassedu can never tell who is pregnant n who is not LOLtill it is bornTongueand sometimes even after that TongueLOLand nobodys even sure about the father ever TongueLOLnot even the father himselfDeadLOL

so u never now this might be just enough to prove ritika negative. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I don't know but the cv's need to come up with something big to unite ishveer

Edited by damzel17 - 14 May 2015 at 6:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoes-RadzLuvShaktiYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
anything is possible with her 
-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged