Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya FF;Letting New Dreams [completed pt10 pg 28 updated 30/7] (Page 28)

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Hi everyone, Like I said it's my last part in this story, at this end an epilogue too,Genuinely you're supports only keep me writing, I also planned to write an OS and SS, but don't know when, As sooner I write down I will post them, Once again thanks to everyone for reading and commenting as it always a lot to me.

Here the 10th part and ENJOY READING.

Part-10

She gasped to breathe, and replied, Jiju I know you're worried abt di, but what happen if mom saw you both together, or she get to know di not here at morning.It will be risky jiju'.Pragya whispered to bulbul and left the home with slightly opening door that too not make such noise.

Ok iiju di said she is fine and come with u, Don't forget that she have to here tomorrow morning 6;00 before mom wake up she warned him and asked abhi to go aware.

She searched for his car, but it is not there, she smiled at his care,she covered her face and stand to wait for him,I walked to her, and walked fast towards car,I opened the seat beside me, she sat and I joined my seat and drive to home whistling the song which was playing in radio.

--------

I stand up after he drive to home, he stand and opened the door for me like gentle man, I smiled and walk to him to his room, once my room too, no problem tomorrow sooner it will be once our room, he step to stairs, I followed him, he moved to his room and sat on his side of bed, setted pillow border between us, and turned back, he drift into sleep after setting alarm for 5;30.

I know he won't speak a word, I know it he is so hurt abt that nightmare, so without argue I agreed to come with him, here once again my story I'm staying with him like a stranger,I thought it will be last night, we are here like a two soul, we knew in heart we always one, in every senses we always one, I wished to hug him now, cuddle him, remove this border and even like to strip his dresses, No longer I thought about us I drifted to sleep.

It is the day that I wished, arrived sleep after seeing my love, and woke with seeing my love, as he readed my mind, the next morning he wake up and put alarm on my pillow to wake, I wake with seeing his face, it made my day and my face brighter, I walked to him once to my house, he drive and left to home wish no one wake this time.

I walked fast and he drove to home, it's our wedding day which we longed for these days, I entered my room , there is no bulbul she is in bathroom taking bath I know it will take time to get ready both bride in same time and getting them marry in same mandap, I saetted her dresses and jewellery, and followed mine, Maa entered she smiled at me, which I too returned her.

Pragya I have to talk with you, she said and gestured me to sat beside her, like maa said I sat beside her, she said, I know you got already married, but that is not I like to talk now, you both have faced so many hindrance in your life before, marriage is different it unites two heart, two soul, two different minded same in every sense, it's now in your hand to control your life it's in your hand, Don't late pragya we have to be there in 11;00A.M'informed me and left me to get ready.

---------

I stood before my mirror, looked my face, today I cleared my stubble which occupied my face these days,today I am going to join my hands with her, my love, it made my lips curved into smile, purab came there he smiled and we both walked to downstair, we chatted to dadi, we waited for our brides to arrive.

The sounds of drums, and mela showed us,they arrived our love arrived with covering their face with veils, the saree are cute and dashing,Dadi made me and purab sat on the mandap, soon the brides followed, the priest asked us to chant some Sanskrit verses, we chanted, he gave us something to put on fire, with our joined we pour in on fire, soon pragya's and bulbul's kanyadhan finished, I was asked by priest to tie mangalsutra, I tied it around her neck, then he asked me to put maang in her forehead, I removed the veil and looked the beauty before me our eyes met after long time.

(Apne roothein paraaye roothein Yaar roothe na Khwaab tootein waade tootein Dil ye toote na) x2

My own and unknow people may get upset with me But my beloved should not My dreams and promises might break, But my heart should not

(Roothe to khuda bhi roothe Saath chhoote na) x2

Even God may be upset with me But I should never lose the comany of my lover

(O Allah Waariyan O main toh haariyan O tooti yaariyan mila de oye) x2

My Lord! I have lost Get me my lost love again   

Don't forget to see this song

I put maang on her forhead, she closed her eyes, and lonely tear shed on her cheeks,the priest asked both pairs to Saptapadi - seven step ritual, where each step corresponds to a vow groom makes to bride, and a vow the bride makes to groom. The vows are pronounced in Sanskrit in long form, or short quicker form, sometimes also in the language of the groom and bride.Saptapadi is performed near a fire; and after each of the seven oaths to each other, the groom and bride perform the ritual of agnipradakshinam - walk around the fire, with the end of their garments tied together. The groom usually leads the bride in the walk back, after four phreras bride leads the groom, and dadi asked both brides to wear a pair of conch bangles (shankha), red bangles (pala) and an iron bangle on the left hand (loha .

The rituals finished they are now husband and wife in all senses, the guest congratulated the pairs, ranveer congratulated the brides, and chatting to aaliya, Pragya and abhi are looking into their eyes separated by guest arrival, purab and bulbul too.

