ArHi SS Restricted Love. Part 6 on page 15. - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey thanks for the pm. Loved the update so Akash is the eldest. Arnav is younger to Akash and anajali. They have a good raport. Arnav was always interested in Khushi. Khushi has fallen hard for Arnav. Awesome. Update soon
Originally posted by sheen.sk

so how they mey..
very nice update..
specially Arnav nickname Lolipop..
&Khushi had fallen for him already..
waiting to know his feeling about her..
& where they go from here..

Hahah! :D I love the nickname too ;)
Originally posted by memories_im

Nice

Thank you.
Originally posted by raniluvsasr

Hey thanks for the pm. Loved the update so Akash is the eldest. Arnav is younger to Akash and anajali. They have a good raport. Arnav was always interested in Khushi. Khushi has fallen hard for Arnav. Awesome. Update soon

Glad you loved it! :D
wow superb update loved it thank you for pm.
Originally posted by Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Superb update

Thankss :D
Originally posted by ameena671

wow superb update loved it thank you for pm.

Thank youu :)
Originally posted by laksh65

very interesting updates

Thanks alot.!

Part 4.

"Khushi, you're sure right that Payal will like it? Aman asked her for the nth time as they were getting out of the jewellery store.

Aman had asked Khushi to come along and help him select something nice for Payal as he wanted to gift her something on the first day in his house well correction their house!

"Ohho jiju you worry too much. Im sure Di will love it! Relax ok?" With her sole attention on her jiju Khushi din't realise where she was walking and banged into something rather someone!

"Oww"

"What the"

"Khushi"

"Arnav"

A puzzled Arnav looked at Khushi who he had just bumped into. His focus went onto Aman.

Who is this fellow she is roaming with? Rather good looking fellow!

A surprised Khushi looked at Arnav..she had just bumped into him! Why did her life have to be so filmy?! And who was this girl with him? Short skirt and all! Ahh girlfriend for sure she was well aware of his history with girls!

"Umm well Hi." Arnav stated casually.

"Khushi you're alright?" Aman couldn't help but ask.

Arnav raised an eyebrow at that. Concerned are we?!

"Yes im fine"  Khushi replied. Why was Arnav giving her wierd looks?!

"Arnav, hey. Let me introduce you" .. Khushi chirped in.. "this is Aman jiju" she said with a wide smile pointing towards Aman.

Oh yes, it clicked now! He was Aman.

"And jiju this is Arnav" Khushi said.

Aman extended his hand towards Arnav "Hey, heard quite alot about you."  Aman said remembering the times Payal, Khushi and Anjali bua spoke of him.

Arnav couldn't help but smile at that. Shaking Aman's hand he said " Well, im hoping you've heard all good"

Aman chuckled "I can assure you its all good."

"Oh and ya she is Lara my cousin from London" Arnav said introducing the short-skirt girl.

Oh so a cousin she is! Khushi smiled inwardly. No way Khushi don't get happy at that.

Lara excitedly came and hugged Khushi " Khushi Congratulations to you and your family on the wedding"

Taken by surprise Khushi hugged her back saying a thank you. This girl wasn't that bad after all.

"So, you guys?" Arnav couldn't help but ask.

"Oh ok promise me you're not going to tell anyone." Khushi suddenly turned all serious and put her hand out for him to promise.

Taken aback by this but none the less Arnav promised her wondering what big secret she was going to tell him.

"Good. Now listen. We were selecting a gift for Payal di but its a surprise. Absolutely no one knows that im here with jiju and you also have to act like you din't see me here. They think im out with Lavanya." Khushi finished.

"Oh achchaa that way. No worries its a top secret." Arnav said imitating her serious tone at which Khushi frowned.

"And you guys?" Khushi too couldn't stop herself from asking.

"Actually im leaving tomorrow so some last minute shopping" Lara said smiling.

"Umm Khushi how are you going back home? I can drop you if you want im going there only actually your father has called me so.."

"Papa has called you?" So he's coming home I have to face him again. Why ohh why??!!

"I don't know why actually. He's just told Akash and me to come." Arnav said thoughtfully.

"Oh..no actually I have to just go and check out some other shops too she said pointing out to the other side of the mall. You carry on ill see you at home. Bye Lara. Jiju lets go." Khushi said hurriedly and turned to leave not before throwing a final glance at Arnav.

Arnav looked at her retreating back. Something was off he knew.

"Khushi whats up? I thought we were done and leaving" Aman said trying to understand the sudden change in his sister-in-law.

"I din't want to go with him." Khushi blurted out and immediately regretted.

