Originally posted by: maitricuteheart

Nyc start!!

Thanks!
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sheen.sk

interesting concept..
let see how this wedding change Khushi's life.
waiting for nxt..
pls continue soon..

if you are sending pms, so plsss add me also to your list...

Thank you :D
Yes i will.
SaRun. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Nice start

Thanks sugi <3
SaRun. thumbnail

Part 2 .

Neatly folding her shawl Anjali placed it carefully in the cupboard. She wouldn't need it now she thought as she looked out of the window at the glaring sun, summer was here!

"Di your appointment with the beautician has been fixed from tomorrow  Radhika just called to inform" Khushi chirped happily.  "Radhika says her friend Sheetal is one of the best beauticians and she'll take complete care of you and by the end of it you'll be glowing like a bulb" She laughed winking at Anjali who stood by the window.

Anjali giggled looking at Payal.

"I don' want to glow like a bulb but just look like how a normal bride does." Payal said getting annoyed she couldn't understand why she had to go to the parlour for an entire week , apparently there were these bridal packages which were in trend where you were required to visit the parlour for the whole week and get like a complete make over done. She had refused at first an entire week was a little too much but after alot of coaxing from Khushi, Anjali bua and Radhika she had finally agreed.

"Offo jiji normal is boring be a little unique!" Khushi  said  making a face. "Ya ya fine now don't start with your lectures" Payal said burying her head back into the book she was reading.

Anjali smiled affectionately wondering when these two had become big. So big that Payal was now getting married! She couldn't help but feel sad remembering her own wedding two years back, her failed marriage!

Shashi was the oldest son of Suresh Patel  after whom came Arti Patel and then Anjali, she was the youngest. Anjali was born quite late and due to complications during her mother's pregnancy she was born with a defect, her limp.

Shashi and Anjali had an age difference of 15 years, he considered her like his daughter. Being the youngest she was pampered the most! Beautiful and kind hearted  she was loved by everyone. But due to her limp no one agreed to marry her after a few years she had even told her parents to stop looking for a husband for her as she was happy being alone than being a burden on someone.

And then Shyam had entered! Her limp din't matter to him and he had happily accepted Anjali the way she was, Anjali was 32 then with Shyam being just a year older to her.  Everyone was beyond happy but it only lasted for a little while. 3 months after her marriage to Shyam she came back home with alot of bruises on her arms and legs. Shyam was an alcoholic and he used to vent out his frustration  of his failures at work on Anjali. Poor Anjali had to bear the brunt for 3 months but she put her foot down finally and returned. They were soon divorced. It took time for Anjali to get back to normalcy but she learnt to cope with things and was happier.

"Anjali bua , im going to meet Radhika " Khushi said straightening her black top. Anjali was brought out of her thoughts "Come soon" Anjali smiled while Khushi picked up her handbag and hopped out.

Khushi spotted Radhika waiting for her in her red swift at the gate. Radhika Joshi, 2 years elder to Khushi and her Mumbai best friend you could call her! Radhika's family and Khushi's family were neighbours previously until Khushi's family shifted to a new apartment while Radhika's family shifted to a bungalow. But that had not changed the bond between the two familes infact it had strengthened it. You could see the familes visiting each other's house every other week.

"Lets go" Khushi said as she sat in the car.

Few hours later.

"Hello Akash" Anjali said happily sipping her juice.

"Where have you been Anjali? This is the third time Im calling you" Akash said worried. 

" Sorry baba .. The was phone charging in the room and i was in the kitchen" - Anjali

"Oh okay. We were planning to come home and congratulate Payal and plus Anita and Arnav wanted to see you"

Anjali's face lit up at the prospect of her three favourite people coming home. "That will be wonderful im waiting" She got up happily making her way to kitchen to prepare snacks.

Akash cut the call with a smile on his face. He looked around to see Arnav sleeping peacefully on his sofa. Filling a glass of water he walked over to the sofa and emptied the glass on Arnav's face!

Arnav got up with a start muttering a 'what the' only to see Akash laughing.

"Dude what is wrong with you? Is this the way you behave with your guests?" Arnav said wiping his face.

"I should be asking what is wrong with you? Who sleeps at 6 in the evening?" and by the way you're definitely not a guest" Akash finished with a smile.

"Not my problem if your sofa is very comfortable! I fell asleep, i got up at 7 today do you even know that?" said Arnav.

"Oh yes! Getting up at 7 for you is like Bipasha being forced to wear clothes of full length" Akash said laughing. 

"Very funny" Arnav said fishing out his phone.

"Ok now come we've got to go" Akash said picking his car keys from the table.

"Where?" Arnav asked curious.

"Don't you want to go meet your Anju?"

"We are going to meet Anju? You din't even tell me!" Arnav exclaimed with a huge smile.

"I just spoke to her and informed her that we're coming. We've got to congratulate Payal too! Khushi will be there also .. its been so long since we met them" Akash said getting down his building stairs.

Arnav's ears perked  up hearing Khushi.

"You met them the last time they were here. I haven't met them since two years" Arnav said thoughtfully. He was happy for Payal and he was more than excited to see Khushi.. two years it had been. Would she look the same? Had she changed? He stepped down with all these questions in his mind. He couldn't wait to reach!

That was part two! lemme know what you think :)

sheen.sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice update..
feeling bad for Anjali but happy that she had taken the right decision of leaving Shyam. ..

& i m so eager for Arnav & Khushis meet & i m very curious to know of what have changed two years before between them...
thanks for the pm.
SaRun. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheen.sk

very nice update..
feeling bad for Anjali but happy that she had taken the right decision of leaving Shyam. ..

& i m so eager for Arnav & Khushis meet & i m very curious to know of what have changed two years before between them...
thanks for the pm.

Glad you loved it :) 
You will get to know soon!
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it.