In the flying kites And the clors of Holi Both the lovers shall dance again Waapas to aaja yaar Seene se laga ja yaar Dil to huey hain zaar-zaar

Come back again, beloved Hug me, My heart is in pieces Ho apne roothein paraaye roothein Yaar roothe na Khwaab toote waade toote Dil yeh toote na Roothe toh khuda bhi roothe Saath chhoote na Roothe to khuda bhi roothe Saath chhoote na

(O Allah waariyan O main toh haariyan O tooti yaariyan mila de oye) x2

(Reh bhi na paayein yaar Seh bhi na paayein yaar Behti hi jaaye dastaan) x2 My lover can't saty with me My lover can't tolerate the distance as well This tale continues

Everyone now left, I go beside her and whispered in her ear lobe, No one going to help you from eating u my hunger'I roared like a tiger in my hunger, his talks sent electric waves all over me, her breath became so cool, his breath is so hot it made me sweat even I present in Ac hall.

Umr bhar ka intezaar Ik pal bhi na qaraar Ungli pe nachaaye dastaan This wait is life long There is no peace even for one moment The tale makes us dance on its fingers

Ho apne roothe paraaye roothe Yaar roothe na Khwaab toote waade toote Dil yeh toote na Roothe to khuda bhi roothe,

Saath chhoote na Roothe to khuda bhi roothe, Saath chhoote na (O Allah wariyan O main toh haariyan O tooti yaariyan mila de oye) x4)

My own and unknow people may get upset with me But my beloved should not My dreams and promises might break, But my heart should not

The rooms for our suhagraat ready, dadi arranged two rooms for both pairs in our house, she asked me to took pragya in my arms,it is the best custom I loved without hesitate I lifted her in my arms,she is the petite and luscious blonde ever I met, even I don't want to meet other,

My hand rested in her waist after a long, she clenched my arms and encircled her arms around my neck, each other fragnance and breathe are increasing our proximity, I kicked our room door, I put her slowly on the bed and moved to doors to bolt it, she smiled coyly.

---------

I smiled coyly, looking at him, he smiled winkly at me, It made me got goosebumps,he came towards it made me bated breathe, he sat beside me looked into me, he examined me, soon he started to remove the ornaments I was wearing since the morning, he strated to kish the places that the ornaments clutched my body, he cuddled me and said, You  have no idea dear how nuch I missed you, I will definitely show you that''

He muttured to me, it tingled my whole body, he exploring my body, he followed started to remove my veil, and pallu, I blushed and thought, he is so fast does he have this impatience or hunger on me,he kissed my lips with his, I too responded him with his passion and love, he started to remove my dress, as it disturb him, I knew he don't like disturbance chuckled pragya.

Soon their passion increased their night into into bliss not only for Abhigya but also for Rabul, I cuddled him and rested my head on his arms, and drifted to sleep whisphering, I love You Rockstar, he smiled at me and possessed my waist with his arms, we dozed off with smile. As our life started in mystery but we cleared our misery and started to live happily without thinking past other than the happy moment

-------

Edited by NasreenAyesha - 30 July 2015 at 1:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti1708olushka2924sangeethbalasdurgasakthiKAPPorwal01raaz19pm2rosehaillyvishuvanamika.vijismalaShafoo

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Epilogue

I wake smiled and find he fisted my hairs, I smiled and released his hand from his grip, I walked to cradle to ensure whether rachu baby is fine, everyone in family went out for two days trip, after getting aaliya and ranveer married, Abhi excused himself bcos he had a concert that evening, he asked other to continue their schedule,I too excused from them, I know him hates to spend even a day without me after remarriage, Dadi asked me to take care Azai, racho baby, he agreed he loves azai more than I love azai.

Now everyone in our family married, Rabul are staying in our house, as abhi ordered him to stay in our house, Aaliya got married to ranveer, Raj bhai returned and mithali is happy, purvi married a boy of sarla choice, Racho and aakash gave birth to azai, tanu last week she gave birth to pragya a sweet girl, she often met everyone in MM with Nikhil.

Everyone life settled, Dadi and daasi, RSD and sarla maa are in top of happy, That's everyone dreams completed, whatever the misery you have, do your best to achieve your dream, have faith in you that leads to your dream.

The END

Thanks for Reading,

NasreenAyesha.

Once again thank you everyone

Do comment and like, sorry if it was bored, love you all lot always, thanks for everyone commenting and liking story. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti1708sdurgasakthi_Saavi_KAPPorwal01pm2roseraaz19vishuvhaillyarunsunita_gmsmala

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
aww..Nasreen..its beautiful :)
always loved how u choose dresses for them..and songs...

do write more Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NasreenAyesha

..paarsaa.. Goldie
..paarsaa..
..paarsaa..

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I already read it before ur pm
but thanks for it
n it is fantastic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyabttishaNasreenAyesha

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 2:36am | IP Logged
loved it...Clap
akash and rachna's baby name azai...?
why did u choose that name?
but ya enjoyed...
continue ur work...

NasreenAyesha

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
res Embarrassed

I will read the update later

NasreenAyesha

pm2rose Goldie
pm2rose
pm2rose

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
wow read both the parts and the epilogue in one go.
 enjoyed myself thoroughly . 
very well penned story . loved how you brought out the emotions of all the characters .
 great to see a big happy family in the end.

NasreenAyesha

-haleemzz- Senior Member
-haleemzz-
-haleemzz-

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
i really enjoyed reading this ff 
it was really beautiful cute as well
thanks for the pm
really happy everyone had a happy ending
rabul and abhigya living together 
everyone s happy