"Arey ek toh his sister is with him and you do know everyone thinks i am with Lavanya and then if I go with Arnav that will only raise questions. Anyways i really do want to go check out those shops" Khushi chirped excitedly dragging her jiju with her.

Aman wasn't entirely convinced though with Khushi's explaination but decided to let go of it.

It was better to keep a distance from him, it would be good for her. Khushi thought.

" You always come in a hurry and we don't even get enough time with you. " Arnav said as he dropped Lara home.

"Next time ill come for a month or so and i'll pester you ok?" She said winking. "Bye" She said as she got out of the car. You're off to Khushi's place right? I'll let your ma know.

"Yes please, Thank you." Arnav replied taking a reverse and zoomed off.

His mind went back to Khushi. He had been with many girls but had never met one like Khushi. Khushi was different! He remembered how she had got worked up when he had offered her a drive home, she had flatly refused.

The first time he had set his eyes on her he had felt this strange pull towards her. She was the epitome of innocence! She exuded warmth and positivity. He had liked being around her and not to forget.. he loved her reactions to his casual flirting! He had always been in his limits though.

In these two years he had found himself remembering the moments spent with Khushi many times.

He wondered if she thought about him too!     .. If only he knew..

"Shrutiii.." Khushi squealed in excitement and hugged her little cousin ..well not literally little but yeah she was 3 years younger to her.

"Finally im here..i missed you guys soo much!!" Shruti said happily.

"Aww..we missed you too..now that your exams are over you can happily enjoy the wedding!" Payal said hugging her.

"Oh yess.. this is soo exciting. Im so happy for you Payal di." Shruti said jumping up and down.

Shruti was Arti's bua's daughter, due to exams she hadn't been able to come and meet  Payal and Khushi  since they had come here. Now that she was done with all her work she would finally be able to enjoy the wedding!

"Arey look Arnav and Anita are also here" Arti said as she rushed in to get more glasses of water.

"Where is Akash?"? Anjali asked moving up to them.

"He's parking the car." Anita said as she got chatting with Shruti about her exams.

"Woah!" Akash exclaimed as he saw the gathering in the house. "We look like one big happy Yash Raj wali family" He said laughing as he entered.

Everyone had a good laugh at that!

Khushi looked at her house. It was filled with people she loved! Arti bua and Shruti were finally here. Her parents were busy in a conversation with her grandparents. Anjali bua and Payal were laughing at something that Arnav had said. All in all everyone looked happy and at ease. Truly a Yash Raj wali happy family she smiled!

Khushi had always been a family person. She was emotionally attached with each and every one of them even though they came to Mumbai only twice a year! This is what she missed being among her people! She was brought out of her thoughts by her father who stood up and looked like he was about to say something.

"With Payal's wedding ceremonies beginning tomorrow i thought why not we all go for a family dinner tonight" He finished with a smile.

"That would be awesome" Khushi and Shruti jumped and gave each other a Hi-Fi !

"That's a wonderful idea" Arti too got up happily.

"Umm.. but uncle why us? I mean you all could have carried on" Arnav said not understanding how to explain.

"I agree with Arnav too." Akash said getting up.

Shashi looked at the two young men and then at everyone else in the room and finally said.

"Aren't they a part of our family?" He looked questioningly and got a big yes in chorus from everyone.

Shashi smiled and said "You see the answer. I do not know if your'll consider us as your family or no but we do." Shashi said and he knew this would work with them.

"Oh god no i din't mean it that way..ofcourse you all are as important to me as my own family." Arnav explained.

"Exactly!  Anita and me only have you people to call as family." Akash smiled gratefully.

Akash had lost his parents in an accident when he was small. His grandmother had taken care of him since then but she too had passed away as soon as he had got married to Anita. Anita too was an orphan who lived with her uncle in Pune before getting married to Akash and shifting to Mumbai. Arnav on the other hand had both his parents but no extended family as such. He had never seen his maternal and paternal grandparents as they had passed away even before he was born. His father had no siblings while his mother had an elder sisiter who lived in London and she rarely came to India as she was getting old and couldn't manange  so much travelling but yes Lara did come whenever she got the time to visit them. In short they had all three that is Akash, Anita and Arnav found a family in the Patel's which they never had!

"Okay now enough of this emotional thing. Lets get going." Anjali stood up trying to lighten the mood.

And that was enough to bring back everyone in a jovial mood as they all moved out of the house!

There will be alot of ArHi in the future updates i promise! :)

Let me know what you think of this part.

simple but also very unique and interesting would like to read more